September 14, 2014 | 2058 users online

Moisturizers - Pangea Organics - Facial Cream - Egyptian Fennel with Rosemary & Mint

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by rnancy

I like the smell of this one (and most of Pangea's products, but I am not really sure what this one was doing. It felt like it was more perfume than face cream. It wasn't bad... I just didn't see any dramatic changes. I know "dramatic changes" aren't always a good thing... and there were no negative reactions, which is important to me. However it was just a little...hmm hmm, so so.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by nobunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

as an often oily person, i like the light moisturization that this provides. i also feel that it does help instantly soothe some of my irritations. i use it in conjunction with varying amounts of jojoba oil to moisturize my skin and i think it is just fine; great for us gals with redness and tender skin from inflamed acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by grapekitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

chocked full of antibacterial, antifungal, anti viral essential oils. completely helped with a flare up of breakouts better than anything I have ever tried, and i have tried everything including Accutane. (i also use the Ylang Ylang cream when my breakouts are at bay.) Also seems to work on my sebborhea spots! Its a rather large size @ 2oz. Pump dispenser is hygenic-esp for spot touch up on the go for my purse- doesn't spill. Had too many nice, nice, purses with stains...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2007 9:23:00 AM More reviews by astroblack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

As I said with the cleanser, I'm impressed with Pangea Organics mission statement & their thoughtful, earth-conscious products. I bought it at my neighborhood health store (which doesn't accept returns on body products).
I had high hopes for this facial cream, since it's for "demanding" skin, like mine. I'd hope it would replace the daily moisturizing cream that came with my Murad treatment.
I just have dry spots, but my skin is mostly oily, acneic, and on the verge of a break out. I wanted something that would soothe & calm it. Not happening. The rosemary minty smell is lovely and all the botanicals are definitely a treat for my skin, but it doesn't moisturize my skin, not even a little. I'll put on a decent amount, very gently rub it in and still see dry patches. Nor does it relieve my skin from I was heartbroken because when you discover a line like this, you really want to support it. I *might* give the cream for combination skin a try, but I'd have to buy it from Whole Foods so that I can return it if it doesn't work out.