Simple Soothing Skin Toner

4.1

Aqua, Sorbitol, Witch Hazel, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Allantoin,Sodium PCA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Methylparaben

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sorry Ingrid Nilsen, home girl. I really wanted to like this! :( It felt really nice and soothing, but then I noticed that there were always little bumps appearing after every use. My sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin didn't seem to like this toner.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was recommended by an acquaintance to try out this product because it claims to be for sensitive skin and thus I hope it doesn't break me out.
The first month of usage was great. It cleared my skin. However, problems started arising after the first month, when I started having breakouts and even cystic acnes on my temples, which was weird because I've NEVER had any problems with that area.
Because the first month of usage was great for me, I didn't suspect the toner as the 'mastermind' behind my breakouts. It was until I took a break from this toner and started using another toner (it's Dr G Super Aquasis Toner if anyone's curious) that I realise that my face stopped breaking out. Still, I didn't suspect the Simple Toner at all.
Only when I went back to using this toner, that I started breaking out like crazy. Cystic acnes, acnes...you name it, I have it. I'm suspecting the witch hazel extract in this toner, but in any case, I'm just going to stop using this. What a disappointment :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have purchased this many times when it's on offer as I find it really is a good toner, and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's good value and has nice packaging, and suits my skin perfectly.

Picked this toner up on a friend's recommendation. It's very inexpensive for a toner, and is very gentle on the skin. It doesn't dry my skin out like most toners. I'd recommend this to teens and young adults.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

A lovely product. I use in conjunction with the purifying cleanser and the light moisturiser all by simple that came as a trio in a gift set for £10. This feels super refreshing on my skin after the cleanser and unlike most toners, it does not dry out my skin or make it feel tight. So impressed with how inexpensive and how well these products work!

Good basic toner. Inexpensive. I like how it contains no alcohol so It does not dry out skin. Haven't seen any "soothing/calming" properties though. Gets the job done by removing excess dirt/makeup.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I found the Simple Soothing Skin Toner was a great basic toner for my younger skin, and I had no reactions or break outs. However, Simple's slogan is 'kind to skin' but I advise people read the ingredients before buying because most of their products use parabens which have been linked to cancer.

I've been using this for more than a year. It does its job as a basic toner. I've tried a bunch of other more expensive toners and I have to say, I'd very much rather use this. It's just as it says - it's kind to your skin and provides it with sufficient nutrients. I usually use this after my cleansing and just before applying make-up. The best part is they don't add additional chemicals and alcohol. I would say it's just like vitamin water for your skin. There's really nothing to complain about it.

I liked this toner at first. Its light and refreshing, you don't have to moisturize right away. Even though this is made for sensitive skin it still broke mine out. For the first few days it was fine though I didn't see much of a difference in using it. But then it started to break my skin out. Its a good price and the packaging is fine its just unfortunate that my skin is too sensitive

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love toners and I've tried quite a variety of them. Simple toner makes a huge difference to my face but I wouldn't say that it is the best. Why? it has witch hazel and glycol although Makeup Alley forgot to add niacinamide as an ingredient. This toner is best for oily and acne skin. It does basically nothing for sensitive skin. The toner is fantastic for its price and you can find it almost everywhere in the UK. I'm not from the UK but this product is mostly available in the markets.

Top Rated Simple Products