April 17, 2014 | 975 users online

Lips - Korres - Cherry Full Gloss #32

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2008 1:40:00 AM More reviews by scridsrolls

Received this in Sephora's Love your Lips set...which I highly recommend...Korres glosses are very moisturizing and made of natural ingredients. It has a light sweet, faint cherry scent. The color is a nude/neutral beige with shimmer, but it applies pretty sheer...the beige doesn't really show up, but the shimmer does!! This is FROSTY. If you love silvery lips, then snag this. I think it works really well in the center of your lower lip to highlight it...or used sparingly, layered under something else. The gloss formula itself is beautiful...it wears really well for a gloss...lasts quite a while. Great stuff, just not a huge fan of the frost.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was just too frosty for me. Everything else about it was perfect, even the color, but I felt uncomfortable with the disco ball on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 4:36:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG! Korres' lip gloss is now my favorite ever! Okay, everything about is pretty standard lip gloss. Not too sticky, color stays well enough (for a gloss), packaging is okay... but I have fallen in love with this gloss because it feels so wonderful on! I believe it is the cherry oil. The gloss doesn't feel overly emoillient or anything, but my lips feel so wonderful the rest of the day after using this gloss (yes, even after the gloss has worn off, my lips still feel wonderfully moisturized!). As for this particular color (beige pink), it is a nice light pink color that is fairly neutral. It doesn't scream "look at my lips!".

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by SmEmilly

I got Korres' lip gloss #32 (aka Biege Pink) as part of the Sephora Love Your Lips gift set. Overall, I loved the set, but sadly to say, this was the only item I really disliked. It's beautiful and shimmery in the packaging, smells great, but it is too frosty for me when I wear it - I usually lean towards sheers and iridescent shades. I wouldn't mind that it's not my ideal color, but the worst part is that it's actually really gritty on my lips. Other reviewers have said the gritty feeling goes away, but I have yet to see that happen. Feels like I have sand for lip gloss, -2 for texture!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by LindseyZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this in a set from Sephora for $29--great price for four lip glosses. I believe Sephora calls #32 "nude"; the most similar product I have is MAC's Love Nectar, which is a lustreglass (I think). The color is sheer with a hint of shimmer. I was afraid it would be so light that it would wash me out or look weird on my pigmented lips, but it's not pigmented enough for that. The texture is great and it's very moisturizing. I'll be wearing this for casual events and to class, but I think the shimmer is a bit much for work or an interview.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by btnycali1978

I have to say that I am a Korres freak so I just had to have this lip gloss...i thought the color would look great but it was a little light for me....came out almost frosty! lol However, I made it "work". I just loved how it felt, very soft, and just like the previous post the grittyness goes away. It smells wonderful with a VERY light cherry scent, and I'm most impressed by how long the color stayed! Even after it felt like the gloss was gone (after a few hours) I took a peek and the color was still there. I can't wait to try all of the glosses!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I tried this color really not knowing what to expect but its absolutely lovely! I was looking for something nude/peachy pink that would lighten my lips and this is also quite shimmery and just has the most amazing effect on my lips. This lasts a while, not a super long time but definitely adequate in comparison to average lip glosses. The texture - I find it a bit gritty at first because of the tiny glittery specks but they seem to melt away after a few minutes and the lip gloss is left smooth and its not sticky at all (total must!). Will definitely buy this again next time Im at Sephora - hopefully it lasts that long lol. This is a really impressive lip gloss and Im very impressed by the quality of Korres lip products.