CYS Cleanse Your Soul Foaming Scrub

4.5

on 7/25/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

CYS's foaming scrub is very nice. The consistancy is right on to thier description, but I was hoping for a dryer and less "soft" scrub. It also didn't foam the way I had hoped. I was thinking this would be like IOE or Sugar Candy Beauty Bar's. It's not; HOWEVER, this is still a nice scrub if you're looking for a gentle kind that leaves your skin soft with a nice light moisture left behind ;) And of course, their scent selection is AMAZING ;)

on 5/27/2010 5:12:00 PM

I do like CYS scrubs : ) They are clean rinsing plus CYS has a ton of scents to choose from. Don't get the malibu tube though, the scrub is hard to get out!

on 7/25/2009 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This isn't as moisturizing or as scrubby as the Behemoth (my favorite as far as scent level, scrubbiness and moisturization), but this is a cleaner feeling, cleaner rinsing scrub and I think it's the easiest to use. Great when you don't require ultra moisturization and you still want a medium scrubbiness. The creamy dreamy scrub is "scrubbier" - this is more gentle than both the Creamy Dreamy Scrub and the powerhouse, the Behemoth. Scent stays very true in this formula which is a big plus. Also you can order it in 4 oz size, which is a little easier to store than the massive Behemoth.

on 3/4/2009 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a super exfoliating and moisturizing scrub. I got a sample of this from Judy and order it in VBN. Only word of advice is get it in the tub. It's too difficult to squeeze out of the tube.

I love the consistency of this. I received one of these in a swap and I loved it, so I ordered a few of my own. The only gripe I had was that it was in a Malibu tube and hard to get all of the product out. It's a creamy, yet scrubby scrub that foams up nicely... not too much... just enough to get that soapy feeling. :) I will definitely be ordering more, especially because it's such a good price!

on 12/27/2007 2:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I purchased this in Pink Angel Fluff. I love this stuff. The container is huge and very reasonably priced. It is a drier scrub but works wonderfully. I mixed mine up before using it. The smell is heavenly and it leaves my legs and elbows feeling very soft. Will definitely buy this again. She hooked me with a sample of scrub in a pumpkin scent. I did not like the pumpkin scent so much (it smelled good I just do not want to smell like a pumpkin pie...LOL) but loved how it felt. The packaging is fine, a screw top plastic tub. You can get it tinted in any color, I did not choose a color and she tinted it pink (Pink Angel Fluff...makes sense to me) but if you wanted it to "match" your decor - there is an added bonus. I have tried many scrubs and this is one I will definitely repurchase. I love BBW scrubs but this one tops theirs, in my opinion.