April 21, 2014 | 908 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Underground Cheeky! Blush - Cheer Up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I love this product. I had this is 300 Don;t Rush. One side is the darker colour and other the lighter pink which had gold shimmers which i looveed. The only thing i didn't like was the packaging. I dropped it once and the lid attaching to the product broke.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Throne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

About a couple of months ago i purchased the Rimmel Cheeky blushes compact. I rarely use the blushes but i instead bought the one with dark brown and the off-white one. I figured this would be an excellent for contouring.
The product itself is pretty pigmented, especially the brown. It defined the certain features i wanted it to excellently. The high light was a little more sheer, but i didn't mind. I was just enough to give my face that special glow.
The packaging was ok. I'm not a fan on two colours being mixed in one package because they tend to blend together at times. But so far Ive had no major concerns about it.
The price was great for a 2-in-1 product of its kind. Its a little defining kit and that's what i payed for . Also being a drug store its easily accessible, which is another gold star.
Overall, great little contouring set and i would definitely buy it again .

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Aravis94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush caught my eye because of the deep brick red color on one side. I don't see many pure red blushes usually just variations of pink (which looks bad on me).

Anyway the compact is split into two different blushes one being the brick/wine red and the other being a shimmery gold peachy color.

The peach color isn't very pigmented but its good for highlighting the cheek bones do to the gold shimmer it has in it. But the red is pretty pigmented so you don't have to use ton. It also isn't difficult to blend so if you get a little too much its easy just to blend it out. I like this blush, not head over heels but its nicely compliments with my warm skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by imnotreallyadoctor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Rimmel has been coming out with products for a while that I thought looked really appealing (being 16 and all) and this happened to be one of them. One shade is kind of like the reddish pit of a peach and the other is a sort of bronze colour; both really pretty and not of the sort I've tried before. I decided to apply the darker shade first with the lighter on top and at first I did WAY too much, but it buffed easily out and left me with a nice flush that seriously lasted ALL DAY. Same level of intensity in the morning, same in the nighttime. Alone, the bronze offered a nice highlight on my cheekbones and brightened my eye area. The reddish peach is a bit heavy for everyday wear, so I don't wear it so often, but it's still nice. Cute packaging too. Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by 8ball

I'm getting more and more impressed with Rimmel products (*NOT* their mascaras). I tried some lipsticks a while back and they were nice heavily-pigmented colors. I liked the color of "Cheer Up" because it is a brick red. Most blushes are some variation of pink, rose, apricot, or brown, but not *red*. And red looks best on me. This is a very heavily-pigmented two-tone blush. The first color is a brick red and the second is a gold-y apricot. They look lovely and natural on. I put the darker one a little higher on my cheeks where they might catch the most sun, and the apricot on the apples. It looks great and lasts all day. Bravo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

Really great blush duo with decent pigment content. I use the darker shade for contour and the light shade for highlighting. A one color blush flush is simple and pretty, but using multiple colors of blush for shading can yield amazing results, not unlike complex eye color shading. There's a huge difference. Also, the highlight color is great for retouching without adding too much pigment so you can avoid the clown-face look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

This is from the underground collection, a nice-sized blush with two shades in one compact (half and half). I would describe them as a deep brick red/wine and a peachy-neutral shade. Over my naturally pinkish cheeks I get a beautiful deep flushed colour, very natural but dramatic too. The compact is good quality, with a secure hinged lid. I would definately buy this again. Even at almost 10 dollars canadian for drugstore blush, it's really nice stuff.