April 17, 2014 | 1460 users online

Conditioner - ISO - Hydracondition

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by atlas84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

SCORE! I'm a guy with thick, naturally wavy hair that has lots of body and volume. I also have seborrheic dermatitis and have to watch the products I use. I've searched high and low for a hair conditioner that was cetyl alcohol free (at least in high quantities), was lightweight and rinsed easily from my hair, made my hair feel soft and smooth without weighing it down too heavily, and did not cause breakouts on my scalp and hairline. A tall order, I know. I think I've found the perfect conditioner right here. It rinses cleanly, has not caused me one problem and provides just the right amount of moisture for my hair. The product doesn't smell so great in the bottle but there is no lingering smell once applied and rinsed from the hair. This conditioner does contain silicones, which I have no problem with but if you are anti-silicone, you may want to steer clear. I found this at a local beauty supply store for only $10. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by rtaylor01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Only thing I repurchase again and again. I have long, straight, fine, heavily highlighted hair. This stuff makes my hair smooth and healthy without weight. And it smells good enough to eat.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by dabanaberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hairstylist recommended this to me after I got my blonde hair dyed darker for the winter. She said this would help my color last longer and be good for my very fine, thin hair, but after using it only twice I have a lot of dandruff that is very noticeable in my hair, something I've never had in my life. I hate to say it, since I bought the shampoo and the conditioner in a package together and they smell great and left my hair feeling pretty soft, but I can't even wait for the bottles to run out, I had to go buy a different shampoo and conditioner and hope that it's better to my hair and scalp than this one has been. I can't suggest not to buy this because I don't know if it's only my scalp that did this, but I'm sure there's a better hydrating shampoo out there!:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2008 7:59:00 AM More reviews by dana

I have to admit to being one of those people who is more concerned with how conditioner smells than how good it actually works. It is not unlike me to buy a conditioner for its smell, entirely disregarding the hair-type specifications on the bottle. Luckily, I have found in this conditioner, something that both satisfies my shallow need for good smelling hair and gives me the type of moisture my hair needs. My hair is fine, and I have a lot of it. I need a lightweight conditioner if I want my hair to have any type of volume and not look like a greasy helmet. This conditioner provides the perfect amount of shine without weighing it down. The smell is just divine as well! I lucked out and found a huge bottle at Costco for $11, but I would gladly pay retail for the privilege of using this fabulous conditioner again.