April 24, 2014 | 1920 users online

Toners - Simple - Soothing Skin Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by ValeriaDecay

Is it really doing anything??

I feel like I'm rubbing water on my face. It foams a little bit so is it even cleaning? I feel nothing at all. I think it makes my skin soft. Thats it....Not really what it claims. It's good for a beginner though. Not bad but I'll try out the other one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by nataliepin

On my second bottle. This is a perfect example of a basic toner. It does the job, but only just that. It's also one of the VERY few products that doesn't make me break out. I like that it includes witch hazel but it can irritate skin sometimes so it's something to be wary of. The packaging is alright, no complaints or praises. Has a light scent. Affordable, and works for me so I'll keep using.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by supasparkle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the very FEW products that doesn't irritate my skin. works great, removes any leftover make up and doesnt dry out my skin! I love it! Holy grail for me!! The only thing im not keen on is the packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ChloeLB

I use this after the Simple cleanser and before the Light Moisturiser and it's great.

It does what it says, I love that it's alcohol free because my skin hates alcohol products. Its one of the few toners I have tried that doesn't sting, taste bad if it goes near your mouth or make me feel like I've had all the goodness striped out of my skin before applying moisturiser.

The only thing I have a problem with, and this product doesn't claim to solve it but it doesn't help to control the oiliness of my skin over the day, just doesn't make a difference in that respect. I've not seen a difference in pore size and I like to know the PH of products, this doesn't mention anything about PH.

It does help to clear away dirt & skin build up and it's never iritated my skin which I see as a more important factor than oil control because I have sensitive skin that gets oily and dried out...

Sometimes I'm lazy and just wash my face and wack some moisturiser over it. When I do this for a few days I soon realise why I use the cleanser and toner. It leaves my skin supple and soft. I recommend! Oh and although there's which hazel in it it doesn't smell of it, thank goodness!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by SpanishSmileyFace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is really nice and gentle on my skin. I find that this toner really does make my pores appear a bit smaller (and I do have large noticeable pores) however it does make the redness in my cheeks a bit more noticeable. (It doesn't feel irritating though, and my cheeks are almost always red even without using this) It feels refreshing on my skin and helps control my super oily skin throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by BonnieKim89

Simple it works! Love it will purchase when I'm out. Its gentle and doesn't strip my skin like some other toners. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

a simple non-drying toner. it won't work any miracles but i like it because it deep cleans without stripping the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by thebeautyaddict23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Simple soothing toner does exactly what it says on the tin! It definitely feels as though my skin has been thoroughly cleansed. I use it after the Simple Kind to skin facial wash and before the rich moisturizer. I've found that it suits my skin type (combination skin) and evens out the amount of sebum on my face. I only incorporate this into my night time routine simply because i don't feel as though i need it in the mornings. I just use an exfoliating facial wash and get out the bathroom! It was not at all costly, only 3 in Home Bargains (which is about $5) so good value for money. I would not however purchase this product again.

Although I feel it does do quite a good job in cleansing any left over dirt on my face, I just don't really feel like this is any thing special.

Overall quite a good product, inexpensive and good at what it does. Is not a stand out product though!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Kdstevens

I saw this toner used by a beauty guru on YouTube so I thought I would try it. I have an uneven skintone so I was hoping that purchasing this toner would help to soothe and even that out. I got this at my local drugstore and the price was decent. I think it might have been a around 5 or 6 bucks. If I didn't know any better I would think that they just filled the bottle with water and sold it as a toner. It has no scent at all and just feels like I'm rubbing water all over my face. I've been using this for about a month and can't tell the slightest difference. Would not recommend and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by tracymarcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually use a natural brand toner which I love but is soo expensive so I've been trying out a few cheaper brands that I hope to love just as much. I found this one, and so far it's great! My skin feels refreshed, pure, clean and comfortable! I like the packaging and for $8.99 it's a good deal... I'll be sticking to this 1.... Can't wait to try other simple products!!