December 19, 2014 | 1186 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Green Room Hybrid 2-in-1 Color & Shine Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Martigras

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I buy this on eBay for dirt cheap. I've bought both the Azalea and Marigold in the past, liking the Azalea the best.

I like to keep one in my pocket while gardening, one in the purse, and one on my LR end table. It's addicting and have found it to be the most long lasting lip moisturizer I've ever purchased. I didn't buy it at 1st as one, but its better than any brand chap sticks or lip ointments or anything for dry lips.
The color is just an added bonus.

I highly advice anyone to try this stuff. It's slanted tip is wonderful for easy application. I don't like having to take a lip gloss apart and need a mirror to see if its on right.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by bedazzleurwaythrulife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Pink Lily, the most summery of all the colors, and there are so many things about this product that I love! 1. The product itself. Both glosses (color and shine gloss) have LITTLE shimmers in them (not the kind that are big and sparkly), and the ones in the color are gold. This makes for a warm summer feel and look. It is not sticky and you only need a little bit! If you put a lot on it starts to get stringy. But the consistency is really nice, smooth and moisturizing. It also smells nice too! Like butter-cream or cake! 2. The packaging is wonderful! The two separate tubes help to keep color fresh and gloss shiny, and its up to you how you use each! The fuzzy tip on the squeeze applicator makes for nice blending of the gloss and color. 3. Environmentally friendly! It's all natural and recyclable, but when you buy one, a tree is planted! This is one thing you can really feel good about buying! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the smell of this, it's like buttercream frosting! These glosses have a soft squeeze applicator and it is 2 tubes inside of 1. One tube has clear gloss w/ shimmer and the other tube has the color and they combine on the applicator when squeezed. I have Azalea, a brown red and Pink Lilly a golden pink. Pink Lilly I almost didnt try because the color and the description on their website made me think it would be too bright. Thanks to the reviews here I ordered it and it is a very sheer to light medium golden pink, very pretty and glossy. I love to pair this with green eyeshadow. Azalea I just love because I wear brown reds alot and I love the glossiness of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by col6848

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this gloss. The packaging is my favorite ever! It's a squeeze tube, but with a doe foot applicator built in. It's the best of both worlds. I like doe foots because you can better control the application and I like squeeze tubes because you can't apply one handed, so this design is ideal! The gloss itself is really nice too. I have the brown shade. Wonderful buttercream scent, no taste. It's a pretty color, somewhat sheer bronzey color. It's a nice consistency, not too sticky and not too slick. Lasts longer than most lipglosses and feels so good to wear. I plan on buying more shades soon ($13 with free shipping on smashbox website!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by nance8979

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Azalea. When I opened the box I was worried about the gold flecks in the tube, but when I put it on they were hardly noticeable -- they just added a little shine. The color is perfect. It is not too dark or light. It lasts a long time and is not sticky or gooey. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2008 4:04:00 AM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So there I was, browsing around Nordstroms,
skipping around because I was so happy with my Juicy Couture purchase. And there staring at me was the Lovely Pink Lily Green Room Hybrid 2 in 1 Color and Shine Gloss.
Encased in a clear plastic tube, surrounded by the magnifying
gloss and golden pinkish gloss that delivers moisturizing golden pink infused with sparkles. I really like Smashbox as a cosmetics company with such technical and innovative products! I love the hybrid of the gloss and color! I can have my cake and eat it too with this gloss:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by babydolltrish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG!!! i got this one in Pink Lily...and WOWZA! It is amazing! It has a buttercream fragrance, a true golden pink color, and amazing staying power. I went right back and bought two more, just in case it goes away, God forbid!

Because of the design of the tube, clear gloss on the outside, color in the center, I squeeze from the center to get more of the pigment, and less of the clear gloss part. It does take a time or two to perfect it, but when you do, u can control how much of each you want to have. I love it. And the doe foot style applicator is awesome, and is no mess, no fuss. This product is just delightful, so glad I accidentally tried it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the color Pink Lily, which is a golden shimmery pink, similar to Nars Orgasm but less frosty and more glossy (it has mineral oil and Safflower seed oil in it). The color tube is in the middle and the clear gloss is in a separate, surrounding tube. You can customize how much color you want by squeezing the tube either from the bottom or from the sides. Upon the first few applications, I got mostly clear gloss and then finally the color started to appear. The color is really pretty and the scent is very pleasant, like vanilla icing. I gave 4 stars for packaging because this kind of tube has both its advantages and disadvantages but once you figure it out, it works pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 6:08:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

Love this stuff! Non-sticky, very moisturizing, natural-looking, and long-lasting. The shade (azalea) isn't very pigmented, but is a nice light, casual brown that goes with my pigmented lips. The little applicator is also excellent, as is the packaging. I'm using this as lip balm lately and it does a great job.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2008 6:13:00 AM More reviews by ana_lipglossaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although it says 2 in 1 color and shine gloss, it's a bit hard to get the color out. I need to work on that as other reviewers seem to have succeeded. The color itself is far too pale on my NC40/BB Natural skin tone. But the texture is superb. Not too runny or too thick and not sticky. Very moisturising. Made a perfect base for lipstick or more pigmented lip gloss like L'Oreal's Hip Shine Struck. I tend to put on lip gloss before lipstick as I find that most of my lip glosses are more moisturising than lip balms. Overall very nice and I'd get the other colors if I can find them on-line.