Simple Soothing Skin Toner

4.1

Aqua, Sorbitol, Witch Hazel, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Allantoin,Sodium PCA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Methylparaben

on 6/29/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Well . At first I thought this was just like water . Did nothing . I found three bottles on clearence for 2 bucks each . Once I ran out and started using my Nivia , I really noticed how much this did help me ! Iam oily and acne prone and this is alcohol free formula is awesome ! Really kept my break outs at bay . The which hazel is great for that. After I stopped using it my face was a mess again . Switched back and clear as ever . !

on 6/14/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Do you want something that does as much as water does for your face? Look no further.

Seriously though, I don't "get" toner. It's probably a godsend for oily skin but I'm dry/sensitive and it doesn't do anything for me - this one or any other. I used to do 3-Step and all back in the day and then I realized that toner was just a totally unnecessary 'step.'

This toner is good for sensitive skin, I suppose, in that it isn't drying or irritating and the alcohol content seems low. However, what does it do? Couldn't tell you. Maybe it removes a little bit of makeup your face wash missed but really, it's just $8 you could have spent on a beer and some tacos.

on 6/4/2015 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a nice basic toner. It does make my skin feel refreshed and clean after using it, however it doesn't offer any extra skin benefits. The price is reasonable and the reason I won't repurchase this is just because this is a little too basic for me. I would prefer my skincare to have extra benefits, but if you're looking for something simple this is perfect for you.

on 6/4/2015 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I really love this toner! I have oily acne prone skin. The toner is very gentle that it never iritates my skin in any way. My face feels so refresh using this after cleansing. I already went through 3 bottles of this.

on 5/30/2015 12:46:00 PM

I really like this toner. I don't usually use toner, but this came in the Simple kit that I picked up and I have been loving it! I have dehydrated oily skin (from Retin-A use) and I have hormonal acne, and this stuff doesn't irritate my skin! I picked up the full size and will be using diligently with my Cera-Ve moisturizer :)

on 5/29/2015 3:08:00 PM

This is the only thing I like from this line. It actually is "Simple" and does what it claims. Feels really good and moisturizing on tight sensitive skin. Also doesn't have a fragrance so that's good. Wouldn't repurchase though because I feel I could get better

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This toner is SUPER gentle and amazing prior to applying moisturizer. It is affordable, fantastically made and I have no complaints. Definitely recommend it for people with sensitive skin.

on 5/17/2015 1:12:00 AM

This is the first toner I've used and its become an everyday must! Genuinely, I saw a shrinking of my pores after the FIRST use. I have sensitive combination skin and it absolutely does not irritate my skin, which is rare for a skincare product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really enjoy using this toner although it's not too easy to find in stores for me.
PROS:
no irritating sting
light smell
safe ingredients

CONS:
not easily found

LOVE this brand and this is probably the best toner i've ever used on my skin, it helps whenever i get a sunburn i apply this and oh my! it's so wonderful.

Top Rated Simple Products