October 20, 2014 | 1571 users online

Blush - Lancome - blush subtil contouring and highlighting duo-too hot to handle

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by iluvivan

My skin is fair toned so when i put this blush and highlighter on, it looks perfect. It last's all day and it looks very beautiful in the sun. The highlighter has a natural glittery look to it. I have never been happier with the way a product looks. Here's why I gave it a 3. If i use this product daily for a couple days, my cheeks break out. I get black heads and white heads. So I stop using it for about a month, and then I go back to using it again. I have not been able to find any colors like these. I will keep using it until I finish the product, but after that I will never purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 1:39:00 AM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Too Hot To Handle blush due is a combo of a light beige-ish highlighter and a medium brown contour color. Both colors are very natural. I particularly love this color combo, because you can define and contour not just your cheeks but your nose, jawline, eyes, etc. and it all looks very natural. You cant really do the same with a pink, coral, etc. color!
The blush goes on smooth and bends well. Stays smooth and streak free all day, as long as your working with a decent foundation underneath.
Be warned though: there is a bit of shimmer in both colors, so it is possible to go too far, and end up looking unatural an over done.

Great stuff, but im not 100% convinced.(Thus the 4 lippie rating) My only gripe is it's $36 for an average sized blush pan, (with the 2 colors in the one pan) That seems a bit much to me. However this is my first non-drugstore blush, so, as far as I could know this could be quite reasonable for a great non-drugstore blush.

I probably will buy this again after I test other brands that are comparable in price, or when I can find it on sale at the Lancome Outlet store.