September 2, 2014 | 2031 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Sculpt & Shape Powder in Lightsweep/Shadester

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I finally got my hands on this!! I found this at my local CCO and i fell in love. Finally I have a matte highligher!! I have sooooo many shimmery highlighters and I was gettting tired of using them. The darker shade is also perfect. No shimmer....very natural looking. I'm getting a backup!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by jennerss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this at my nearest CCO and it is the greatest sculpter I've ever used. It accentuates my features just a bit. It creates the softest contour for a NC-25-NC30 asian girl. Love the highlighter also. It has subtle shimmer, which is great for any face products. Just a bit of sheen. If only my CCO isn't so far I would've restocked & get some more backups of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 4:46:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect contour color for my NC42 skintone. I really like how easily blendable this sculpt and shape powder is and it's great for everyday use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have absolutely no cheekbones and a very oval face so I wanted something to give me some definition. This powder gives a subtle color to my face that doesn't seem to make a huge difference. It enhances my cheekbones slightly but makes my face look dirty. I very much like the highlighter but I would not repurchase just for that. This will be going back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to do a review on this but the only thing is I am only reviewing the darker shade of this compact, the Shadester one.I dont know about the Lightsweep because I only have the Shadester, it come by itself, and can only be purchased at the Mac Pro store.Ok this is a very nice contour powder, it gives the right amount of shade to create that cut look on your lower cheeks, using the Mac109 or the Mac165 brush it will do wonders for your face, the chezled look,if that makes any sense, it reminds me of Blunt blush my Mac but a bit lighter and less orangy.Will always use this to create that defined look to your cheeks,contrasting blush and contour color.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2009 3:06:00 AM More reviews by dhina7

Totally not worth it. It does the job but it's not something I will miss.
Thankfully it is limited edition but it's expensive and you can find better contouring to sculpt and better lighter.. I'm really liking the benefit highlighter.. Cant remembr the name right off the bat but its far better than this junk.. So not worth it.. Mac, you disappointed me yet again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really got this as an impulse, and i dont really reach for it anymore. i do agree with others that you need to apply a lighthand, or it will look bad. i used a 168 brush from mac. im nc42 and this was okay for my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really good for conturing and highlighting. But its sad that its limited edition only :( Mac should make it permenant. The trick is to not apply it heavliy or it will look harsh. A lighthand will make a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by shmiz

I got this a couple months ago, and thought about returning it because after I got it, I realized that it might be too dark on me, when the SA put it on me, I got home at thought it was too much for my skin tone since I am kinda on the fair side. But I never did return it, and finally today I tried it out, and I just love it, I think the SA put it on to heavy, so with a light touch, I was amazed how well it contoured and highlighted, since I had a similar product(Mally Shape & Shimmer), but this blows the other one away. Great for the summer months coming up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by nikkiwong228

I've been eyeing this product for the longest time! As I wanted something to use to accentuate my cheeks and my nose!!! I've tried different brands and they all come off a bit shimmery. I gave in, though this is not too cheap, this is much better than buying 2 full pans of shadester/lightsweep. Too bad this is only on limited edition, I believe it would be best if MAC could make this line permanent.

I'm using the lightsweep/shadester and it works wonders for asian skin. It DOES contour (using the right angled brush) and blending it correctly :)