July 26, 2014 | 1875 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by miwamoto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only mascara I've tried (apart from the old formulation of the Imju Fiberwig) that does not smear, smudge, flake, or end up under my eyes. It lasts 12+ hours without budging.

The formulation is a bit clumpy and I needed a lash brush to remove them. But overall, it goes on smoothly. The wand applicator is quite small, which works well to get the small lashes at the corners of the eyes. It lengthens and holds a curl well. It is not particularly volumizing, though. I would say that the effects are natural, not ultra dramatic. It enhances your lashes but doesn't make you look like you're wearing falsies. But the best part about this is its lasting power. My left eye has a tendency to water throughout the day PLUS I have oily lids and even then, this mascara doesn't move until I take it off 12+ hours later.

I've read here that this can be very hard to remove, but using a biphasic eye makeup remover, I haven't experienced any difficulties.

This is my HG mascara. The only downside is that it is not available locally and needs to be ordered from Asia.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by nix19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's my first time to try this brand and I must say I'm pretty satisfied with this product. It does help in separating my lashes and makes it very long. Nice formula, does not smear and dries quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this for few days and this is now my HG mascara. The only mascara i tried that didnt give me raccoon eyes after few hours. I live in tropical country so I normally use waterproof mascaras but most mascaras even waterproof will give me raccoon eyes. This one dont. It dont even budge with normal makeup remover. I bought the mascara remover from the same brand, The wand helps to coat the lashes, and when i use my usual makeup remover, it remove easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by type_a_tiff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Mascara and I have a very casual relationship. I always get seduced by its cute packaging and convincing label, we go out a couple times and have an amazing time and, sooner or later, it totally screws me over and I'm left looking like a fool with clumpy lashes and raccoon eyes thinking, "where did it all go wrong?!".

This is why I don't use mascara all that often. It always looks so unnatural and tacky on me. Not so with Long and Curl!

I have Asian lashes that can hold an amazing curl for all of five minutes, after which they magically revert to their stick-straight, natural form. Long and Curl can give me this almost insane curl. I have pretty big eyes to begin with, so Long and Curl gives me ridiculously amazing eyes that pop. I can skip eyeliner with this on, it's that good.

I only need two coats of this and I'll be set for the day. You need to apply them quickly, though. The mascara sets pretty fast. It's also really natural looking. I have never had clumpy lashes using this. Save for the ridiculous curling action, this mascara looks pretty natural.

One lippie off for being incredibly difficult to take off. (Although, if you look at it more positively, this mascara is incredibly long-lasting and doesn't budge).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by peggytsui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, this mascara is amazing. If you have asian lashes, short, sparse and straight, then you will love this. It volumises, but does not clump, it separates and makes your lahses super long. It is buildable, with about three coats, your lashes look fake. Another thing is that it hold a curl. However, it is a serious pain in the bum to remove. When I tried to remove it with bioderma, it took a few lashes with it, that is not ok. The best way to remove this is with the heroin mascara remover. Overall, it is definitely the best mascara I've tried. LOVE IT <3.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by margieatk

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say I was disappointed. Did not live up to the reviews I've read here - but at least I didn't put a lot of money into the product. Found it did not work near as well as the ones i usually use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Puggurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING! I just put this on my lashes for the first time and I am really blown away! I am picky picky picky when it comes to my lashes. I have also used them all.....high end and drug store. This one beats all! I have finally found my favorite mascara;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by lylaura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this formula and the volume one in Japan for $6 each. It does what it says. I have naturally long lashes so the effect was the most dramatic of any mascara I have ever tried. And each lash was enphasized individually. Doesn't curl, but no mascara really does.

It has major staying power, major! Does not come off even w/ makeup remover, or oil. It irritated my eyes when I tried to remove. That is why I didn't rate a 5.

After using a few times and trying to take it off, a few of my lashes came off!!! I should have bought the same brand mascara remover hanging right next to it at drugstore, but oh well.

It's a great mascara just get matching remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by shayv90

I bought this mascara off ebay for about $18 and it came with its own mascara remover. After reading about how hard it was to remove this mascara, I wanted to make sure I had their own mascara remover in case my make up removers didn't work. This mascara lengthens (a lot) and doesn't smudge one bit. Volume wise, it's very similar to the Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara - which gives more of a natural than falsies look. It doesn't clump, no matter how many coats you apply! And the mascara is very black. After my first day of using this mascara, I wanted to see if coconut oil can remove it. I gently coated my lashes with coconut oil and waited a few minutes. In the meantime, I brushed my teeth and flossed. Then i used a cotton pad soaked with oil-free Neutrogena make up remover and swiped my eye lid. After a couple swipes, the mascara easily came off. The next day I used the matching mascara remover and it blew me away! Using the brush that came with the remover, the formula did not go into my eyes and did not drip from the brush. It evenly coated my lashes in one sweep and I left it on for about 2 minutes. Using a cotton pad with make up remover again, the mascara came off in one gentle swipe! I barely had to press down, I was so amazed! And I've never seen my eyelashes so clean. It was a truly remarkable product! Both coconut oil and the mascara remover worked, so if you don't want to spend money on their removers you can definitely use alternatives. But I will continue to use their mascara remover because of it's convenience and how well it worked.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by lesleeann74

I think I really like this mascara. I just got it from Amazon a couple weeks ago after seeing all the reviews here. The color is very inky and you can wiggle it along water line and skip eyeliner. It doesn't budge, which is a con because it's hard to get off with my Neutrogena remover wipes, and those take off everything. I guess that is a good thing. Even after showering and washing my face it was still on and I didn't have raccoon eyes. The price is great on Amazon. And it really does curl. I bought a heated curler because my lashes have been breaking off. I don't even need to use it with this mascara. I just wish it was a little easier to get off because I'm scared of breaking my lashes trying to take it off or if I rub my eyes and it's not all quite off. I might fall in love when I get the hang of it.