Philosophy Strawberries & Cream 3-in-1

on 1/1/2009 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I HAVE to find this in a BIG bottle!'s devine! Smells scrumptious, good enough to eat!

on 1/2/2008 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Eyes: Violet

I don't know how I feel about Philosophy's 3-in-1s. I don't use them on my hair at all--too harsh for my henna'd locks.

The smells are always divine, if a little different than expected. I purchase online (no Sephora near me!), so I take the gamble...!

Okay, I love this part of the Sparkle set from QVC (it also had Bubbly and Melting Chocolate). I love the simple recipe on the front.

I ADORE the colour. I am colour-oriented and this milky, creamy pale pink hits the spot.

I did not have high hopes for the scent, as most strawberry items are so synthetic. Not this one! Really ripe strawberries with a little sugar...left out a bit to get melded with their own juice...and the undeniably-delicious scent of heavy cream whipped with a bit of sugar and vanilla. This is the real deal, ladies!

Yum all around for the scent, appearance, and rich texture.

Boo for the price and the lack of bubbles. I use a lot to get bubbles, so a bath with it is expensive!

All that aside, I adore this strawberry and hope to find it a permanent part of the collection. I will buy it again, unless I find a better strawberry.