September 3, 2014 | 1117 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Abyssinia

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love! Without a doubt the eyeshadow I use the most and the most versatile. I have semi-hooded eyes and this is the best when applied to the lids and using a light contour to really make my eyes stand out. I use this in nearly all my natural, brown eye looks. It's the perfect all round shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by mamma30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was thinking about buying this when I looked through my make up drawer and realized I already had it ! Well I can't believe it's been sitting neglected in my drawer because it looks so lovely on . It's a very natural eye brightening shade that I'm finding looks so fresh and pretty now the summer is here , well sort of here in uk . I have very pale skin and green/ hazel eyes. I have been using this on the lids for daytime with d gorgeous in the crease . Very happy

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by LUOCONNOR

This is my HG product. I love this shade, I use it as an everyday eyeshadow and it is good for highting the inner corner of your eye. I love the fact that it isn't too obvious but just makes you look like a better version of you, not too made up. It is a creamy white shade which is very slightly pearly. The only downside is the hinge of the lid broke fairly quickly, that's the only reason I took a lippie off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Sannakn11

HG base eyeshadow and highlight. This is such an underrated eyeshadow, it saddens me that people think it's boring! I know it's a standard shade, but it's just stunning. and NO drugstore product in my opinion is this good. It looks godly. that is the only way to explain it.

NARS website describes it perfectly as said before, and it makes your eyes pop.
I love it and would buy it a million times again, it's so worth the money and lasts forever.
It makes you look awake, and pixie like and ethereal and all those things that you want your eyes to be.

ONLY negative is the packaging gets dirty, but i love nars packaging aside from that, it's sturdy and purse friendly.

BUY IT! you won't be disappointed.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for just the right shadow for all over highlighter and brow bone. I think I have found it in this wonderful shadow from Nars. I pair this with Bali (for my lids and my brows). It looks awesome. As in every Nars shadow the pigment is incredible. Thanks MUA and Nars.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by beules

Amazing base or highligher as well as a great natural all over colour for a 'no' make up day!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Thomaslover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing color. Just perfect, Gives you a "I just wake up beautiful" eyes. Just a hint of shimmer, makes your eyelids look like a beautiful doe. If you are dark skinned it also works, even with out primer, or anything underneath. I know this because I put it on my mother, and she looked instantly glamorous (she has dark skin). But I am quite a light olive, and it it just amazing. A little sheer, but you do not need a lot at all, a little gives pretty eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I had been on the hunt for a dupe for Urban Decays Virgin which is in the Naked Palette and the Dangerous palette only. I am out in my naked palette and I don't want to buy a whole palette to get 1 color. I been searching and this sounded like it would be a good dupe. It is color wise a perfect dupe. The color is exact I feel.UD's Virgin the texture is smoother going on than Nars Abyssina but, it still works great! My brow bone loves this color!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So disappointing. I thought this would be my HG highlight color, but it's an exact color dupe for Naked pigment with lower shimmer. Also more sheer. Maybe good for someone with lighter skin, lighter lids, but on me it just fades away. Going back.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Did not love this color. When applied, the color did not show up. I felt like it wasn't very pigmented (NARS shadows in general) Don't get the hype.... I feel like there are other shadows that are higher quality. SUPER EXPENSIVE! but def not worth it. I love NARS blushes but wouldn't buy their shadows again.