April 19, 2014 | 1105 users online

Powder - Maybelline - Mineral Power Powder Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

The first foundation I ever used, and such success! It applied evenly and well, matched my skin tone, and it lasted throughout the day with decent coverage. I did find that occasionally my face would get itchy within an hour of wearing, but otherwise, I enjoyed this product while I used it. I have yet to purchase again, but if I find it in my area, I will.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by withlove21

I have been using this powder for about 3 years now and it is definitely my HG when it comes to powder foundations. I was surprised to see so many bad review about this product since it has worked so well for me. I use it alone with the mineral concealer just under my eyes and over areas that tend to get more red, but this is PERFECT for days when I do not feel like wearing liquid foundation. It gives a smooth finish and blurs flaws and redness for an everyday natural look. I also use it to set my Lancome 24hr foundation. The only issue with this product is that it can look too dark if applied with a heavy hand. However, if the right amount is used it is the perfect shade for me. I am in Classic Ivory and I have fairly light skin with neutral undertones.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Do you ever use a product for a long time, and it's your holy grail product, and you always feel so confident with it on, and then that one friend that is always just a little bit too honest tells you "hmm...something is off with your foundation.."

and you look in the mirror, and it looks awful, and everyday when you look in the mirror at the end of the day it looks disgusting and you never noticed it before and IT'S AS IF YOU CAN ALMOST HEAR SATAN LAUGHING AS THE FLAMES OF HELL SEEP UP FROM UNDERGROUND AND SLOWLY BURN YOU TO DEATH.

If you have ever used this foundation, you probably know what I mean, or maybe I just made you aware of it. In which case, I apologize. Or maybe you love it, and it looks good, then you can sit back and laugh at my misery because this is just my experience.

This foundation made my skin look awful, and I cringe at the thought because I wore this faithfully from fifth grade to sophomore year...and no one told me it didn't look that great. I have oily skin, and this was good for keeping me from being oily, but it constantly looked cakey. It doesn't have that great of coverage, but if you don't have acne that should be fine. Mostly it was the color that got me. It looked very orange in direct sunlight. I couldn't detect it indoors, but it almost makes me emotional thinking about how awful I must have looked all those years while I was outdoors. Oh my.

I really wouldn't recommend this, especially for acne prone people like myself.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by cloz90

Used this for over 6 months. I loved the finish. It give me that extra coverage I needed to cover my acne scars. However, I didn't realise it was making my skin worse. It has bismuth in it. Which is known to be pore clogging. It's also in a lot of mineral makeup (eg. Mac MSF). Acne prone women beware!! Mineral makeup is not as good as it sounds. I'm now using Lorac porefection baked perfecting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by ForeverKim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love love this product... For me, only maybelline has the color of my skintone.. It is talc free which my friend told me that its one of the mineral that has to be avoided if you have an acne prone skin... I would definitely buy this product again and definite recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by beck1392

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The lightest vcolor available was still waaaay too orange. Its a shame since I am in need of a powder and was hoping this would be good but I was very wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

I absolutely love this stuff and I use it almost everyday. I have a few dark spots on my nose and a couple of red patches under my nostril and I just wear this by itself and it just completely evens out my skin tone. I probably wouldn't recommend it for people looking to cover up blemishes or for a perfect skin tone as it doesn't have very good coverage and has more of a natural look. I have it in the shade 'Nude Chair' which is a perfect shade for my skin as it is almost yellowy which just brightens up my face. It's also not heavy on my skin and I don't feel suffocated. The only down side is the brush it comes with, it's horrendous and it feels like I'm using a tree branch on my face. Other than that I love it and highly recommend it for people looking for a everyday natural foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ishiharaseth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff does the job, but it's nothing extraordinary. It's a little drying, so I guess it would work better for oilier skin types. I never use mine just as a regular foundation - rather, I use it to touch up areas that need a little more coverage...but most of the time, I forget that I own it at all. The brush is stiff and the powder tends to fall right off of it, which is weird because the "Pure Blush Mineral" line by Maybelline has a super-soft brush that works fantastically with the powder. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by tashab17

Positive: I love the way this powder makes my skin feel. It has great coverage and hides my blemishes really well. I would definitely recommend it. I have used it on and off for years and always come back to it.

Negatives: It has a bit of an orange tinge to it so always looks a bit too dark.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

This makeup didn't blend evenly so i looked muddy. I didn't like the color, it was darker than i thought the package lead me to believe. Definitely not a fan!