April 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Bronzers - Milani - All Over Glow Bronzer XL 02

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ericNmisty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Does anyone know where this bronzer can be purchased now that Target dropped Milani ? I have checked everywhere I can think of near me :( I can't live with out this product !!! HELP.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by susanoz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm very fair skinned and only use the brown side only for contouring cheek hollows, nose and forehead. It is not too dark, primarily matte that can be sheered out by using a light hand or intensified w/ a slightly damp brush and blends very well alone or mixed w/ othe shades or a highlighter. The main thing I like most about it is that it doesn't turn orange (something I have not found in most brands) and remains true to color tone that is well pigmented that lasts throughout the day without reapplying. I wish it were sold exclusively without the duo orange side that I never use, however, the large round pallet supplies a more-than-ample amount for the buck. I have used this over a 6 months period and trust that it will last throughout the year.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by DefunktPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After watching Promise Phan use this bronzer and look absolutely beautiful, I went to target and bought this believing that I would look gorg as well. Wrong. This bronzer made me look like a hot sparkly Oompa Loompa mess. The light side is a little more bearable when I want to add some color to my face, but I have noticed it will oxidize to an orangy color after a few hours of wear. I can't use the darker shade or I will look like I burnt Snooki. The bronzer altogether was very heavy and powdery on my skin; even with a light-hand. I was ready to get it off my face. The price is a little expensive for drugstore but in its defense you do get a lot of product. The only thing I like about this bronzer is the sturdy packaging. I only reach for my Milani bronzer now if I am in a hurry or if I grab it by accident. I will not be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

This is my absolute favourite bronzer of all time!! I used to use NARS Laguna but I find that this one is soo much better! I love the color of it and I use the color 02 Fake Tan. It contains an orangey color with shimmer, but when you put it on your face (I use that side to warm up my face), it doesn't show up that much. I love it soo much and I won't need to buy NARS again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by snooki2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HATE THIS PRODUCT. First of all the fragrance that comes along with this bronzer is just unbearable. It smells like old people and very cheap cologne. I have very sensitive skin so using this made me breakout! Also the color of the bronzer wasn't as pigmented as I hoped for. I had to return this and get my money back. I'm not wasting 10.99 on this crap!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by beautyofthewest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love how big the packaging is. I mostly use the lighter side because I feel like the other side is too dark for my skin tone. There are little brownish reddish speckles or sparkles, so if you do not want the shimmer this is not the one. It was about $8.97 at Walmart which to me is a little more than I wanted to pay though it is larger than other bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by surrealmeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe the last review for this was from last year. This massive bronzer is a highly underrated drugstore gem. The matte, darker left side of this duo makes for the best COOL-toned bronzer I've yet to find at the drugstore. It's such a nice non-orangey shade that it works nicely as a contour as well.

I have to say I don't personally think the first photo up top accurately represents the colors, so I uploaded a slightly more true-to-color (IMO) manufacturer's photo.

The lighter, shimmery side is about on-par with other bronzers, with a warmer hue. It's not bad, but to be honest I pretty much ignore that side.

The only con I can think of is the fragrance. I think they were going for rose but it comes across a bit chemically. I don't notice it at all once it's on the skin, though.

If you have trouble wearing bronzers because you find them too orange, I highly suggest you try this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by jjlovemyfriends

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer so much! I was in the durgstore one day and I saw it there. I was in need of a new bronzer, and it had a decent amount of product so I bought it. The first time I used it, I was so impressed. For a drugstore bronzer, it was very pigmented and did an amazing job of contouring and making it look like my skin was glowing. There is shimmer/glitter in it so you have to apply it carefully or you will look like a glitter machine exploded on you. But when I apply it cautiously it gives a gorgeous, natural finish on the skin. Best drugstore bronzer! I would definitely repurchase this bronzer!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, let me point out that this bronzer is expensive for drugstore-level. At Sephora, this would be considered cheap but at CVS I consider it expensive. Even though it is XL, it is NOT worth the $10.99. I was very excited to buy this because the "All Over Glow" part made me think of a pretty radiance. Oh, I was wrong! This product gives you a complete orange, fake spray tan complexion. Even if you use the littlest amount! I looked worse than Snooki and Jwoww combined! Definitely disappointed in this product. I'm going to give the e.l.f bronzer a shot!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Kiruby82

I was in the makeup aisle at CVS when this bronzer grabbed my attention, especially cause of the size of it. It also seemed to have the perfect combo for a bronzer, a neutral countour tone and a more orangey tone to warm up your face. I bought it and i have to say i am pleased with it. It has good pigmentation, the staying power is ok, not amazingly lasting but it is fair enough. The darker side is matte while the lighter one is warmer and with a little shimmer, not much though. You get a pretty good amount for the price, which will last you a very long time. The only downside of it would have to be that it is scented! I prefer makeup and skin care products that are fragrance free. The scent of this product is a little strong, sweet and a bit chemical-ish, kinda like nail polish remover! Obviously not that strong or bad, but reminds me of it a little bit. That is why i took off 1 lippie. The good news is that the scent fades after a little while, so it doesn't stay for hours on your face or anything like that. If you don't mind the scent and you keep in mind it will fade, then i highly recommend this bronzer! I would repurchase again.