July 30, 2014 | 1921 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Nutrix

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by verwaande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE love love this cream, I bought the one in a tube. I have very dry and sensitive skin due the use of Retin-A (which I dont use any more). And this Lancome cream has saved my skin from the dryness. My skin is so sensitive that it doesnt tollerate anything and I tried so many products, so now I am very happy that I found this cream. This has saved my skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my HG moisturizer. I used to use Shesido but this is far better for my needs. I have EXTREMELY DRY red skin due to a thyroid issue and just genetics and I have honestly searched high and low for anything that could help. So far this is the best that I have tried. It is thick but it is a cream so it is supposed to be. It is not expensive at all considering the prices of other lancome products. And it doesn't break me out. I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by viasarah

I bought this for the winter since my skin is dry then due to harm weather, especially around the nose and mouth area. This is super rich and heavy. When it isn't winter, I usually apply this once a week during the night to rehydrate my skin.

The texture is very thick and sometimes hard to blend. Usually I put some on the palm of my hands and rub to warm it up a bit before applying. If you are not used to thick moisturizers this may take awhile to get used to. I do have to admit that it feels thick on my face as well. Prior to using this I used the Kiehl's ultra moisturizer, which is no where thick as the Nutrix. I also used Olay Regenerist Night Recovery, which didn't moisturize my skin at all (no where as rich as the kiehl's or this).

This moisturizer smells like honey mixed with the typical moisturizer scent. Even though there is not much product in the tube I think that a little goes a long way if you have combination skin like me and only need it at certain times. I also use this as an eye cream during the night.

Overall, for people suffering dry, flaky skin this moisturizer may be the perfect fit for you. For people like me it nice to have it around for an emergency to treat flaky skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by mileanxhela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have not tried this product yet, but I saw the ratings and wanted to order. Though, I found it online with a cheaper price. I probably should have went to buy it at MACYs. Anyways, Can any of you ladies please describe the product for me like how does it smell, consistency, and where was it made? I just want to make sure that I bought an authentic product. I will update soon.
Update: I received the cream today and I can say that it is authentic. I do not like the smell. It has this old lady grama kind of smell.....reminds me of ponds or jergins creams.It is pretty thick so I wish it was more emollient. As far as moisterizing I will have to keep using and see. I will soon update again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by MiniMabs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for years. I have very sensitive cheeks, especially during the winter months and this cream calms and soothes them immediately.

A tube lasts forever! I use it on my face, on my cuticles,on my lips, heels, elbows and decolletage if I've had too much sun.

It is too greasy to go under foundation but is wonderful as a nightcream or if you go out walking in cold weather etc.

I really don't know what I'd do if they discountinued this cream - it is my holygrail.

Facecreams will always come and go for me but this is something I could never be without.

A tube will last me a year to 18 months - daily use on all the above areas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing stuff - probably the only commercial moisturizer I've tried that beats Eucerin Cream in sheer effectiveness!! I have very sensitive skin that acts dry due to retinol treatments, so I have to use very serious moisturizers, especially in the winter. This stuff has a gorgeous old-school "face cream" scent and spreads on very easily (much more easily than Eucerin Cream, which is my old standby). You really only need a pea-sized amount, too - the tube lasts for awhile. In the winter this is the best barrier cream you can buy and it will heal anything - cheeks, lips, hands, etc. It actually keeps my skin moist all day. I like buying this at Duty Free because you get a huge tube at a great price. If you have severely sensitive and dry skin, I highly recommend this effective cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by MAXTHECAT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Have used this since I was 13. My skin is dry and sensitive and this cream has never failed to work. Turning 50 and have yet to find anything as reliable as this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by skovshovedvej

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a super product. Having dry and sensitive skin I tend to dry out and look chalky after lunch. Had to drop using mineral foundation but am now back to a winning combo=nutrix and Jane Iredale Amazing Base. I let the Nitrix set and apply the Amazing Base. I look great and fresh all day. I suppose it is a product not well suited for summer skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have somewhat dry skin that tends to get much drier during the winter months. I picked this up to try, and I'm in love! First off, the formula has been around since 1936. I'm a sucker for vintage products, but also, if something has been around that long, you know there's a good reason. I bought the soothing treatment cream in a tube. I use it extremely sparingly, as you only need a tiny bit, so my tube will probably last forever. About a small pea-sized amount covers my entire face and neck. Hydrates extremely well, absorbs into my skin quickly, and doesn't irritate my skin at all. The cream is extremely rich, almost a butter consistency. It can be greasy if you over apply. I would only recommend this for dry skin, I think it would just be way too rich for normal skin. This is also great as a "barrier" type moisturizer if you're going to be out in the cold or wind. Overall I think this is a fantastic cream for severely dry skin, and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ljamison

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this product for a couple of weeks. I had dry flaky skin on my forehead. I no longer have this problem. The product is very thick and a little goes a long way. I dispense a tiny bit of the product onto my hands and rub them together to create heat then pat it on my skin. A rep showed me to put products on this way. It is thick and may tend to feel greasy, it does soak in and it ended my dry skin.