July 28, 2014 | 2074 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the only waterproof mascaras that has actually been fully waterproof AND smudgeproof on me. It has however dried up a bit and has become quite flaky, but that is most likely because of me having it for longer than 3 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by billie44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loooooove this mascara! Only recently started using this and I'm sure it will be well loved. I start by curling my lashes and then applying this and I find it holds the curl so well for hours and hours. Fell asleep wearing this (oops) and it still looked pretty good in the morning hahaha so volumising, doesn't clump and just a great mascara :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by PilarR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a tube of this, and I wear it if I am going to swim or if I am going to cry (weddings, funerals). It looks good on the first day and it does not move. I cannot get it completely off, though, and I have tried everything. There are still traces of it 48 hours after I have applied it. And the leftover pieces make my new eye makeup look terrible until the mascara has worn off completely. I do not know how people wear this every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by BeccaBxo

this product is just as fantastic as the non waterproof tube. and let me tell you, this is WATERPROOF. pools, showers, tears, nothing takes this mascara off. literally though - nothing. thats the problem. no make up remover ive used takes it off completely. which is a shame. but youve gotta decide whether having a water proof (and make up remover proof) mascara is worth the dage is does to your eyes and lashes when it stays on for three days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

CURL HOLDER. Without lash primer! I am very impressed with this drugstore cheap mascara.

I have this in the blackest shade. I first curl my lashes with an eyelash curler, then I swipe this on, wiggling it at the root and stroke upwards as I close my eye for more curl effect. This mascara is very black, kind of goopy/wet(I like and prefer forumlas like that).This thickens my lashes while giving me length. I like the plastic comb bristles and prefer that much more over tradtional spoolie brushes because the plastic ones give more separation. I find ALL mascaras clump, this is very minimal, I just use a eyelash comb to brush them out.

At the end of the day, you NEED an eye makeup remover. Dont be lazy. Buy a cheap bi-phase(neutrogena is good) or get a jar of coconut oil. Otherwise, I dont know how you are going to get this stuff off.

SO worth it! I love the final look:big bombshell lashes that lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best mascara I've tried for straight eyelashes and maintaining an artificial curl. Only a waterproof mascara will hold your curl and this mascara does a great job of defining your lashes at the same time. I can curl before and after mascara application, brush through with an old brush and still be clump free.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I CANNOT wear this mascara. I just realized I have allergies to waterproof eye makeup and this gave me a terrible allergic reaction. I am talking about itchy,puffy,watery eyes that lasted for two days. I was so determined to be able to use this that I tried applying it to the tips of my lashes only but it still caused a flare up.

I don't blame this mascara for my reaction because it was my own ignorance. In fact I like this mascara and the effects it had on my lashes.I bought it in very black and wow...it make my lashes look false. Deep rich black, thick and fanned out. I like the wand. I even like the tube,it looks cute in my makeup bag.

This could have been one of my favorite mascara a but it just isn't going to work out. I tried the non waterproof version and I did not like it as much as this formula. I would recommend buying this if you DONT have sensitive eyes like me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Chanel777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is very lengthening and volmizing but man, does it make your eyelashes hard. Its near impossible to take off without a strong makeup remover. It made my eyelashes fall out like crazy! I had a huge gap in my eyelashes for a few months and wore fake eyelashes until they grew back.

I do not recommend at all. There are much better option for the same if not better price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

really hard to get off eyelashes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by vivyannguyen

I LOVEEEEEE THIS MASCARA!
I'm a mascara junkie and have used soooo many different mascaras! Nothing is as good as this even the higher end mascaras! I have short asian lashes and this makes my lashes look great! It keeps the curl all day and doesn't smear! I've probably gone through 10 of these! I try a bunch of other mascaras but I always go back to this! Nothing compares! I also really the maybelline colossal in waterproof but COVER GIRL LASH BLAST IN WATERPROOF is the best! You won't be disappointed! I've converted so many of my girlfriends into using this! They all love it! Out of all the makeup in my collection this is probably my favorite and most reliable product!