September 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Clothes - Urban Outfitters

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by jessstad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality there is pretty hit or miss. I have a top and a skirt that I've had for something like seven years and they're just fine... then I've also had things fall apart after a few wearings. The brand Lux has held up well for me. The store itself is a pretty horrible experience - it's loud, hectic, and messy. I used to think the style of the clothes there was pretty unique and interesting, but now that I'm a bit older I know it's really not that special, and not that hard to find elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I like this store. Some items are super overpriced but their sales rack always have nice items for way cheaper than the original price. Some items are low quality which is why its important to shop in store rather than online.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous review. The website is very misleading. The quality seems to be hit or miss. So shopping for clothing seems to be a hassle at Urban Outfitters.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't get why this place has positive ratings.
It's a rip off and you don't even get quality clothing.
Everything looks amazing on their website but in the store, you see the total lack of quality.
There was this beautiful dress that had a short, poofish skirt that I was infatuated with.
I went into the store and tried it on. The dress literally had NO shape to it. It was very long and baggy and very very thin.
Obviously, I did not purchase it. This is just an example of how much of a scam this store is.
All their clothing is very thin, very flimsy, quickly stitched together and just CHEAP...both in appearance and in actual quality.

I did buy this pleather jacket two years ago from their online store. It was originally $200, but was lowered down to $100. To price a plastic jacket that way was just crazy but the design was so pretty, I bought it when it was on "sale."

I don't really regret buying it since I still have it today. Though if I could go back, I'd rather spend the money on a better quality pleather or just save for a real one.
It's not "lined" like they claimed. Putting a thin silky piece of fabric inside of the jacket is not lining it. It's not warm at all, obviously.

I do get compliments on it every time I wear it. I've never mistreated this jacket and have been always very careful with it. So when the collar started very noticeably fraying, I was very disappointed.

I will not repurchase any kind of jacket or clothing from them ever again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by dorkafied

I love urban outfitters, but it get really expensive; some of the clothes I got from them I absolutely adore, some of them the fitting is questionable. I still love the store though, love the stuff they sell especially their bags, I always get compliments on them :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

I love how the store actually upholds its name. the clothes sometimes are questionable, and i wonder how they fit into the whole "urban" theme, but regardless. the quality is decent. the price is somewhat outrageous sometimes considering how much cloth you are getting, but on sale some things are very reasonably priced. The store itself is a disaster and a half if you go on a weekend and try to look through the sale items. it's like a war zone at times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my fave store. I love their style, image and basically everything about Urban Outfitters. Their pieces are always unique and when they are on sale, many of their items are inexpensive. I like how they have like an endless amount of clothing, shoes and bags. I always feel overwelmed by EVERYTHING because every direction you turn, there's amazing stuff. The quality is questionable, however. Some pieces are better than others. I reccommend seeing an item instore and purchasing it there rather than ordering online. The sizing is a bit odd for me because I am usually a small and sometimes that is way too small. Other times, that is my size. I definitely have to say that the bags are horrible quality but shoes are not bad. Urban Renewal stuff being ordered online is a bad idea. The stuff they send you is completely different from the pictures on the website most of the time. Urban Outfitters always has nice things and their image is absolutely perfect. However, the only downfall is quality and maybe price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always find lots of things I like at this store. Only one problem, a bit pricey but as other reviewers have said they have some good sales at times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Every year about this time, I shop here because I have a little more money, they have great sales, and it's my "hippy, urban, edgy" guilty pleasure way to dress. I love taking my oldest son with me because they also sell retro toys that he loves. They're a tad expensive, but the whole store is a tad expensive. Anyway, I always love picking through the styles to find something age appropriate. My favorite brand is Free People and UO sells that....until yesterday. They don't carry the brand in stores anymore(only online) and I was pretty sad. I guess I have to go to Macy's or Von Maur for FP. However, I found a few cute shirts by a brand called Lux that look similar to the FP brand and a little less expensive. All in all, despite always being the oldest girl in the store (besides the moms with their college kids), I still love this store and manage to find cute clothes and not to mention killer accessories!