Hard Candy Sonic Stick

2.7

on 3/18/2003 2:40:00 AM

Looks very pretty in the tube, a light pink with shimmer. Goes on sheer with masses of pink glitter. It feels a little sticky and gritty on the skin. This has a really strong floral type scent which kinda makes my head spin :(
An ok product, but I certainly won't be using it on my face.

on 3/7/2003 2:01:00 PM

I had been wanting to try this product for the longest time, so when the Hard Candy website put it on sale for $8, i snapped it up. This product has both good and bad. The stick is a thick gel-like consistancy. Goes on slightyl sticky and stays that way. The glitter is a beautiful golden pink color, very subtle for indoors, but vibrant in the sun. However, the glitter is a little gritty and could be painful on sensitive skin. It is hard to get an even coverage over large portions of skin, but I thinkit is too sticky for use ont he face. The green tee scent is nice and light, but lasts a lot longer than other scented body products.

all in all, I feel justified in my $8 purchase. However, I don't think that it is worth the full $15, and don't think that I will have any need to repurchase.

on 5/24/2002 10:25:00 PM

When I ordered some Hard Candy products from Nordstrom they sent me the Sonic Stick instead of the Sonic lipstick that I ordered. I thought I would try it anyways to see what it's like. This product is for both face and body and it does have lots of nice looking small pink glitter in it. Although I do find the scent very strong, it smells like artificial peach instead of green tea that the Hard Candy web site states. I find the scent is just too strong for my liking and I also find that this product is just too greasy for my face.

Popular Other Products