Everyday Minerals Theme Park

4.2

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product looks pretty in the jar, but is too dark and orangey for my pale skin (EDM's Golden Fair). I find that I can't wear any shade that is described as "coral" by EDM. Coral equates to Orange on my skin. The gold sparkle in this product is very pretty, though, but the depth of color is too much for very fair skinned women.

on 10/27/2009 1:05:00 AM

Darn, I thought I had reviewed this. Althougth I have totally gone off EM foundations, Theme Park blush has been my HG blush for over 2years. I am still working my way through the mini sized jar (which they don't make anymore). A little goes a looooooooong way. This is the only EM product I use all the time. Love it xo
8th April 2011. Boo hoo!!! Finally I have finished my small jar (almost) of blush and they have now discontinued this shade. I cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!

on 6/7/2009 10:32:00 AM

OH MY GOSH....
So, my everyday minerals personal make-up kit just arrived
today. I decided to test the blush and some other items out.
THIS BLUSH is just so wonderful. It goes very well with me and gives me a radiant and healthy outlook. A definitely must STASH up item. (:
It also sort of became one of my favourite item in my make-up kit.
JUST SIMPLY LOVE the shimmery feel.

on 4/13/2009 12:46:00 AM

I thought this blush was too pigmented and shimmery for my liking. It is a deep rosey colour with a lot of shimmers in it. For those ladies who want deep rosey cheeks with a glow, definitely give it a try. However, be careful not to put too much, you'll be surprised in how pigmented this blush is!!

on 3/18/2009 3:01:00 AM

One of my favorite blushes in the world!

on 3/16/2009 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this in the sample back. I like the color but WAY too simmering. Also it makes me itch, but all mineral makeup has so I have to keep looking. Its a lovely color if it didnt make you look like a shiny disco ball.

on 1/14/2009 6:34:00 PM

gorgeous, GORGEOUS colored blush. after hearing all the raves about everyday mineral, i tried out for the sample package. the sample jar was too small for my blush brush so i transfered it to bigger jar, and wow, theres a lot for a sample!

HOWEVER, i had to take away a lippie cuz its WAY too much flaky sparkles for me. i LOVE shimmery sparkles, but with this, as i swipe the blush onto my cheek, the sparkles flew everywhere on my face and some on my hairline on the side. :( if it had less flaky sparkles, it'd be the most perfect blush imo!

on 1/12/2009 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

So, in BM I'm medium tan and am ordering golden-medium tan in EM. Hopefully that works. Anywho theme park is shimmery, ripe apricot-y, a tiny bit of pink with golden shimmer instead of silver, which I love for my skin tone. You have to be careful to not put too much or else you could look a little too shimmery. If you do overdo it you could gently rub a little off with a tissue paper or put some foundation or finishing dust over it and it's all good. Hopefully this helps. =D
Update: 06/03/09
So, I change my mind about this. I'm now giving this 5/5 instead of the original 4/5. I LOVE THIS. It's one of my ultimate favorite blushes out of all my maary kay, nars, and everyday minerals blushes. YOU HAVE TO TRY EVERYDAY MINERALS BLUSHES. They're friggin awesome!!!

on 1/12/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Out of all the blushes I ordered, this one turned out the best. Normally, I stay away from shimmer blush, but this has my exact color when I exercise and the shimmer is not obvious in a tacky sort of way. More of a dewy finish.

Also, can be used as a highlighter. I am medium fair skin tone if that helps. Word of caution, from my impression and from what other people are writing, it seems EDM blushes are not always the same color consistency, but will have to live with all the faults.... I just don't want a whole bunch of chemicals on my face. Otherwise, it is Trucco all the way, and when I am going out on the town it is still Trucco I reach for:)

on 12/12/2008 4:06:00 PM

This blush gives me such a lovely peachy-pink glow and a little goes a long way! The only down side I find is that it's a bit too shimmering, but the colour's so pretty I can live with it!

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products