August 28, 2014 | 1671 users online

Toners - Simple - Soothing Skin Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

An awesome toner! It doesn't create a burning sensation, which is nice even though I don't mind when toners have that effect. It doesn't have a strong scent and leaves my skin super clean, without residue. I only wish they would change the packaging, the cap broke after using it a few times and I find that if I store this on it's side it'll leak all over, wasting product. I must have lost a quarters of the bottle before I realized it was leaking whenever I I stored it that way. I will repurchase when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Taylorbrooke12464

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As I have said before, my skin is SUPER sensitive. I can't handle just any product like some people can. I have tried a few toners, but they all seem to burn. "That's just them 'working.'" I don't like that feeling, and I believe it irritates my skin. Well this product is mainly witch hazel. Which, is a natural toner that is safe for pregnant woman even. I love this unscented product, that soothes my skin. I swipe it over my face, neck and decolletage after cleansing and follow with my moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Samm12

I love this product!! I use it after I wash my face and before I apply moisturizer and it just calms my skin. It has no harsh chemicals which is good if you break out. My only issue is I haven't been able to find it and I am running out. I almost thought it was discontinued, but it's not so you just have to look really well to find it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Calms my skin, didn't break me out, didn't dry me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Kphx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Is this water? ....this did NOtHING for me I honestly believe this is water being sold as toner I know toners are not needed but I like to use one after I threw this away I got DermaMD hydrating toner and it's amazing it makes me skin soft lessens the size of my pores and is a great mid day pick me up for my skin it comes in a spray bottle and I'll just spray over my makeup some days and it just brings life back to my face I tend to notice my makeup separating around my nose if I spray this on it magically makes everything go back to normal I would not recommend the simple toner to anyone but def try the hydrating toner by Derma totally worth the money

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Jennamilne1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It does the job well. It isn't expensive or have that sticky residue some toners tend to leave behind. It's great for sensitive skin and it literally soothes the skin. Definitely a must in your everyday skin are routine!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

I like this toner because its very simple(hence the name), it has a light scent and removes any excess facewash that i didnt rinse off properly. It is very watery, but thats the way it is meant to be :) I use a cottonpad and apply it to my face in upward motions. And it feels so refreshing especially in the morning. Overall i feel like this helps create a snooth, clear canvas for my makeup without all the chemicals xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My teenage daughter loves this toner. As she turns her nose up at my rosewater toner on the grounds that it is not actually a 'proper toner', I get her this Simple one and she finds it cleans her skin effectively after cleansing and doesn't leave a residue. She has slightly spotty oily/combination skin which has a tendency to be spotty and she also uses two of the moisturisers in the range, one of which has zinc, and a Simple facial wash, also with zinc which she is equally happy with.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by shutuptara

Used this toner for a long time and repurchased twice. Great toner for a great price! I noticed that my skin broke out when I didn't use it for a few weeks, and my skin feels refreshed. I use it morning and night (when I remember!). Definitely worth buying, as most toners this good are 4 times the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by elle918

I use this toner once a day. I use a round cotton pad, and apply in upward circular motions (basically just like the directions say).
It works well on sensitive skin.I would suggest allowing it to dry on the face before applying a moisturizer or any additional product. Especially helpful with redness around the nose.

The product is a little pricey in my opinion. I understand some outlets will be more expensive than others.