December 22, 2014 | 1642 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Squeaky Green

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Marisglady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Why are people saying it does not contain SLS? I checked in the us and uk sites and its the first ingredient they list!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by blairxbianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this shampoo hoping it would help my oily scalp and hair. Unfortunately, it didn't do much to help with my oily hair issue. It smells great but that's about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo bar can get pretty messy. Some green dye but mostly lots of little herb pieces and what not everywhere, this is my only negative.
It wasn't my favorite shampoo bar scent from LUSH but I wanted to try one that would hopefully help my dry, flaky scalp. The scent is still by no means bad, It has a nice earthy/ soapy scent.
I have to say I wasn't expecting much from a shampoo in bar form but squeaky green exceeded my expectations.
It lathers really well, did not make my scalp feel itchy or dry and my flakes were gone after 2 washes!
I've been using this with my regular conditioner for 2 weeks ( usually every other day) and it hasn't dried my hair out.

UPDATE: This does strip dye from color treated hair :( also after using it for as long as the bar lasted ( not quite as many washed as it claims to) my scalp still does get flaky/ itchy if I go a day or to before washing my hair. This still does help more than some other brands I've tried though...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this as I am into using less packaging so I purchased the tin to keep it in so there's no waste. It was recommended to me as I have oily hair. Quite expensive though.

It smells really masculine and I can tell this will last me a add while. It will be good for me to take on holiday as a space saver.

It does take the build up out of my hair and gives a little volume.

I will stick with solid shampoos from now on. Going to try Godiva and Seanik next.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Jiaer

I had very oily hair, so oily that if I were to wash my hair in the morning, by nighttime my hair will be shiny with oil. I bought this shampoo thinking that it may be good for my oily hair. My hair felt that it was stripped of everything after washing, I would use a conditioner to bring back some softness to the ends.
I used it on alternate days (the other day I would use a dry shampoo) and I realized that I was losing hair. It was so bad that I was worried that I may have bald spots. Now I have stopped using it, my hair loss have reduced a tiny bit. I don't think I will be using this shampoo anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells earthy. Great lather and one of the best deep cleaning shampoos I've used. The tiny bits can get in your hair sometimes but they come out easy. Can be drying of you use everyday tho.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Iridessa

I've had my bar since November so it's lasted me a while and it's still got a lot of use left. I don't find that the herbs get stuck in my hair that much, I guess it's just the texture of my hair. If you have fine hair or hair that gets easily tangled it would probably be annoying.
I like the smell and it has helped me get rid of my severe dry scalp. I've tried pretty much everything. I used prescription shampoo and although it did help, it said to only use it once a week and the flakes could come back after a day or two. And head and shoulders just made it much much worse. So I tried this one. It's gotten my dry scalp under control. It's not completely flake free, but the flaking is minimal now and isn't bother some and my scalp isn't itchy any more.
The only thing I don't like about this bar is that it gets sticky and kind of like a gel when you put it away to dry. I don't use a tin, rather I use one of those large clear containers they gave me a sample in. I stand it on it's side to dry and which ever part is touching the container gets like a gel. Mine also takes a long time to dry out. I wash my hair at night and by the after noon the following day it's still soft enough to squish if I press it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I love the smell. It cleans my super long hair well but I don't like the bits in it sometimes they stick in my hair. Also it is messy even with the tin. Overall I'll probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by sassiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I may be writing this review a little too soon but at the moment I really like this shampoo. I was recommended it by the LUSH sales assistant because I suffer with an itchy scalp and this has really helped - it hasn't cured the problem but using it on the days between when I use a medicated shampoo this doesn't aggravate the condition. It also leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. I like the scent of the product too. I like the idea of the solid shampoo bar but you have to make sure it is left to air dry and doesn't get wet between shampoos otherwise it turns into a gloopy mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by ccatwomann

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My holy grail shampoo now, after more than a year of trialling expensive and cheap shampoos. This preservative free and compact shampoo won't irritate my sensitive scalp (naturally oily hair, but strangely dry irritated scalp).

Thanking shampoo gods for this one.