December 19, 2014 | 826 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Body Double Mist Juiced Berry

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I must be on of the only people that has not bought a beauty rush body care back when it was available! Just yesterday i received an order of the body lotion and body spray through a 3rd party seller and i fell in love! I'm so upset VS would discontinue such a great line! Soon I should be receiving my candy baby order! 3rd party sellers are so expensive :( only down fall on these products is that they do not last long!

Victoria's Secret should definitely bring back this line, at least during the semi annual sale season! Or around the holidays! (Just like what bath and body works does; they bring back their discontinued products that are in high demand twice a year!)

The link below is a petition a few people are working on to bring these products back in stores. Please sign! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

best scent ever. used to wear this in high school. need to go get some more ♥

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I love this product so much! It smells just like fresh picked berries and nothing else added. It has such a sheer, fine mist that I can spray all over my body and not feel like there is water sitting on my skin. I own this in the spray and the lotion and I love them both. I think that the price is a little steep and the lasting power is just okay. (thus, the 4 lippies) I will repurchase because it smells that good!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I actually like this scent, but I just think that it's kinda cloying and overly sweet. This is coming from someone who likes lovespell lol. Idk, I just think that this needs a floral or just something to balance it out because it smells really "junior high"-ish.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by NbgsFirstLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS !!!!!!!!!!
I cant say it enough.. I really adore this Scent!
My Sister is a Fragrance Addict just like me and when I went to visit her she had a few Body Mists on Display so I couldnt help myself and started trying them. When I first smelled this I fell in love instantly! It smells very sweet and candy like. Takes me back to my childhood! I grew up in Germany and my Grandma use to give me those Candys called "MAOAM" which is fruity, chewy candy, and this smells exactly like a cross between the Strawberry and the Raspberry kind.
I couldnt stop talking bout how much I love this and how badly I been wanting a Scent like this, so my Sis let me have her Bottle of Body Mist :))
I loved it soo much I bought another Body Mist (only half of her's was left since I went so crazy with it), the Body Souffle Creams, the Lotions, 3-in-1, Lipgloss, the little Roll on Fragrance and even the Shampoo & Conditioner! Thats how much I love it! I even spray the Body Mist in my Hair (on the ends) so I can get a whiff of it when I turn my head.

They changed the packaging (and I think the formula of the Mist?) of the Beauty Rush Line and I havent got the new ones yet, so I dont know if its the exact same scent still. It should be, but sometimes the Scents do smell different once they repackage or remake it, at least to me. So Im hoping this is still the same!!!
Again.. I LOVE THIS and will repurchase and keep back up forever !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Aries13

The smell does kinda smell like berry, but it also has a slight medicinal smell that makes it iffy. But if you pair it with a berry lotion that's more on the sweeter side, it'll balance out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by xxomickieoxx

Its not bad and the bottle is pretty but to me it kind of smells like medicine. Kind of like one of those cherry cough drops.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This is for the body drink lotion. It reminds me of a berry smoothie or margarita. Love that they offer a squeeze tube thts small enough for my purse. A cool and refreshing scent, love it! Its been my summer scent :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by taybear96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually have the body drink lotion in ths scent... it's super moisturizing and not greasy at all. The scent kinda reminds me of Love Spell but lighter and more of a candy undertone. I really like this product but might not repurchase it just because I like to try new things and this was nothing to special.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Krissylyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This oil spray mist scent doesnt last, the fragrance smells weird when it is applied to my skin, it is really oily and shiny on the skin, doesnt moisturize, has too many chemicals and nothing good in it to add moisture, also contains alcohol as the first ingredient, followed by chemicals and color. It stains your clothes, and greases up your hair.