November 24, 2014 | 1366 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I'm not sure how I feel about this liner. The wand is very long and thin, which makes it difficult to use and it's very easy to get it all over the place. This is certainly not the product for anyone that does not have a 100% steady hand. This product also seems to come off in sheets, which is really weird. I guess I'm just not a liquid liner kind of person.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It isn't terrible, but it isn't great, and it definitely isn't worth $20. It's best for thin lines, not thick lines or wings. The brush is great and it applies smoothly. however, it is incredibly thin and takes a long time to dry. The pigment is great, and it stays on for most of the day, but it will start to flake off, especially the inner corners of my eyes. It kind of settles in my eyelashes too, which makes it difficult to apply mascara and makes my lashes clumpy. You're honestly better off using ELF liquid liner. its $1 and works 10x better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Nicoleash33

Torn! I am so torn about this product... I love the pigment, it doesn't rub off, it is perfect for the expierenced. The only thing is... It seems to get on ur eyelashes and makes mascara kinda akward idk I've recently tried a couple gel eyeliners and I hated them, so I'll prolly be going back to this one

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Sancha82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have always worn liquid liner and this was one of the worst I have tried. It's hard to put on, it flakes, takes forever to dry and by midday it's smudged everywhere. I did use it with the UD primer but it did not stay. I would not recommend or buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So disappointed. This used to be my favorite eyeliner. Before they changed the formula and packaging, this little bottle would last forever, you go so much product and it would last all day on your eye. Now, I bought the new formula and after about a month of use, its hard to get any product out of the tube and the actual liquid started separating which makes it pretty much unusable which is a huge disappointment since its $20. I don't mind spending that kind of money on eyeliner, but not for something that won't even last a month. Even before it went bad so quickly, I found that the new formula is anything but 24/7 as it peels off and DOES NOT STAY ON. I've never seen an eyeliner do that before, but I will not be buying again. Sad to see my HG eyeliner completely ruined, but I've now moved on to Wet N Wild Megaliner. It's only $3 and performs like this used to before all the changes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by BexieMUA

HG liner! I have very oily lids and this is the only liner I've found so far that lasts all day without a primer or setting it. I love the brush too, so nice and thin! My only issue is the price for the amount of product you're getting but this is some really good stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by CupcakeKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm just not in love. I agree with what everyone is saying on here for the most part, I like the precision brush, very nice pigment, etc. But here's my hesitation.

For years I've been using the sephora brand liquid eyeliner in black with the precision brush, and absolutely swore by it. Removed easy, went on easy, and was at a great price. But darn sephora decided to discontinue this one and I was left looking for another black eyeliner with a precision brush, hence, this product.

This does not apply as easily, and part of that may be the actual brush/wand. It's just hard for me to get as nice and clean of a line. Also, I have found that it DOES peel when it washes off and is hard to correct if you mess up. clumpy mess.

That said, its not an awful product, I'm just sticking to my sephora brand, which for some reason I strongly prefer...give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. It is so pigmented and stays black all day long. I have this in waterproof and it does not budge after it dries. The applicator brush is great and I can get the perfect winged eye with this liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by pab123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this liner, it reminds me of the liner from the 60's that I was pretty good at putting on. Cant remember the brand, but anyway, this liner is similar and went on neatly and did a perfect cat eye. And it was a black black, not brown black. Love it

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by domokunn

I like using this product to create a very clean looking wing for my cateye. The brush is easy to use, precise, and the liner has a good staying power. However, when lining my eyelids, I find that this product CAN get really annoying. Sometimes when I reline my eyelids to darken the color, the brush will "wipe" the previous liner away, creating a spotty mess. It is also troublesome using a Q-tip to fix my liner because the liner removes itself in clumps, forcing me to reline my eyes to smooth the lines. I barely used the product and there are already clumps stuck to the plastic part of the brush - I'm not sure how but for now, I'll keep the product standing up instead of letting it sit horizontally in my makeup drawer. These few incidents are so annoying that I would not purchase the product again.