L'Oreal Colour Riche in Peachy Keen

on 5/6/2012 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The more beigey tan/peach toned sister of Fairest Nude - I have them both and love them dearly. Perfect texture and shade gorgeous.

Peachy Keen, a limited edition l/s, was released a few months ago as part of the Golden Globes collection (featuring Scarlett Johansson).

When it was released, the displays in the drugstores and my local supermarket were picked apart so I never purchased anything from this collection. However, I purchased several make up products from this collection today because I went to a Rite Aid that had the full collection! So for those of you searching for products from this collection, do not lose hope as you may still find a store that will carry this collection.

Peachy Keen is a muted, nude beige lipstick with very slight peachy tones. It definitely is a warm-toned nude. As I am fair-skinned with neutral to warm undertones (MAC NC 25sh), I have to be cautious with certain nude colored lipsticks that can wash me out. Surprisingly, Peachy Keen works on me. It gives me pouty, Ursula Andress-Brigitte Bardot lips. In terms of texture, Peachy Keen is creamy with no shimmer.

I would say that Peachy Keen is the beige cousin of L'Oreal's other nude lipstick, Fairest Nude (this is a pinky-nude color).

on 1/12/2008 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

MadameFabulina, you could have written this review for me, right down to the lack of peach and cupids bow epiphany!

I only add that I rated this a 5, despite the continued lack of regard L'Oreal shows for fragrancing lipstick. I'm wearing it happily anyhow, and lots of you will like the cloying powder it exudes. (At least its not synthetic cake batter scent)

This is part of an LE collection fronted by Scarlett Johansen. The palette is pale gold and fairy-rose. Very 'forecast of spring, but still winter,' just like the weather.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Peachy Keen is a beautiful sheer, beigey nude, with not a whole lot of peach to speak of! That said, I just got it the other day and when I first put it on I thought: Hmmm, maybe too light?? But no! I wore it tonight with a touch of bronzer and rubbed it slightly above the cupid's bow of my lips and it gave them a slightly glowy, pouty look. I'm really glad I got this. =)

Popular Lipsticks