October 30, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Cherry Bomb

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaGS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this lip product over ELF super glossy lip shine.
Pro:
-It give more of a sheen than glossy.
-It doesn't dry out my lips but it does have poor lasting power.
-It isn't very sticky
-It gives a nice red tint/color to my lips.
Con?:
It has a coconutty/vanilla smell but its not too bad.
I do use a brush with it than my fingers.

I would buy again, too bad ELF doesnt have it on their site anymore. I found it at a dollar store but I checked a different dollar store near my house but it doesn't have it. So that sucks. Is it discontinued?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by cinnamin2

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i actually really like this! it gives off a nice color and it's very moistuizing. it keeps my lips soft and repairs them if they are to dry/peeling. smell and taste are nice as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by SourberryLily

I bought this and got an extra as a free gift. They should've kept it! Color output is non-existent. It goes on as any gloss, basically just scented vaseline, no medicinal ingredients.

I prefer a balm you dont have to use your fingers.

The only good thing i have to say about it is the scent/taste which are yummy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

Ok...a colour lip gloss in a pot?? That's not practical. Otherwise, I really love this. Its a cute subtle red colour that is really flattering. I can't really use it, unfortunately, because it makes my lips peel (as all lipsticks and glosses do, other than clinique), but I think others would really enjoy it. Got mine for free with order but I think they are going for 50 cents or something on the website. Good bargain!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this for the novelty of a lipgloss in a tine. has a little red tint you apply with your finger or lipbrush. It's waxy with a little taste of cherry. cute but not a rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by soetnos

I like the tint this product gives to my lips, it makes them look nicely bitten and not too overdone. I use a lip brush with this gloss, so I have no problem with the packaging. I like the smell too.
But the best thing that I have discovered with this gloss is that it works beautifully as a cream blush! I apply it with a brush and then simply dub my fingers on my cheeks to make it look more natural. I couldn't believe how pretty it came out the first time I tried it! I put it on my cheeks and lips to make my look nicely coordinated.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by grassjelly991

The packaging is what made me buy this product. I thought it was so cute so I decided to buy it. The color cherry bomb looks really nice on my lips, it gives my lips a natural, reddish, slightly glossy look. This product doesn't last long though, and it doesn't smell like cherries at all. I have this lip gloss in different colors and they all smell the same, coconutty. The smell doesn't bother me but I just wish the smell was appropriate to its name.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by jawjuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think of this as a lip balm because it's not very moisturizing but I like the nice tint of red it adds to my lips and I even like the smell, it's like chocolate covered cherries. This with my current MLBB lipstick Sugared Maple from Lancome creates a really gorgeous natural red lip on me. The packaging is also too cute! Totally love it and you can even remove the top when it comes to time when you have to get in that corner. There is a slightly odd sensation on my lips when I put it on though, almost like I put on a lip plumper. Nonetheless this is dirt cheap and I like :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a freebie that I received from e.l.f. It's a tinted lip balm that comes in a metal container. It's a nice cherry tint, not too bright pink, or cherry red ~ it's actually a perfect color.

I keep all of my lip balms, and lip glosses in a crystal jar on my bedside nightstand. I live in the desert and my lips are always so dry. This makes it easy to always have a lip balm to go with my pj's! HA!! I doubt I will buy this again ~ it's too teenager for me!

P.S. All of the Candy Shop Lip Balms are on clearance for 50 cents.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by inthiscity

I got this as a freebie with my ELF order. It's a pretty color with a nice balmy texture. I don't like gloss so that's a good thing. It leaves a pretty sheer red sheen. My only real problem with this is the smell. I don't know what's going on there... It's like a really strong, almost soured(?!) amaretto. It's really sweet smelling and the stink REALLY sticks to anything it touches. haha. I think maybe the other flavors are the way to go!