October 30, 2014 | 1714 users online

Highlighters - Fyrinnae - Mineral Highlighter in Center Stage

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't use highlighters, so I'm not using it for that purpose. I do, however, love this as an eyeshadow! It gives just this nice peachy glow to the lids to make you look more awake, fresh, and dewy. I think this would be a gorgeous highlighter, but my humongous pores simply won't allow it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Fyrinnae describes this as "Slightly shimmery (a soft sheen, no sparkle) translucent golden peach." To me, it's a peachy champagne. I'm NW5--white like Caspar--so this looks like it would be too dark in the container, but it's very subtle and blends out well, going well with blush. I think for anyone darker than NC or NW15 or so, it would be a proper highlighter and I could see someone with a deeper skintone using this as an all-over luminous powder. It's never over-the-top, just soft and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this. This gives me a healthy glow without any shimmer or glitter. Brightens up my skin, and even if I'm going through a bad day with breakouts, etc, this instantly takes away from all that and makes me look much better. Finely milled, no chunkiness going on, and easy to apply. And excellent value for money! I puchased the mini or sample size, so I'm going to purchase a full size next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 8:59:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is just awesome! Gives a beautiful, natural glow without any sparkle and without emphasizing crater pores, very important for people like me with crater pores! Looks dark and scary orange in the jar but is actually a gorgeous, very natural soft shade on. Gives a soft focus candlelit glow to the skin that makes it look flawless. I put it on expecting only to use it as highlighter on prominent places and loved the glowy, radiant effect so much I ended up using it all over as an all-over finishing/highlighting/dusting powder and it was very pretty that way, not too shimmery or unnatural at all nor over the top.