March 2, 2015 | 1032 users online

Masks - Pangea Organics - Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2015 10:05:00 PM More reviews by vgbluefire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love, Love, LOVE this product!!!! I bought a couple from Sephora way back when it was on clearance and was bummed when it seemed I would have to buy directly from a representative (like Avon or Mary Kay). However, some things must have changed because I recently repurchased from the Pangea website - yay! But, these products are so darn expensive, so I bought on sale and in bulk. It is worth the price because this product works really well - glowing, smooth, refreshed, moisturized skin. I hope it also delivers on the anti-aging, but that may be only noticed in long term.

It is grainy, but creamy in texture. It also has a muddy brown, clay-like color. When it dries, it becomes a little stiff, but it is not irritating. The grainy texture also works as an exfoliant/scrub. So, as I wash this off, I massage my face gently in circular motions. It is at the very least a clay mask that exfoliates. However, it says on the tube that it is deep cleaning, detoxifying, anti-aging, exfoliating, and some other things that I cannot recall. I do use it once or twice a week, but apply a thin layer since it is expensive.

Hopefully, it does all the things it says it does, so you can save your money from having to buy several different types of masks. The only really problem is that it sticks to my hair and skin, so it does take some effort to wash off. It also leaves a stain on the skin, but I use toner to wipe it a away. Someone else also mentioned the stain issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Wheatgrass

HG face mask, I love this mask! I use this mask after I take a shower to ensure my pores are open and I get the maximum detoxifying and clarifying benefits from it. I leave in on for two minutes and then rinse off with warm water and I swear my skin is glowing, soft, clean, and refreshed. This mask is great to use year round and lasts a while. I recommend this product immensely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I may buy this again. When I first started using it, I noticed a really glowy effect that I liked, similar to when I used Caudalie's Vinoperfect serum ($80). After continued use, I didn't notice it as much. I really like Pangea as a brand. I used to use this a lot before an event that I knew a lot of photos would be taken at. I think that it made a difference.

Pros: circulates blood for a glowy effect, excellent ingredients
Cons: smells/looks odd, isn't a purifying mask, expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by AlxB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best facial mask I've ever used, hands down! Soothing, calming, brighten and soften basically everything I look for in a facial mask. The texture looks and feels very homemade and it also has quite a bit of tea leaves in it which can be kinda hard to spread compare to other cream masks. But when you wash it off, the leaves also act as a gentle scrub and again because of the leaves it's kinda hard to wash off. Be patient and it really pays off. As for the smell, it smells green but that's what I expect because it's green tea after all but nothing too overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

So, apparently this facial mask is one of Pangea Organics best selling product winning over 6 beauty awards. Being the easily persuaded girl, I knew I had to get this mask.

It is packaged in a plastic squeeze bottle with a built in nozzle. I have no complains on its simplistic packaging. Texture wise, this mask comes in greenish paste, with soft granules/fibres in it. It is unscented, and smells natural (eg; herb).Therefore, this mask does provide very gentle exfoliation to the skin. You are supposed to massage this in upward circular motion.

I leave this mask on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with tepid water. Well, yes, like other masks, it does provide my skin with some hydration and does leave it softer and smoother. However, there are also plenty of other products that give my skin the same result-at a fraction of what I was paying for. I paid approximately USD50 for this.

Overall, this is an OK mask. It is unscented, packed with natural antioxidant goodies. But, it didn't leave my skin remarkable nor is it a mask that I would shout about.

I'm 50/50 on whether I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by nicola00

Received a sample of this in the discovery kit and have only used it twice. I like it, it doesn't irritate my skin. I do notice my skin to be soothed, softer, brighter and just overall nice. I'm prone to break outs and redness in my cheeks and this tones it all down, makes it less apparently/reduces. The smell and texture is so weird. It smells horrible (yet it's tolerable for me) and the texture is kind of chunky and doesn't go on thick. If you apply a thick layer, the full size won't last long but I don't imagine you'd need a thick layer. I'm considering the full size, but haven't decided yet. $40 is a bit steep BUT as a once a week/every other week mask it could be worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by heyimsabrinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoy the smell and texture of this product, but I would like it better if it worked faster. Sometimes I just don't have the time to apply this and let it sit on my face for 10-20 minutes. After taking off the mask, I can easily tell it makes my skin feel refreshed, cleansed, and soft. But other then that it doesn't do much else for me, maybe because I have some acne? I wouldn't re-purchase because its nothing too special and the price tag is pretty high. But others might like this mask very much because it is a nice treat for your skin (:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MaddieEvans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mask, it really soothes my skin and makes my complexion look fantastic even without makeup. I use it about once a week and/or before going out at night, and my whole face just looks more awake. I bought it from ebeauty.ca for $44 - not cheap, but a little goes a long way and it really works for my combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by tinytim113

I LOVE this mask and so far, it's my favorite out of any that I've tried. It is not your typical clay mask. It smells like herbs (which I really love, but can see why some might be turned off by it) and it forms more of a sparse paste on your face when you apply it on. Once I let it dry and wash it off, I immediately see the differences in my face- incredibly smooth and supple skin with pores that are almost non-existent! So awesome to use after a long day at work for a pick-me-up or prior to going out for special occasions! Please not that the effects last for only a day or so, as most masks that I know of do. It is an expensive product, but a little goes a long way. I'd most definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so pleasantly surprised by how well this mask works! At first glance, it's kind of unappealing -- I was taken aback by the consistency, which is gritty and not mask-like at all. It didn't spread easily and looked like a greenish-brown, chunky scrub -- like tree bark and dirt on my face. At least it smells fresh and outdoorsy...I left it on for the suggested 20 minutes, rubbing it in circular motions (as suggested) before rinsing, and WOW -- I could tell a difference immediately. My skin looked brighter, smooth and radiant. I bought the full size (I had tried a sample), and it continues to produce the same results (I use it every few weeks). Nice!