December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Body Scrubs - CYS Cleanse Your Soul Foaming Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ItaliNicki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

CYS's foaming scrub is very nice. The consistancy is right on to thier description, but I was hoping for a dryer and less "soft" scrub. It also didn't foam the way I had hoped. I was thinking this would be like IOE or Sugar Candy Beauty Bar's. It's not; HOWEVER, this is still a nice scrub if you're looking for a gentle kind that leaves your skin soft with a nice light moisture left behind ;) And of course, their scent selection is AMAZING ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Begina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do like CYS scrubs : ) They are clean rinsing plus CYS has a ton of scents to choose from. Don't get the malibu tube though, the scrub is hard to get out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This isn't as moisturizing or as scrubby as the Behemoth (my favorite as far as scent level, scrubbiness and moisturization), but this is a cleaner feeling, cleaner rinsing scrub and I think it's the easiest to use. Great when you don't require ultra moisturization and you still want a medium scrubbiness. The creamy dreamy scrub is "scrubbier" - this is more gentle than both the Creamy Dreamy Scrub and the powerhouse, the Behemoth. Scent stays very true in this formula which is a big plus. Also you can order it in 4 oz size, which is a little easier to store than the massive Behemoth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by valeriein

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a super exfoliating and moisturizing scrub. I got a sample of this from Judy and order it in VBN. Only word of advice is get it in the tub. It's too difficult to squeeze out of the tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

I love the consistency of this. I received one of these in a swap and I loved it, so I ordered a few of my own. The only gripe I had was that it was in a Malibu tube and hard to get all of the product out. It's a creamy, yet scrubby scrub that foams up nicely... not too much... just enough to get that soapy feeling. :) I will definitely be ordering more, especially because it's such a good price!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 2:30:00 PM More reviews by damblues

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this in Pink Angel Fluff. I love this stuff. The container is huge and very reasonably priced. It is a drier scrub but works wonderfully. I mixed mine up before using it. The smell is heavenly and it leaves my legs and elbows feeling very soft. Will definitely buy this again. She hooked me with a sample of scrub in a pumpkin scent. I did not like the pumpkin scent so much (it smelled good I just do not want to smell like a pumpkin pie...LOL) but loved how it felt. The packaging is fine, a screw top plastic tub. You can get it tinted in any color, I did not choose a color and she tinted it pink (Pink Angel Fluff...makes sense to me) but if you wanted it to "match" your decor - there is an added bonus. I have tried many scrubs and this is one I will definitely repurchase. I love BBW scrubs but this one tops theirs, in my opinion.