April 21, 2014 | 1525 users online

Treatments - Hask Henna n' Placenta Conditioning Treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by MariiiVegie

So, I just bought this but the BROWN PACKET one; I havent use it yet but its so cheap but looks promising to use. It's crazy that it was on clearance at Walgreens with these. I bought two and it was $1.18. Anyways, I have damaged dry, brittle, lifeless hair .-. && so I shall tell whats the results when I use it. Okies? c:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by laschnauzer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

*I used the brown square pouch NOT the green one pictured*

PROS: My hair is dry and lately it looked like hay. Brown hay.
Anyways, I bought this on a whim and I was happy with the results: after 10 minutes with a plastic bag over my head, I washed it off and my hair was shiny and looked moisturized. When it dried, it looked healthy and hydrated. Bonus points for being smooth to touch.

CONS: The smell! I disliked it. Can't even define what it was like...it basically smelled like cheap cologne. Ugh. I washed my hair again later with my regular shampoo (B&B Straight) + five drops of peppermint essential oil. My hair smells good now and it still looks hydrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by tamerofthemane

I just want to say I used the brown package that is just henna and placenta.
I have 3 feet of very fine, straight hair and was hoping to use this product to give the damaged length of my hair a pick me up.
I followed the directions and used most of the packet, twisted my hair up and put a shower cap on, then heated with a blow dryer for a few minutes. Then I wrapped a towel on top of that and let it soar in for a couple of hours, rinsed, and now that my hair has air dried it is so soft! next time I use this I may try for longer or condition afterward for an even more luxurious feel. I must say for 1$ it was totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lizpalmer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the brown pack (without the olive oil). I have baby fine fragile hair and it needs TLC. This stuff delivers. I make sure I keep it on for a minimum of 20 minutes. I think once I tried it as a 2 minute "rinse out in the shower" thing and it failed miserably. The smell doesn't bother me. I get two uses out of one pack for only a dollar at Walmart and I use it once a week. My hair is soft and smooth yet strong and not limp. Too many treatments make my hair overly soft and it won't hold a curl. This makes it feel much more substantial. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product.It's very inexpensive,like $1.19 a pack at the drugstore. It comes in a big packet and there's enough for a few different treatments. Since I started using this,my hair feels really good.It feels so healthy and soft.It has a unique smell,kind of fruity/nutty.I will def keep using and would totally recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Olive Oil and Placenta really helped my hair out, so I decided to give this a try. It did nothing for my hair, even after multiple uses. I will stick to the olive oil and placenta from now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this stuff for the first time today.. And I'm not all that impressed. It was pretty cheap, I think I got 2/$3. I washed and dried my hair and put this on and wrapped a towel around it and left it on for about an hour. Rinsed it out with luke warm water.. And the first thing I noticed was my hair was extremely messy and tangled. The roots were greasy and the ends were still a little dry. I think my hair is a little bit stronger.. Bit as far as sleekness and frizz goes - it didn't really work for me (I have long thick wavy hair). I will try the other packet I have in a few weeks just so I don't waste it..(this time taking a blow dryer to it). But I don't think I would buy it again unless I get better results next time!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by msimplicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried my packet of Hask Henna 'n' Placenta with Olive Oil yesterday. I feel the result was so-so. It did make my hair soft, lighter and a little shinier - but not by much. The scent isn't pleasant but tolerable. Perhaps the idea of placenta in people's mind that makes people think the smell is disgusting. I put on a shower cap with my hair in a bun underneath it and turned on the hair dryer, rotating around my whole head for 10 mins.
I got my packet for about $2. It's worth a try but I don't think I'll repurchase it. The results were stunningly amazing for me to repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over the past month or so I have dyed my hair more times than I want to admit trying to be satisfied with something. So, naturally, my hair is kind of fried. I've been trying all sorts of deep conditioners, treatments, anything that I think will help. I was at Walgreens and happened to spot these on the bottom shelf and thought at $1.50, it can't hurt to try. I ended up getting 3 of them just because in case I liked it, I would have extra. Ok..so totally didn't notice until I got home that it said Henna'n'PLACENTA!!! I was like what?!?! So..a little creeped out, I hopped up here to check out the reviews. Being that for the most part they were pretty positive, I thought..why not?
So..I shampoo and towel tried like the directions said and opened the pack. First off..it's kind of disgusting! It was very..mucous-y feeling. Like a big glob of snot sort of. But..I wasn't going to waste it! So, I put it in and wrapped one of my flour sack towels around it and took my blow dryer to it since it said for best results to warm hair. I did that for about 5 minutes. Then I added a little Biolage Conditioning Balm to it, mainly on my ends. I got out of the shower, did a few things for about 15 minutes and then washed it out. I have to say it worked pretty well. A lot better than I was expecting it to. I did leave it on longer than it said and added something to it..but I liked it. Next time I'm going to put just that in and sit in my heating cap for about 20-30 minutes and see how that does.
I would like to see this in a big bottle instead of the little packets so that I could just keep it in my shower. The smell wasn't bad, it wasn't great either, but bearable. And I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to cover all of my hair with only one pack seeing as I have longer, thicker hair so that was good. You HAVE to follow the directions though for it work right. I don't think it would have done anything if I had not have heated it with my blow dryer. So..it can be time consuming but it's worth it for damaged hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Extraordinarygoddess28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was in search of something that would help my dry, damanged, over processed hair. I saw this in Wal Mart for a buck for a little packet and thought I'd try it. I was a little grossed out at the thought of using something that had placenta in it. The smell was horrible though. I left it on for about 20 minutes and washed it out, shampooed and conditioned as normal and now my hair is incredibly soft and shiny! If it helps my hair, then the smell is worth it. .