October 30, 2014 | 1679 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Shimmer Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by jill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

recieved this as a gift from a friend and it was really cute! I don't usually wear lip gloss but I like this one a lot! Really sparkly and cute if you like that :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 6:32:00 PM More reviews by i2ismartazzi2i

i have this in whisper and its soooo good. i love how it feels on my lip and how it sooo glossy and looks great on the lips. the shimmers actually makes my lips more plump which i love. whisper is like clearish neutral with a hint of pink. you guys should try it. the price is kind of expensive compared to my other drug store glosses, but its worth it. it makes me want to apply more and more even tho i dont need it just because it feels great. i will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2003 11:58:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got one as a 'free sample' during the clinique event recently at Macys, and i am very impressed with this product! It does not have any flavor or any scent that I notice (the one downside, as I am a MAC addict) but the shine is great, the texture is soft, moist and not at all sticky and goopy. It lasts,and works over any color i put it over (it is a shimmery light pink shade, i can not think of the name)I would buy this again as soon as i run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2002 4:11:00 PM More reviews by luba

Great lip color. Bought whisper for my sister. It's a very light pink with shimmer. So much better than MAC's lip glasses. Not sticky at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2002 4:33:00 PM More reviews by LizaC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm in love with the "Sunshine" shimmer gloss from Clinique's Summer 2002 Collection. It's the perfect summer peach/neutral w/tonnes of shine and subtle shimmer. The consistency is great...stayed put for hours...the price is also fairly reasonable for the amount of product. This is limited edition item so run to your local counter!