November 24, 2014 | 1617 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by bellamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got some particle in my eye with this , while other mascara just don't .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great Mascara
The waterproof formula prevents from possible smudging, I have really oily eyelids
It also will hold my curl considering I have stubborn straight lashes
It also gives my lashes tons of volume and length
One thing you might notice is that this mascara is super hard to take off, you have to use a makeup remover to really get it off :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I had problems with this waterproof mascara smudging below my eyes. I liked how the mascara made my eyelashes look, but the smudging was an instant dealbreaker :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara. I have tried it in both the waterproof and regular version. I wanted to try this mascara because I needed something that would be my lashes voluminous because I have short, sparse eyelashes and this mascara completely delivers. Even though this is waterproof, with makeup remover, it simply comes off without any hassle*. Before I put on any mascara, I curl my lashes with NYX eyelash curler to make my eyelashes appear longer. With this mascara, my eyelashes are never weighed down and never transfers to my under eye like most mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loveeee this mascara. The original formula is my absolute favorite, but I have fairly straight lashes and waterproof mascara definitely helps to hold the curl on my lashes longer. I work 10-11 hours a day and even after coming home after work my lashes are still long and curled! Annnnd I have super long bottom lashes and most mascara will rub off on my under eye area if I put mascara on my bottom lashes, but not this one! Also, it's not super hard to get off either. I just use a cleanse off oil per usual and an eye makeup remover and it's gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara. Excellent volume. Can be layered well over other mascara or worn alone. Black. Holds curl well. All around wonderful. One downside is that it is awful to take off, but many other waterproof mascaras are as well. But definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticsprincess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A great mascara on a budget. Doesn't clump, smudge or flake. It separates lashes. I've bought it for years now, after giving up H.E brands of mascaras, as you have to buy a new one every 3 months. I'd rather save my money to buy H.E foundations, lipsticks etc....

If you're on a budget a want a great waterproof mascara, then this it.

NOTE: Not to be used everyday - it's difficult to take off, even with the best of an eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm impressed with this mascara. I compared it to my favorite mascara, They're Real by Benefit and it's very close. I needed a waterproof mascara for the beach and pool and this definitely does a great job. It doesn't run, doesn't clump and makes my lashes look amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara. I have long straight lashes and I use the covergirl clump crusher to add length and then this mascara on top of it for volume. It looks absolutely incredible. Yes, taking this mascara off takes forever but I liked the olive oil tip someone suggested here as a way of removing this.

I would definitely repurchase this but I would probably get it in the non waterproof formulation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by TanyaH30

This is the second time I've bought this mascara (had a coupon the second time) and now I remember why I didn't really like it the first time. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get off, even with eye makeup remover I'm still trying to wash it off the next morning before putting my makeup on. It makes my lash's stiff and I notice it breaks my lash's BADLY. I feel if I keep using it I won't have any lash's left. It is a waterproof mascara, and the big brush does help with separating your lash's, but I know there are other mascaras that can separate and give volume without ruining my eye lash's. So if you don't mind taking a few days to take this stuff off and having broken lash's go ahead and buy this stuff, but there are other budget mascara companies that do way WAY better.