July 30, 2014 | 2135 users online

Fragrances - Avon - NATURALS Blackberry & Vanilla Body Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Petitepunk9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Everyone complaining about the scent must have a super UNIQUE sense of smell, because this fragrance is AMAZING to me!! I'm a woody scent kind of gal, and this spray provides a slight portion of woods, while still being fruity (blackberry,)and musky (vanilla.)

I do not like fruity scents, but this is a pass!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I smelled this at my local avon store and I couldn't get away from this scent fast enough. It smelled almost powdery to me! I didn't smell any vanilla at all so it must of been the blackberries.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just loved this smell, my hubby loved it too, I was so disappointed when they discontinued it

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Krissylyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I personally cannot stand this, it doesnt smell anything like blackberries or vanilla! Smells like sour fruit perfumed plastic. No trace of vanilla in here at all! It really stinks, a most of my co workers would ask eachother what is that smell, did someone leave some fruit to rot? Another one asked if someone brought sour cherries for lunch. I kept my mouth shut and never wore it again. I swapped it with a friend for the peach spray, i did warn her, but she still wanted to try it. She now regrets it, i bought her a bottle of the raspberry scented spray because i felt bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best scented body spray! Really smells like fresh berries with just a tiny touch of vanilla sweetness. My husband loves it, he said it smells like fresh cherries! Lasting power is quite good for a body spray, lasting longer than some eau de parfums. I highly recommend this.