December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Moisturizers - Lumene - Arctic Aqua 24h Deep Hydration Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Tindra78

I was looking for a soothing, healing deeply moisturizing cream that I can use at nights when my acne skin is irritated after all the BP, Retin-A and other aggressive acne treatment that my unbalanced acne skin usually has to deal with to be able to control the inflammations....

But this is NOT the one! Not hydrating enough for the night, and for the day I already have some favorites from the local pharmacy store.... I was looking for something for the night.

This is too light.... It also has a strange smell of something - flowers mixed with the old nivea-smell from the 80'ies.... I don't know.... just don't like the smell.....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by jen00jen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It gets the job done! It moiszturized but doesnt do much more than that for your skin! I cant live without it though! Its a basic moistrurizer that really helps your skin after showering etc to regain its protection. But looking for something that does more than that? Keep looking... I use this together with the "Lumene Vitamin C day creme", they both have what the other creme is missing so to speak.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by soveryartistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this for only 4 at a discount counter, and when I first used it -- it didn't feel any different than any other drugstore 'oil-free, shine control' moisturizers, like Clean & Clear, Neutrogena or Superdrug. It did control shine for a few hours after I put this one, then shine control primer, then mattifying foundation, but then my face was super oily again like always. I used this product alone when I stayed at home and it worked the same -- pretty ok shine control for the first two hours, super oily right after. Still in search for my HG, this is just like everything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by hmaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product does as it says. My face was shine free all day long. It's moisturizing without the grease. A lot goes a long way, so the hygenic tube will last for quite some time. Will definitely rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by aleksandrsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have used this on my quite oily skin for some time (2 tubes). It didn't cause any breakouts, didn't clog pores, which is very good. It was predictable and I kept it for 2 tubes. However, after all it didn't do any significant oil control for me. The smell is rather nice, no comments on that (actually, I don't really care). Ran for long periods for me when using at both evenings and nights.
I've marked it as "would buy again" because I've did it once. But now I'm looking for a replacement with more matifying effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 7:33:00 PM More reviews by doujima

I've used this for over a week and it seems to be good at doing what it claims to, meaning moisturizing - nearly all the night creams I've ever used have left my cheeks feeling dry by the morning, but not this one. nor is it greasy - it feels light and almost gel-like. and while some Lumene creams are a bit too smelly for me, this one is OK. it doesn't seem to clog pores or cause breakouts - instead, even though it isn't officially an anti-aging product, it definitely smoothes out surface dryness wrinkles. and at all that, it is one of the cheapest moisturizers of Lumene's product line. (around 9 where I'm at.) so far, so good. however, I haven't tried it as a day cream yet (it's meant to work around the clock), so at this point I don't know whether it's OK as a make-up base.

update: still haven't tried it as a day cream, but I don't think it would work as a make-up base - it looks too dewy.