December 22, 2014 | 907 users online

Cleansers - Everyday Minerals - Cosmetic Wet Wipes

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by dizzyme124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can see how these are good for cleaning makeup-free skin, but this did not remove my mineral makeup at all. This seems VERY odd to me since Everyday Minerals is....a MINERAL makeup company. I don't get why they'd make a wipe that doesn't remove their product, but.....whatever....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by ivett1314

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing!!!! I have been using them for about six months and I cannot live without them. I love the fact that they are all natural with no crazy ingedients. The smell is just as wonderful. They take my EDM makeup off just like any other brand would. I like to use a different product to take my eye makeup off so even if they don't work that well on the eyes... I really don't care lol. I heard they were discontinued but i shot them an email and now they are back up! Yay! So i decided to stock up! I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know why these aren't getting a better review. They removed almost all of my EM makeup ( I would NEVER expect them to get it all off). Of course they aren't going to remove eye makeup, as they are not harsh. They are wonderful as a refresher and a pre cleanse. Great to use before or after gym, all natural and very cheap. I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2008 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dsangelbaby05

I received this product a few days ago, and as of now, it's nice. It doesn't remove makeup as well as Pond's, but I can just tell that it is much healthier for my skin. Sometimes I use two if I'm wearing lots of makeup, but usually I just use one and then wash my face. I absolutely love the smell-- never thought I'd be into the organic herbal thing, but I'm trying to be healthier. It smells like wetnaps gone.. earthy. I can pronounce everything on the ingredient list, and that's most important-- along with it (so far) not breaking me out. It's pretty cheap too, $3.75 for 80... although if it's the only thing you're getting from EM, it will cost upwards of $10 with shipping =/

EDIT: I added a star to make this a 5-star product, which I don't usually do. They are just perfect. They leave my skin so soft and moisturized and the fact that its all natural, organic, and biodegradble is just wonderful. I can't wait to get home at night so I can use these to refresh my face. I HATE my face being dirty (even the smallest amt of oily) and i was frequently washing it multiple times a day. With this, multiple times a day most liekly won't irritate normal skin It's so perfect and the smell is just lovely, herby, and organic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using these for about 2 weeks now and I'm really happy with them. I find that they are perfect for mornings or as a refresher after hitting the gym. They're not great for removing eye make up, so if you're looking for something that will do that, these probably won't work out very well for you. I really like the light, slightly herbal fragrance and the fact that they leave my skin feeling really clean, but not stripped. Face wipes I've used in the past have all either left my skin feeling filmy and not quite clean or have completely stripped my face and left it raw. These are just perfect.
The only thing I'm not happy with is the packaging- it ripped open in two different places within 2 days of when I received it. I just transferred the wipes to a ziploc baggie and it's been fine, but the company should probably use a little sturdier plastic for the packaging.
These are super handy for travel and I'll definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by yvonyvonnette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I love these cosmetic wipes! I usually use it in the morning when I don't have time to clip my hair back, wash my face and then dry my face. I don't know if it's because I don't have sensitive skin or if these wipes actually are soft, but I find its soft and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I love that it's biodegradable and vegan. My skin hasn't had any reactions to it so far. Would I buy again? YES!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by tousbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I honestly don't understand why people are having trouble with these....To me they are absolutely perfect....they are not rough at all (as long as you don't rub super hard, just like anything else you use on your face!) they smell great, they take off all my EM makeup minus my other brand eyeliner/mascara. I always use nuetrogena's eye makeup remover before then take off the rest of my makeup and clean up my eye area with these wonderful wipes. yes the packaging isn't the greatest since the sticky closure often wears off, but for the price I just simply put it in a ziploc baggie, after that it is just perfect!...Try Them!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love EM and was excited to try this product since they say its organic and gentle.But as soon as i pressed it against my face, it was so rough! When i was done cleaning my face with it, my face was bright pink and it burned. I even woke up to find small pimples on my cheeks the next morning. As another reviewer said below, I am now using these wipes to clean off any makeup spilled on my counter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love these wipes. They're very refreshing and gentle on my ultra-sensitive skin. I use one every morning to freshen my skin and prepare for moisturizer. They remove EM foundation fairly well, but they absolutely suck at removing eye makeup. That's my only complaint, thus the reason for removing a lippie.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the worst!! an organic product that clams to be gentle enugh for baby... nope. these were so rough and burned my face! i ended up using them to clean makeup spills off my sink.