October 1, 2014 | 1766 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine in Red Red #414A

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this nail polish and am not at all surprised that it received the "Kiss of Approval Beauty Award" from Cosmo. It's a very fire engine red without any shimmer and I can actually imagine myself wearing it in the spring and summer more than in the colder months-- I tend to wear much more deep, shimmery reds in the fall or over the winter holidays. I only needed to apply one coat to get the exact colour seen in the bottle-- it's completely opaque! For only $1.75 at Walmart, I am extremely impressed.I love this line of nail polish in general. I haven't been disappointed yet!! Wet n' Wild nail polishes are also all Toluene, phthalate, and formaldehyde free (which is somewhat comforting to know) AND they do NOT test on animals. All this for under 2 dollars. Friggin' amazing. I will (obviously) repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Horrible nail polish! I saw it and loved the color, but it chips like crazy! I put it on on the afternoon and by the night it already began to fall, doesn't last even a day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous red color that everyone absolutely needs to get! I have purchased so many reds looking for this perfect true red. It goes on beautifully, is opaque in one coat (i always do two coats), and has lasted me 4 days so far without chipping, even though I didn;t use a top coat!!

love, love, love and will definitely repurchase for myself, and pick some up for some friends of mine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

NC25 here....I have a ridiculous amount of nail polish that I have been collecting for years (assorted brands mid range to cheap) and this is by far the best red I have come across. The price is outstanding for its quality. It is a rich vibrant candy apple red in just one coat! I think it is really dumb to spend loads of money on a similar red when this is ready and available everywhere for a measly .99!!! I use two coats for good measure then top it off with SV. Gorgeous red cream. Ive got it on my toes right now and I keep staring at them because they look great. :) I could not be happier with a red polish. Even its cheeseball cheapie bottle & thin style brush (BTW the brush in this is better than their $1.99 polishes for some reason) doesnt phase me from wanting to stock up on this perfect red of all reds. *LOVES*

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by StellaRose13

I've been looking for the perfect cherry red for ages, and when I happened upon this one, I struck gold! The colour is perfect, the brush makes it go on evenly, and you're set in one coat. It doesn't easily chip, either, so it's nice and long lasting. The only downside that I've found is that after I take it off, my nails are lightly stained red for a few days.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not sure if I lucked out but this polish is ridiculously amazing. The brush applied the right amount and evenly. It's opaque in one coat, and the color is bold. I usually don't like red polish but this is a hit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by BeckyWV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best red polishes I've ever used! I love it, and the shine is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by megelizabethmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm split on this. I'm a nail polish snob, but I rarely wear reds so I didn't want to spend much money on one. Therefore, I bought this one. It is a gorgeous shade of red - daring, bold, classic. It's opaque in one coat, but I put two just for good measure. It doesn't last too long - chipped on me pretty quick, but for the price, I didn't expect it to last forever. I prefer the fast dry Wet N Wild polishes. I ended up topping this off with China Glaze's White Cap which looks AWESOME, and will extend the wear. So overall, it's a pretty decent cheap red nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Stacy88

perfect shade of red! i got mine for 50 cents on sale i love it! the brush is not very good but its not hard to work with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

PRETTY! This is one of the most perfect shades of red that I have ever seen. It's like a nice cherry red color. It looks so pretty and perfect on my nails. It's not loud, or more pink than red, it's just perfect. Despite the cheap price, it actually works really well. It's not streaky at all, it has a nice thickness to it. I really didn't have to do two coats but I went ahead and did two anyway and it made it even more of a lovely red. I think I will stick to W&W for my signature red polish.