October 31, 2014 | 859 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Face Case

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

Cheap and great way to try Urban Decay products. The eyeshows I wouldn't use a lot together but, they are pretty. Two of them are extremlely glittery. You really need to like glitter. The lip colors are super minty but feel really nice and the blush is gorgeous! The eyeshadows have spread glitter into the lipgloss so that is super annoying but, still a good palette overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cheap and great way to try some urban decay products. The eyeshows I wouldn't use a lot together but, they are pretty. You really need to like glitter. The lip colors are super minty but feel really nice and the blush is gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this for $14 at Ulta. The eyeshadows are a bit hit-or-miss for me. I can't stand Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, the fallout is ridiculous. I can make Grifter work if I apply it wet, and Twice Baked is nice. I like the lip glosses, they're completely not-sticky. Love Junkie is the prettiest of the three. The blush is the best item in the case. It's really gorgeous. I depotted it so I could put it in a case with my pressed powder (I needed to conserve space for a trip). I really like the case for the most part, it's got a good mirror and space for a brush. That being said, having glosses and powders in one case can get messy if you're not careful. I'd buy this again if only for the blush, since it's not available separately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

I don't usually buy he, so this was an unusual purchase for me and therefore worthy of a review. When I saw this cute palette with eyeshadow, blush, and lip gloss for $15, I thought it would be a great way to try UD. It's taken me a while to really assimilate what I think about this palette, but now I know I like it and it was definitely a good purchase for me. First, I have to say I'm still struggling with the eyeshadows. I think the amount of glitter in them is way over the top; the first time I used MCRA, I had glitter all over my face for the rest of the day. However, now that I've consulted the reviews on MCRA, Grifter, and Twice Baked, I hope to be able to use the shadows more often and with better results. Grifter is the biggest disappointment, as I have hazel eyes and purple shades usually make them stand out. When applied, though, Grifter seems all glitter and no pigment. Twice Baked is just the opposite--or at least it has as much pigment as glitter. I'll probably use it the most often, most likely as a liner.
I love blush, and I'm pleased with Afterglow, a peachy-coral shade. You actually get 3 grams of blush in this palette, which for many brands would be a full-size product! Afterglow is really lovely, if a little strong for my extremely pale coloring--I can work with it.
There are 3 Lip Shines: Love Junkie, Naked, and Carney. These are perhaps my favorite item in the palette. They are shiny, but they don't come off particularly "colored" on my lips, therefore all the shades look pretty much the same. But I LOVE the formula--for me they work like some of the greatest lip balms ever! They have peppermint in them, but it's not too strong. For a gloss, they have nice staying power.
Finally, the packaging. It's a lovely purple plastic case with an unusual texture that takes the quality up a notch. There's also a full-sized mirror and a double-ended brush that looks nice (although I haven't used it yet).
I'm still mulling over which, if any, of the items in this palette I would shell out for. But the palette itself is super nice, and would make a great gift for yourself or someone else!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by taybear96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first product I've purchased from Urban Decay, and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. I got this on black Friday for around 16 dollars, the price was so affordable, I had to pick up a few for my friends. The eyeshadows are absolutely gorgeous! Grifter is a beautifully sparkly lilac color, midnight cowboy rides again (my favorite) is a shimmer nude, and twice baked is a very wearable dark brown. The lip glosses are really good quality as well as the blush. I think this is the perfect palette for those new to Urban Decay.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by kristentomlinson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very good quality palette but not something I would purchase again. The eyeshadow colors aren't very wearable everyday and I had a hard time blending them. The great thing about this palette is the blush. It's a great color! The lip glosses are ok but nothing spectacular. One problem is how small the palette is. It's very easy to get blush and eyeshadow fallout into the lip glosses. Overall this palette is medicore and something I would only recommend for teenagers. The blush is the only thing from this palette I wear almost daily.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by EnchantedDaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I loved the case; it opened easily, was small and pretty and had a nice feel. The product quality was good, but the colors were not something I could wear everyday as they were bright and glittery. If that's what you like, then this is great. It was hard to use the lip gloss because the slot for them was thin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by kbeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This palette was okay. The only thing that did it for me was midnight cowboy rides again. And the blush was kinda pretty. and I actually loved the packaging it was like smooth kinda like suede plastic. lol

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by iiTZzJOOLiiAH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So far, i love it! i got it as a birthday present. normally, the urban decay packaging is so impractical but this one is actually pretty good! the brush didnt come with the set, but it was from ulta and normally, ulta has really bad quality to what they sell, if that makes sense.

But yeah, the colors are pretty pigmented considering that the shadows are glittery. i don't normally wear blush because my cheeks are naturally red but i ADORE this blush. its a perfect peachy, light pink color. its really pretty.

As for the lipglosses, they smell alright. they can get kind of sticky but they're really pigmented and pretty so i like them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by blueeyeddevil128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this palette. I am a total eyeshadow addict but surprisingly, I love the glosses more! Midnight Cowboy Rides Again eyeshadow is a total glitter bomb. Grifter is also glittery. Twice Baked is my favorite and I like using it in the outer corner for a smokey eye. I have very fair skin but I found Hookup blush to be wearable. I apply very, very lightly and buff out a little with a kabuki brush.All three glosses are fantastic. They are great for just a light touch of color and smell sweet and minty. Love Junkie looks too dark but actually goes on light with just a touch of color. I would buy this again just for the lip gloss!