August 2, 2014 | 1622 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by CupcakeKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm just not in love. I agree with what everyone is saying on here for the most part, I like the precision brush, very nice pigment, etc. But here's my hesitation.

For years I've been using the sephora brand liquid eyeliner in black with the precision brush, and absolutely swore by it. Removed easy, went on easy, and was at a great price. But darn sephora decided to discontinue this one and I was left looking for another black eyeliner with a precision brush, hence, this product.

This does not apply as easily, and part of that may be the actual brush/wand. It's just hard for me to get as nice and clean of a line. Also, I have found that it DOES peel when it washes off and is hard to correct if you mess up. clumpy mess.

That said, its not an awful product, I'm just sticking to my sephora brand, which for some reason I strongly prefer...give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

I love this eyeliner. It is so pigmented and stays black all day long. I have this in waterproof and it does not budge after it dries. The applicator brush is great and I can get the perfect winged eye with this liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by pab123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this liner, it reminds me of the liner from the 60's that I was pretty good at putting on. Cant remember the brand, but anyway, this liner is similar and went on neatly and did a perfect cat eye. And it was a black black, not brown black. Love it

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by domokunn

I like using this product to create a very clean looking wing for my cateye. The brush is easy to use, precise, and the liner has a good staying power. However, when lining my eyelids, I find that this product CAN get really annoying. Sometimes when I reline my eyelids to darken the color, the brush will "wipe" the previous liner away, creating a spotty mess. It is also troublesome using a Q-tip to fix my liner because the liner removes itself in clumps, forcing me to reline my eyes to smooth the lines. I barely used the product and there are already clumps stuck to the plastic part of the brush - I'm not sure how but for now, I'll keep the product standing up instead of letting it sit horizontally in my makeup drawer. These few incidents are so annoying that I would not purchase the product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by TwinklePrincessBoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG Liquid Eyeliner, I love it, the brush is extremely precise and the formula gives you the deepest black ever and it stays on. You just need to remember to shake the eyeliner before you use it because it can come out very sheer when the formula is not mixed well. Love this stuff! I get mine for half price through eBay so the value is insanely good.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by smartyknickers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Urban Decay. I really do. I actually feel a little bad when I cheat on UD and buy products from other brands! But this eye liner was a huge disappointment. It was OK at first. Not amazing. Just OK. I got a thin black line each time. It didn't dry matte-- it always looked a little shiny-- but I smudged dark eye shadow over the line anyway, so it did not matter. It did not dry as quickly as I would have liked, and the liner bled into my eyeball and clouded up my contact lenses a few times. Ouch!!! I was willing to adjust my application technique to make it work, though. But after a couple weeks, things started to go awry. First, I couldn't get enough product to stay on the brush to trace my entire upper lid. It wasn't because the product was almost all gone. It was still quite full. Then the little rubber grommet/ring thing that narrows the opening, and controls the amount of product that comes out on the brush, well, it came unattached and fell out! The liquid liner poured out of the bottle down my sink. I couldn't even use it after that. It went in the trash. I don't doubt that this product could be superb if all of the pieces function properly. I got a bad apple. I bought the Stila liquid eye liner pen to replace it, and I prefer the feel, texture, matte-ness and ease of application much more. I don't like leaving negative reviews! I'm so sorry, UD!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

I couldnt get the 'ink for eyes peversion' and settled for this from my local sephora store. I wanted to imitate the look by MUA Mario for Mrs West`s wedding. It looks shiny black on me. Draws some pretty awesome fine, clean, lines and winged/cat eye are a breeze! Glides easily. I think even beginners will also have few problems. All u need are steady hands but with the fine tip brush this is easy. I love the name "perversion".. hehe ..naughty! It`s waterproof and lasted me all nite thru west coast swing dancing. Nice! Packaging is simple/light weight. No qualms there. Smells funky tho!

Here's the cons, it peels upon removal. The gunk gets all over! Yuck!... And u need an oil based eye makeup remover (seriously waterproof!) Lost some lashes during removal :( Makeup wipes dun work! It is pricey but i got a discount from sephora. (Im such a regular there!).

Overall, i like the product, its much faster to use than a gel liner.I' ve been using gel liner for years! I think im gonna switch to this liquid liner. im a convert now!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Heartkaay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like this liner is the same as a regular drugstore liner. I was really disappointed with this product. It dries shiny and it kinda makes my eyes itchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by starletdust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Glides on perfect, stay power is amazing, the best and blackest eyeliner I've ever used! Easy to apply a thin line or build a thick line and add flicks, couldn't ask for more, the only time I don't purchase this is when I trial other liquids but this is the clear winner of the eyeliner world.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't use liquid liner often but Urban Decay's 24/7 is where it's at! Perversion is a super dark and very pigmented black liquid. The skinny brush allows me to draw very thin and precise lines, even though I actually kinda suck at applying liquid liner. It dries fairly quickly and once it's dry, it doesn't move. I have no issues with flaking or peeling off, in fact it's almost a struggle to remove it all with waterproof makeup remover at night. I might not use it much but it is definitely a repurchase!