August 1, 2014 | 890 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Gold n' Hot Professional 1875 watt hair dryer

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

After my beloved Helen of Troy hair dryer gave up on me, I was in search for a similar dryer but at a cheaper price. I went to Walmart and the d/s and saw 1875 watt hair dryers from Conair and Revlon, but they were the Ion technolgy/Ceramic ones which I was not looking for. Plus, I find d/s hair dryers work really well in the beginning then suddenly stop working. So off I went to a beauty supply store in my area, somewhat similar to Sally's. I picked up this Gold n' Hot one and I am very pleased with it thus far. It cost me $45 CAD and has 3 heat settings and speeds and a cool shot button. It also comes with a long cord, as it is also a professional dryer. The only gripe is that since it smaller than the Helen of troy one I had previously, it takes about 15 minutes longer to blow dry my hair because I have to make smaller sections. Apart from that though, it works just as well and is easy to manage (not clunky and heavy). Overall, I think this is a very good bargain.