December 20, 2014 | 913 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Tinsel Time

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by KrystenL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color! I've worn it with Shopping spree which looks gorgeous & also w/well being and they both looked great. It's a pigmented shimmer which is hard to find, but not so pigmented that it's hard to blend. I hope they make this a permanent color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2008 7:03:00 PM More reviews by annie_b

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this LE shade as a bonus in a recent order and I'm glad I did! It is an antique gold, as the web site describes, but I was pleasantly surprised at how neutral and wearable it is. It showed up on my skin as a slightly taupe-ish gold - difficult to describe, just pretty. Almost like a golder version of some of the taupe MAC pigments I've come to love (eg, Coco, Subtle). I brushed it lightly all over my lower lid, lined with Smokey eye liner, and it looked fantastic. The staying power was excellent and I did not notice any creasing by the end of the day. So nice when the gift with purchase turns out to be a great find, and this will last me forever. Well done, EM.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by khanhster

I really enjoy this loose eyeshadow, it goes on very smoothly and blends like a dream. You can apply it dry or wet, which changes the richness of the color. I was pleasantly surprise when it came with my ED purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by mricha14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recieved Tinsel Time & Ginger Bread Man eyeshadow as a free gift with my last EM purchase. I love EM, but these colors are not for me. Kind of makes me wonder why they were giving them away...? :)

They look like the same color when I wear them even though one looks golden light brown in the jar and the other looks green. Too much sparkle, too orangy/gold and too light. If I bought them I would've returned them. I just don't have the heart to throw them away yet...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Maleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this free with my last purchase, and I really like it. It's a rather pale gold on me, which looks lovely with my fair skin and blue eyes. I hope they put it out for sale, because if I ever run out I want to be able to buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by meadowcroft14

I got this color free in my last order over 30 dollars. I was really optimistic about it, but unfortunately it looks awful on my pale skin. It doesn't look gold on me, more of a dark, puddy grey. Will not buy this again. It probably would look better on someone with a darker base.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 2:01:00 AM More reviews by laur_8706

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was one of the special shadows for the holidays. It is described as an antique gold and I would say that's very accurate. I'm a fan of gold shadows and this is one of the best I've seen, such a pretty pearly shade!