Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine in Red Red #414A

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/27/2015 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am a cosmetologist, and get OPI, Morgan Taylor, vinylux, and other professional polish at a deep discount. However, red red is my favorite nail polish of them all! I ran and bought 10 backups of the old packaging, because I despise the new packaging with the black cap. I know people think it looks better, but I would rather have it function better!! I hope they go back to the old, simple bottle with the silver plastic lid because I won't buy the new one with the curved black lid and wonky brush!!

on 4/5/2013 7:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really like this nail polish and am not at all surprised that it received the "Kiss of Approval Beauty Award" from Cosmo. It's a very fire engine red without any shimmer and I can actually imagine myself wearing it in the spring and summer more than in the colder months-- I tend to wear much more deep, shimmery reds in the fall or over the winter holidays. I only needed to apply one coat to get the exact colour seen in the bottle-- it's completely opaque! For only $1.75 at Walmart, I am extremely impressed.I love this line of nail polish in general. I haven't been disappointed yet!! Wet n' Wild nail polishes are also all Toluene, phthalate, and formaldehyde free (which is somewhat comforting to know) AND they do NOT test on animals. All this for under 2 dollars. Friggin' amazing. I will (obviously) repurchase!

on 8/9/2012 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Horrible nail polish! I saw it and loved the color, but it chips like crazy! I put it on on the afternoon and by the night it already began to fall, doesn't last even a day!

on 3/30/2012 12:58:00 PM

Gorgeous red color that everyone absolutely needs to get! I have purchased so many reds looking for this perfect true red. It goes on beautifully, is opaque in one coat (i always do two coats), and has lasted me 4 days so far without chipping, even though I didn;t use a top coat!!

love, love, love and will definitely repurchase for myself, and pick some up for some friends of mine

on 3/29/2012 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

NC25 here....I have a ridiculous amount of nail polish that I have been collecting for years (assorted brands mid range to cheap) and this is by far the best red I have come across. The price is outstanding for its quality. It is a rich vibrant candy apple red in just one coat! I think it is really dumb to spend loads of money on a similar red when this is ready and available everywhere for a measly .99!!! I use two coats for good measure then top it off with SV. Gorgeous red cream. Ive got it on my toes right now and I keep staring at them because they look great. :) I could not be happier with a red polish. Even its cheeseball cheapie bottle & thin style brush (BTW the brush in this is better than their $1.99 polishes for some reason) doesnt phase me from wanting to stock up on this perfect red of all reds. *LOVES*

on 2/19/2012 8:44:00 AM

I've been looking for the perfect cherry red for ages, and when I happened upon this one, I struck gold! The colour is perfect, the brush makes it go on evenly, and you're set in one coat. It doesn't easily chip, either, so it's nice and long lasting. The only downside that I've found is that after I take it off, my nails are lightly stained red for a few days.

on 1/14/2012 11:01:00 PM

Not sure if I lucked out but this polish is ridiculously amazing. The brush applied the right amount and evenly. It's opaque in one coat, and the color is bold. I usually don't like red polish but this is a hit.

on 12/4/2011 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best red polishes I've ever used! I love it, and the shine is amazing!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm split on this. I'm a nail polish snob, but I rarely wear reds so I didn't want to spend much money on one. Therefore, I bought this one. It is a gorgeous shade of red - daring, bold, classic. It's opaque in one coat, but I put two just for good measure. It doesn't last too long - chipped on me pretty quick, but for the price, I didn't expect it to last forever. I prefer the fast dry Wet N Wild polishes. I ended up topping this off with China Glaze's White Cap which looks AWESOME, and will extend the wear. So overall, it's a pretty decent cheap red nail polish.

on 6/5/2011 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

perfect shade of red! i got mine for 50 cents on sale i love it! the brush is not very good but its not hard to work with it.

Popular Polishes