November 23, 2014 | 1854 users online

Bronzers - Milani - All Over Glow Bronzer XL 02

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer makes my face look too muddy

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You get a ton of product for the price. I don't think I paid more than ten dollars. The color of the bronzer can look natural if you have pink undertones like me. Redish bronzers typically look the best on me whereas brown bronzers make me look like u have mud on my face. A down for people could be that it does have a floral scent. This does not bother me because I like makeup scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ericNmisty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Does anyone know where this bronzer can be purchased now that Target dropped Milani ? I have checked everywhere I can think of near me :( I can't live with out this product !!! HELP.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by susanoz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm very fair skinned and only use the brown side only for contouring cheek hollows, nose and forehead. It is not too dark, primarily matte that can be sheered out by using a light hand or intensified w/ a slightly damp brush and blends very well alone or mixed w/ othe shades or a highlighter. The main thing I like most about it is that it doesn't turn orange (something I have not found in most brands) and remains true to color tone that is well pigmented that lasts throughout the day without reapplying. I wish it were sold exclusively without the duo orange side that I never use, however, the large round pallet supplies a more-than-ample amount for the buck. I have used this over a 6 months period and trust that it will last throughout the year.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by DefunktPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After watching Promise Phan use this bronzer and look absolutely beautiful, I went to target and bought this believing that I would look gorg as well. Wrong. This bronzer made me look like a hot sparkly Oompa Loompa mess. The light side is a little more bearable when I want to add some color to my face, but I have noticed it will oxidize to an orangy color after a few hours of wear. I can't use the darker shade or I will look like I burnt Snooki. The bronzer altogether was very heavy and powdery on my skin; even with a light-hand. I was ready to get it off my face. The price is a little expensive for drugstore but in its defense you do get a lot of product. The only thing I like about this bronzer is the sturdy packaging. I only reach for my Milani bronzer now if I am in a hurry or if I grab it by accident. I will not be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

This is my absolute favourite bronzer of all time!! I used to use NARS Laguna but I find that this one is soo much better! I love the color of it and I use the color 02 Fake Tan. It contains an orangey color with shimmer, but when you put it on your face (I use that side to warm up my face), it doesn't show up that much. I love it soo much and I won't need to buy NARS again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by snooki2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HATE THIS PRODUCT. First of all the fragrance that comes along with this bronzer is just unbearable. It smells like old people and very cheap cologne. I have very sensitive skin so using this made me breakout! Also the color of the bronzer wasn't as pigmented as I hoped for. I had to return this and get my money back. I'm not wasting 10.99 on this crap!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by beautyofthewest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love how big the packaging is. I mostly use the lighter side because I feel like the other side is too dark for my skin tone. There are little brownish reddish speckles or sparkles, so if you do not want the shimmer this is not the one. It was about $8.97 at Walmart which to me is a little more than I wanted to pay though it is larger than other bronzers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by surrealmeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe the last review for this was from last year. This massive bronzer is a highly underrated drugstore gem. The matte, darker left side of this duo makes for the best COOL-toned bronzer I've yet to find at the drugstore. It's such a nice non-orangey shade that it works nicely as a contour as well.

I have to say I don't personally think the first photo up top accurately represents the colors, so I uploaded a slightly more true-to-color (IMO) manufacturer's photo.

The lighter, shimmery side is about on-par with other bronzers, with a warmer hue. It's not bad, but to be honest I pretty much ignore that side.

The only con I can think of is the fragrance. I think they were going for rose but it comes across a bit chemically. I don't notice it at all once it's on the skin, though.

If you have trouble wearing bronzers because you find them too orange, I highly suggest you try this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by jjlovemyfriends

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer so much! I was in the durgstore one day and I saw it there. I was in need of a new bronzer, and it had a decent amount of product so I bought it. The first time I used it, I was so impressed. For a drugstore bronzer, it was very pigmented and did an amazing job of contouring and making it look like my skin was glowing. There is shimmer/glitter in it so you have to apply it carefully or you will look like a glitter machine exploded on you. But when I apply it cautiously it gives a gorgeous, natural finish on the skin. Best drugstore bronzer! I would definitely repurchase this bronzer!