April 16, 2014 | 1897 users online

Masks - Pangea Organics - Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by diana33dayman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this exfoliating mask as it erases all my white heads and blackheads & renew my skin texture. it is so rare to find a high-quality organic product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by TaipeiDoll

This mask is so nutritious for my skin. It exfoliates gently and smooths out my skin texture. It is a great mask to use on face and neck.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Wheatgrass

HG face mask, I love this mask! I use this mask after I take a shower to ensure my pores are open and I get the maximum detoxifying and clarifying benefits from it. I leave in on for two minutes and then rinse off with warm water and I swear my skin is glowing, soft, clean, and refreshed. This mask is great to use year round and lasts a while. I recommend this product immensely!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by MiMiHere

I have this in tube so I"m not sure if this picture has the same product. Great product for natural exfoliation and deep cleansing! It is worth every penny spent!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyqy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought 2 of these masks before and they were in tubes (unlike the picture shown). It feels super natural and refreshing. I think it works really great because my face is totally revitalized and in almost perfect condition after I use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

I may buy this again. When I first started using it, I noticed a really glowy effect that I liked, similar to when I used Caudalie's Vinoperfect serum ($80). After continued use, I didn't notice it as much. I really like Pangea as a brand. I used to use this a lot before an event that I knew a lot of photos would be taken at. I think that it made a difference.

Pros: circulates blood for a glowy effect, excellent ingredients
Cons: smells/looks odd, isn't a purifying mask, expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by AlxB

Best facial mask I've ever used, hands down! Soothing, calming, brighten and soften basically everything I look for in a facial mask. The texture looks and feels very homemade and it also has quite a bit of tea leaves in it which can be kinda hard to spread compare to other cream masks. But when you wash it off, the leaves also act as a gentle scrub and again because of the leaves it's kinda hard to wash off. Be patient and it really pays off. As for the smell, it smells green but that's what I expect because it's green tea after all but nothing too overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

So, apparently this facial mask is one of Pangea Organics best selling product winning over 6 beauty awards. Being the easily persuaded girl, I knew I had to get this mask.

It is packaged in a plastic squeeze bottle with a built in nozzle. I have no complains on its simplistic packaging. Texture wise, this mask comes in greenish paste, with soft granules/fibres in it. It is unscented, and smells natural (eg; herb).Therefore, this mask does provide very gentle exfoliation to the skin. You are supposed to massage this in upward circular motion.

I leave this mask on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with tepid water. Well, yes, like other masks, it does provide my skin with some hydration and does leave it softer and smoother. However, there are also plenty of other products that give my skin the same result-at a fraction of what I was paying for. I paid approximately USD50 for this.

Overall, this is an OK mask. It is unscented, packed with natural antioxidant goodies. But, it didn't leave my skin remarkable nor is it a mask that I would shout about.

I'm 50/50 on whether I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by nicola00

Received a sample of this in the discovery kit and have only used it twice. I like it, it doesn't irritate my skin. I do notice my skin to be soothed, softer, brighter and just overall nice. I'm prone to break outs and redness in my cheeks and this tones it all down, makes it less apparently/reduces. The smell and texture is so weird. It smells horrible (yet it's tolerable for me) and the texture is kind of chunky and doesn't go on thick. If you apply a thick layer, the full size won't last long but I don't imagine you'd need a thick layer. I'm considering the full size, but haven't decided yet. $40 is a bit steep BUT as a once a week/every other week mask it could be worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by heyimsabrinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoy the smell and texture of this product, but I would like it better if it worked faster. Sometimes I just don't have the time to apply this and let it sit on my face for 10-20 minutes. After taking off the mask, I can easily tell it makes my skin feel refreshed, cleansed, and soft. But other then that it doesn't do much else for me, maybe because I have some acne? I wouldn't re-purchase because its nothing too special and the price tag is pretty high. But others might like this mask very much because it is a nice treat for your skin (: