January 27, 2015 | 2000 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 8:57:00 PM More reviews by PriscillaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried so many mascaras over the years and this is the ONLY one I have found to hold my curl. My eyelashes are stick straight and this does wonders!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 4:58:00 PM More reviews by amandamooo

This is the only mascara I use at the moment! Because I have Asian lashes (short and straight) it's difficult to find something that will hold a curl. This waterproof mascara is amazing at holding a curl. I was always scared to use this because the wand is so huge but I don't find it a problem at all. The reason I took off one star is because it smudges a tiny bit under my eyes but all mascaras do that on me - when I laugh/smile my cheekbones slightly graze my lashes and can smudge. However I have cried in this mascara and it stays put amazingly! It lengthens a lot and makes my eyelashes visible! Because I don't have a lot to work with, the results are pretty good. I will definitely repurchase as it's the most waterproof mascara I have used!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Mpnunes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG mascara. Nothing compares to the length, volume and depth this gives me. Staying power is so good...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by bees333

Before I used this particular one, I tried one of the other cover girl mascara that claimed to be water resistant but was not able hold up a curl at all, and it smudged. So a point for the lash blast for being able to hold up the curl. But besides that, it smudges under the eyes within an hour. I do have pretty oily eyelids though. You can tell I had mascara on but there wasn't much of a difference at all even without the mascara. It doesn't thicken, lengthen or add volume. I am happy that it doesn't clump or flake.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by bellamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got some particle in my eye with this , while other mascara just don't .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great Mascara
The waterproof formula prevents from possible smudging, I have really oily eyelids
It also will hold my curl considering I have stubborn straight lashes
It also gives my lashes tons of volume and length
One thing you might notice is that this mascara is super hard to take off, you have to use a makeup remover to really get it off :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I had problems with this waterproof mascara smudging below my eyes. I liked how the mascara made my eyelashes look, but the smudging was an instant dealbreaker :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara. I have tried it in both the waterproof and regular version. I wanted to try this mascara because I needed something that would be my lashes voluminous because I have short, sparse eyelashes and this mascara completely delivers. Even though this is waterproof, with makeup remover, it simply comes off without any hassle*. Before I put on any mascara, I curl my lashes with NYX eyelash curler to make my eyelashes appear longer. With this mascara, my eyelashes are never weighed down and never transfers to my under eye like most mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loveeee this mascara. The original formula is my absolute favorite, but I have fairly straight lashes and waterproof mascara definitely helps to hold the curl on my lashes longer. I work 10-11 hours a day and even after coming home after work my lashes are still long and curled! Annnnd I have super long bottom lashes and most mascara will rub off on my under eye area if I put mascara on my bottom lashes, but not this one! Also, it's not super hard to get off either. I just use a cleanse off oil per usual and an eye makeup remover and it's gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara. Excellent volume. Can be layered well over other mascara or worn alone. Black. Holds curl well. All around wonderful. One downside is that it is awful to take off, but many other waterproof mascaras are as well. But definitely recommend.