Ban Sweet Surrender

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/11/2015 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I love the scent of this. It's heavenly. The product works very well. Too well. It keepw me so dry that my pits peel. EW. Deal breaker.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

The name is now Sweet Simplicity. This is the first time trying out a Ban deodorant. It was on sale for 1.99. I LOVE it. Smells so pretty and it lasts through sweaty workouts. I think I found my HG deodorant! The only thing I dislike about this is the ugly slime colored packaging.

on 6/22/2013 6:25:00 PM

This deodorant (now called Sweet Simplicity) is not perfect but so far is the best I have found to date. While it's not ironclad odor protection, it helps significantly and doesn't mix with my body odor to amplify it and make it worse like so many other deodorants do. It also doesn't give me an itchy rash like most other deodorants do. It is way better than any of the "clinical strength" ones for both deodorizing and antiperspirant properties.

Also, I have tried other Ban scents.. and this one does work better at deodorizing. You'd think a "fresh" scent would be better but not ime.

on 5/8/2013 2:55:00 PM

My HG deodorant! I have been using this stuff for 8 years and refuse to switch. Keeps me fresh even while working third in the emergency room. Love this stuff!

on 9/12/2012 12:59:00 PM

All of a sudden they changed the name to sweet simplicity from sweet surrender. My armpits are stinging very badly. Have used this in the past and loved it. Don't know what has happened????

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My absolute favorite deoderant. Ever. When I was in high school, I was a member of Marching Band and we were out marching around during camp for 9 hours a day. It kept me smelling fresh the whole day(although I did re-apply) and I really grew to love it. for a while I couldn't find it in stores, but recently I found it again, and they had gotten a new label.

on 4/11/2011 1:59:00 PM

Only deodorant I'll use! With the exception of the occasional application of Drysol when I have a special occasion/stressful event coming up and want to be 100% bone dry.
Most deodorants I've tried in the past develop a rancid smell once they mix with my body heat/chemistry. Sweet Surrender is the only one that keeps its true scent and keeps me dry.

UPDATE:
They've changed the name to Sweet Simplicity. Still smells and performs the same to me, though. Perhaps surrendering to something was too risque. Who knows? :/

on 3/5/2011 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been a slave to secret for years and I finally jumped off that wagon. I just bought this because I have been having some pretty serious stress sweating(and odor). I love,love LOVE it! It totally neutralizes body odor. Whenever I uncap it I feel happy because the smell is so fresh. The only downside to this deodorant is that is doesn't stop sweating. Honestly, I didn't expect it to because not even Certain Dri works for me. I bought it to control BO and it does a great job. After the scent leaves you are left smelling totally scentless which is great. I just want to mention again that I love the smell! I gavce it four lippies though because it doesn't control odor for very long. I put it on in the morning and I need a fresh coat at lunch and around dinner time. Overall, this works way better for body odor than secret!

on 8/21/2010 6:20:00 PM

I have been using this product for years. It smells great and works. I tried switching to a clear gel but that ended up bleaching my clothing immediately. I l

on 8/6/2010 10:23:00 PM

South Texas summers, heat and humidity. This product works great to keep the sweat to a minimum with no odor. Also, I have sensitive skin and many deodorants give me a rash or make my skin itch and burn, this does not. Have repurchased many times.

Top Rated Ban Products