Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof

3.5

on 4/16/2015 9:52:00 AM

I love the regular Lash Blast, but I wanted to try the waterproof version for upcoming warmer months, when I'm in water and high temperatures a lot of the time. While this does not provide the same amount of volume as the non-waterproof version, it still outperforms many waterproof formulas. With this, I can get equal parts length and thickness, nice deep black color, and definition thanks to the spikey rubber wand. I would re-purchase!

on 4/4/2015 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is one mascara I Hate.
I disliked the large brush, the bristles, formula, everything about it.

on 4/4/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have at least 20 mascaras......This one beats all of them. Holds my curl all day, and it honestly looks like I'm wearing false lashes they look so long. Finally can end my quest for the perfect mascara!

on 3/30/2015 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is amazing!!! It gives me volume and length in no time! And it holds my curl. I have short straight lashes, if I use non-waterproof mascara, they'll go back to straight again even if i have curled before mascara. With this mascara, after I curled my lashes, they stay curled. I found the formula was a little too wet when I first opened it, but after a few weeks, it dried up a bit and at the right consistency now :D
But a month later, it developed a funky smell, which is kinda really fast to go badů I never pump my mascara eitherů
I've never tested the waterproof claim, but so far, no flake, no smudge, and held my curl. So happy. The brush is quite big though, so it often touch my eyelids when I apply it...

on 3/14/2015 7:19:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Not waterproof at all. More over, by the end of the day it leaves those dark smudges under eyes, that are really hard to remove.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

my first mascara ever and one of the stables in my makeup collection. At first I really hated it due to the huge wand but once you get the hang of it, it works wonders for volumizing your lashes

on 2/7/2015 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mascara is so beautiful. I haven't tried many mascaras but this mascara is perfect in so many ways. I absolutely despise clumpy mascaras and love the natural look. My lashes are already thicker and longer than average but I want more oomph sometimes. I was considering the Clump Crusher but decided to go with this because I wanted volume. One coat satisfies me and it makes my lashes look sooooooo pretty. And it doesn't smudge or flake and holds my curl. It's relatively easy to take off too. Hallelujah! Definitely going to repurchase. I loveeeeee this!

on 1/12/2015 8:57:00 PM

I've tried so many mascaras over the years and this is the ONLY one I have found to hold my curl. My eyelashes are stick straight and this does wonders!

on 1/11/2015 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only mascara I use at the moment! Because I have Asian lashes (short and straight) it's difficult to find something that will hold a curl. This waterproof mascara is amazing at holding a curl. I was always scared to use this because the wand is so huge but I don't find it a problem at all. The reason I took off one star is because it smudges a tiny bit under my eyes but all mascaras do that on me - when I laugh/smile my cheekbones slightly graze my lashes and can smudge. However I have cried in this mascara and it stays put amazingly! It lengthens a lot and makes my eyelashes visible! Because I don't have a lot to work with, the results are pretty good. I will definitely repurchase as it's the most waterproof mascara I have used!

on 11/29/2014 8:28:00 PM

My HG mascara. Nothing compares to the length, volume and depth this gives me. Staying power is so good...