December 23, 2014 | 1423 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Dior - Total Radiance

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by adallago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG concealer! (Even though I don't really think of it as a concealer.) I like it much more for the fact that it highlights and brightens like nothing I've ever tried before. The best part is that it's not glittery or pearlescent at all. I'd guess that this product has a high quality light diffusing agent in it that really works well to highlight, brighten and camouflage. Within 3 days of using this product, I receive 3 compliments from quasi-strangers that I looked "refreshed" and "radiant." :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2009 8:03:00 AM More reviews by SugarAz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really really like this concealer, it gives your skin a really fresh glow and is perfect to use with just a dab of powder for daytime if you prefer not to wear foundation all the time.
It is very light however and I agree with the previous review in that it will not cover serious problems (although if your foundation is a good match and you slap a lot on it seems to do not bad).
Beautiful packaging, only thing is it seemed to run out really quickly!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2004 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lucidbabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this so much better than that nasty YSL touche eclat. It smells better, the texture is lighter and smoother so the corrector fluid does not cake into your fine lines. I really think this is a must have esplly on no make up days and when you need to lighten up some dark shadows. I feel that the colour is more neutral and suits my skin tone (NC25, BB Porcelain, Nars Flesh) so much better than the pinkish smelly fluid from YSL.

The texture is light so it will not cover serious problems so, do try it at the counter before buying it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2002 5:37:00 AM More reviews by kaloee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent choice if you 1)lack a glow in your skin or 2)you want your foundation to stick better. I bought this when I was using Shu Uemura's UV liquid foundation (too powdery&thick) to make it blend easier and stay on better. It also gave me a glow whenever my complexion is tired looking or dull. But I stopped using this after using Chanel's stick foundation since it blends very easily. This is a great option if you want a makeup primer and it's not as expensive as super line preventor!