September 16, 2014 | 1949 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loveeee this mascara. The original formula is my absolute favorite, but I have fairly straight lashes and waterproof mascara definitely helps to hold the curl on my lashes longer. I work 10-11 hours a day and even after coming home after work my lashes are still long and curled! Annnnd I have super long bottom lashes and most mascara will rub off on my under eye area if I put mascara on my bottom lashes, but not this one! Also, it's not super hard to get off either. I just use a cleanse off oil per usual and an eye makeup remover and it's gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara. Excellent volume. Can be layered well over other mascara or worn alone. Black. Holds curl well. All around wonderful. One downside is that it is awful to take off, but many other waterproof mascaras are as well. But definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticsprincess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A great mascara on a budget. Doesn't clump, smudge or flake. It separates lashes. I've bought it for years now, after giving up H.E brands of mascaras, as you have to buy a new one every 3 months. I'd rather save my money to buy H.E foundations, lipsticks etc....

If you're on a budget a want a great waterproof mascara, then this it.

NOTE: Not to be used everyday - it's difficult to take off, even with the best of an eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm impressed with this mascara. I compared it to my favorite mascara, They're Real by Benefit and it's very close. I needed a waterproof mascara for the beach and pool and this definitely does a great job. It doesn't run, doesn't clump and makes my lashes look amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara. I have long straight lashes and I use the covergirl clump crusher to add length and then this mascara on top of it for volume. It looks absolutely incredible. Yes, taking this mascara off takes forever but I liked the olive oil tip someone suggested here as a way of removing this.

I would definitely repurchase this but I would probably get it in the non waterproof formulation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by TanyaH30

This is the second time I've bought this mascara (had a coupon the second time) and now I remember why I didn't really like it the first time. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get off, even with eye makeup remover I'm still trying to wash it off the next morning before putting my makeup on. It makes my lash's stiff and I notice it breaks my lash's BADLY. I feel if I keep using it I won't have any lash's left. It is a waterproof mascara, and the big brush does help with separating your lash's, but I know there are other mascaras that can separate and give volume without ruining my eye lash's. So if you don't mind taking a few days to take this stuff off and having broken lash's go ahead and buy this stuff, but there are other budget mascara companies that do way WAY better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the only waterproof mascaras that has actually been fully waterproof AND smudgeproof on me. It has however dried up a bit and has become quite flaky, but that is most likely because of me having it for longer than 3 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by billie44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loooooove this mascara! Only recently started using this and I'm sure it will be well loved. I start by curling my lashes and then applying this and I find it holds the curl so well for hours and hours. Fell asleep wearing this (oops) and it still looked pretty good in the morning hahaha so volumising, doesn't clump and just a great mascara :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by PilarR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a tube of this, and I wear it if I am going to swim or if I am going to cry (weddings, funerals). It looks good on the first day and it does not move. I cannot get it completely off, though, and I have tried everything. There are still traces of it 48 hours after I have applied it. And the leftover pieces make my new eye makeup look terrible until the mascara has worn off completely. I do not know how people wear this every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by BeccaBxo

this product is just as fantastic as the non waterproof tube. and let me tell you, this is WATERPROOF. pools, showers, tears, nothing takes this mascara off. literally though - nothing. thats the problem. no make up remover ive used takes it off completely. which is a shame. but youve gotta decide whether having a water proof (and make up remover proof) mascara is worth the dage is does to your eyes and lashes when it stays on for three days.