October 25, 2014 | 1120 users online

Conditioner - Beauty Without Cruelty - Rosemary Mint Tea Tree

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after looking at the ingredient list on vitacost, and as with the lotion, this conditioner contains silicones, including dimethicone (which I am trying to avoid), which was not listed on the vitacost ingredient list for this conditioner. The company states that they changed hands recently and some of their products always had certain ingredients that weren't listed on the bottles before, such as dimethicone. The conditioner itself is minty and good for my fine/ oily at root/ dry at ends hair, but I do notice a bit more shedding than usual with this shampoo/ conditioner combo. It was around $6. However, I switched over to some of the Desert Essence hair products & I am having better results with no silicones and better ingredients & less shedding.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by yumium

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful fragrance! I love this conditioner and shampoo. I am actually using BWC Moisture Plus shampoo and conditioner now, but I will switch back to Rosemary Mint Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner. I feel that Rosemary Mint Tea tree line is a bit too dry (I live in the desert), but I just need to apply a few drops of jojoba oil on hair when I dry my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

I love this conditioner. It is a bit tingly on the scalp which I enjoy but it does not irritate it like other shampoo or conditioners with tea tree, mint, etc. The ingredients are pretty good, probably not the most natural out there but they are a very conscious company. The consistency is great, not too thick and not runny at all. It works way better than "conventional" conditioners (drugstore and salon), without all of the toxic crap. It also smells nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Left my hair ultra-soft and conditioned. I like that it makes my scalp tingle and keeps it from feeling greasy and weighed down. A big bottle cost me $8.99 and I don't need to use a lot, so very economical in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by PenelopeJane

I love this stuff. I love that I'm putting good things on my hair. The smell is nice and not overpowering. And best of all, my hair looks healthy and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2008 1:33:00 PM More reviews by suiw

You can see my review on the BWC Daily Benefits shampoo. I bought this conditioner to pair with the Daily Benefits shampoo, and it's been a wonderful conditioner. BWC shampoos and conditioners do not contain irritating ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) that can irritate and exacerbate acne. This conditioner is light, has a very pleasant scent, and conditions my hair very nicely. My hair doesn't feel weighed down. I don't use it every day because BWC products just gives me a healthy head of hair. With this conditioner, my hair feels so nice and soft. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by renee2424

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner is awesome in a bottle. I love the smell of rosemary mint which initially attracted me to this conditioner. While this doesn't smell as good as some rosemary mint concoctions, it makes up for this by the fact that it works so well. It does what I want every conditioner to do: make my hair soft, shiny without weighing it down. Add that to the fact that BWC is a environmentally ethical company, and you have the perfect conditioner.