September 23, 2014 | 1829 users online

Lip Gloss - Coty - Miss Sporty Fabulous Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Introduced by my younger cousin a few yrs ago and then I purchased the gloss in Pansy/tulip (clear 3d pink blue undertone)and Sorbet x2 (has lovely mini glitters MORE LIKE tiny SHIMMERS 3d light pink with blue undertone though clear when applied with shimmer - non tacky I usually hate glitter in my make up) - amazing for a high st value brand gives 3d affect and lovely fruity scent been complimented on it since I was a teen had to purchase new tubes from internet as I think they may be discontinued (some shades?) - very moisturising - LOVE Product...goes on nicely with other make up too. Be careful to screw cap on tight or product may leak otherwise fab would be nice if came with a brush as it is hard to squeeze contents out when a small amount is left.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 8:32:00 AM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I seem to reach for this gloss quite often , and Im not particularly a drugstore brands fan , but I dont dismiss products that do their job either.

So for the price, these are wonderful ... better than a lot of other glosses I tried.

I particularly like the smell of this , I had quite a few colours of the Fabulous Gloss ... especially the pink and peach toned ones. Yes , it's a bit sticky and it doesnt last all that long on your lips , but in my experience with glosses so far , not many do.

Some are sheer and some have more colour to it , but the smell ( I know Im repeating myself :-D ) ...is just so so YUMMY!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 6:29:00 AM More reviews by idealforbarbecue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are a really pleasant surprise. They smell nice, they feel nice, and they stay for quite some time. There's a good range of colours. The trade off between stickiness and staying power is perfect - they're not tacky or slimy, they just moisten and add colour with a pleasant but unobtrusive texture.

For less than 3 these are one of the best buys on the British high street, no question. I keep a neutral one in my handbag at all times, and wouldn't hesitate to rely on one of the more dramatic shades as sole lip-wear for an evening look.