Hask Henna n' Placenta Conditioning Treatment

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Purified Water , Acetamide MEA , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth 20 , Cetyl Alcohol , Soluble Collagen , Propylene Glycol , Isostearyl Ethylimidonium Ethosulfate , Henna Extract , Placenta Extract , Hexylene Glycol , Citric Acid , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Fragrance , Glycerine , Phosphoric Acid

on 4/25/2015 3:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I don't know which ingredient(s) in this are responsible for making my hair look so gorgeously healthy, but this is a new miracle product for me. For reference, I have color-treated, dry and damaged hair, so needless to say I need all the help I can get. This conditioning mask which comes in a somewhat dated looking brown packet is the best conditioning treatment/mask that I've ever used! My hair looks like its been professionally blown out!! Instead of leaving this on wet hair for 10 minutes as the packet instructed, I left it on for 20 minutes and keep my hair under a shower cap while it works its magic. I highly recommend this product and you have nothing to lose if it doesn't work for you - I purchased this for 99 cents and got three uses out of one packet. Really great product.

on 3/18/2015 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First of all, the inclusion of the word 'placenta' in a product's name should be a dead give-away that it's not going to be a good time.

Well. Despite that off-putting title, how could I, a product super junkie, resist a hair mask for under 2$? Strangely enough, I've used this mask more than a handful of times. Usually, when I'd done something drastic or horrifying to my hair and needed a revival, I'd pick this up at Wal-mart near where I'd have bought my boxed-dye (the horror!) and I'd not know any better.

Well now having used a wide range of goop, I can say with full conviction, this stuff is crap. Really. I find it the equivalent of a 'deep conditioner' of an inexpensive brand such as garnier or aussie, etc. Which is fine, but if your hair needs some TLC, there are things out there that are far more effective and do much more.

And of course 2$ beats a 30$ treatment, but not when the 2$ does nathing. not when u can usually find sample packets of said 30$ treatments at Sally's for less or around 5$. Hell, cold pressed coconut oil is less than 5$ at my Walmart.

All in all, ineffective, unattractive, poorly-named, forgettable conditioner that I would not repurchase.

on 1/11/2015 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hask always makes the best hair products. This conditioner made my hair feel soft and shiny, it even feels thicker. A lot of people complain about the smell, but it doesn't bother me, I kind of like it.

on 4/11/2013 8:18:00 PM

So, I just bought this but the BROWN PACKET one; I havent use it yet but its so cheap but looks promising to use. It's crazy that it was on clearance at Walgreens with these. I bought two and it was $1.18. Anyways, I have damaged dry, brittle, lifeless hair .-. && so I shall tell whats the results when I use it. Okies? c:

on 1/23/2013 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

*I used the brown square pouch NOT the green one pictured*

PROS: My hair is dry and lately it looked like hay. Brown hay.
Anyways, I bought this on a whim and I was happy with the results: after 10 minutes with a plastic bag over my head, I washed it off and my hair was shiny and looked moisturized. When it dried, it looked healthy and hydrated. Bonus points for being smooth to touch.

CONS: The smell! I disliked it. Can't even define what it was like...it basically smelled like cheap cologne. Ugh. I washed my hair again later with my regular shampoo (B&B Straight) + five drops of peppermint essential oil. My hair smells good now and it still looks hydrated.

I just want to say I used the brown package that is just henna and placenta.
I have 3 feet of very fine, straight hair and was hoping to use this product to give the damaged length of my hair a pick me up.
I followed the directions and used most of the packet, twisted my hair up and put a shower cap on, then heated with a blow dryer for a few minutes. Then I wrapped a towel on top of that and let it soar in for a couple of hours, rinsed, and now that my hair has air dried it is so soft! next time I use this I may try for longer or condition afterward for an even more luxurious feel. I must say for 1$ it was totally worth it!

on 8/24/2012 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I use the brown pack (without the olive oil). I have baby fine fragile hair and it needs TLC. This stuff delivers. I make sure I keep it on for a minimum of 20 minutes. I think once I tried it as a 2 minute "rinse out in the shower" thing and it failed miserably. The smell doesn't bother me. I get two uses out of one pack for only a dollar at Walmart and I use it once a week. My hair is soft and smooth yet strong and not limp. Too many treatments make my hair overly soft and it won't hold a curl. This makes it feel much more substantial. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product.It's very inexpensive,like $1.19 a pack at the drugstore. It comes in a big packet and there's enough for a few different treatments. Since I started using this,my hair feels really good.It feels so healthy and soft.It has a unique smell,kind of fruity/nutty.I will def keep using and would totally recommend it.

on 3/19/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The Olive Oil and Placenta really helped my hair out, so I decided to give this a try. It did nothing for my hair, even after multiple uses. I will stick to the olive oil and placenta from now on.

on 10/12/2011 10:25:00 PM

I used this stuff for the first time today.. And I'm not all that impressed. It was pretty cheap, I think I got 2/$3. I washed and dried my hair and put this on and wrapped a towel around it and left it on for about an hour. Rinsed it out with luke warm water.. And the first thing I noticed was my hair was extremely messy and tangled. The roots were greasy and the ends were still a little dry. I think my hair is a little bit stronger.. Bit as far as sleekness and frizz goes - it didn't really work for me (I have long thick wavy hair). I will try the other packet I have in a few weeks just so I don't waste it..(this time taking a blow dryer to it). But I don't think I would buy it again unless I get better results next time!