July 26, 2014 | 946 users online

Toners - Simple - Soothing Skin Toner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Kphx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Is this water? ....this did NOtHING for me I honestly believe this is water being sold as toner I know toners are not needed but I like to use one after I threw this away I got DermaMD hydrating toner and it's amazing it makes me skin soft lessens the size of my pores and is a great mid day pick me up for my skin it comes in a spray bottle and I'll just spray over my makeup some days and it just brings life back to my face I tend to notice my makeup separating around my nose if I spray this on it magically makes everything go back to normal I would not recommend the simple toner to anyone but def try the hydrating toner by Derma totally worth the money

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Jennamilne1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It does the job well. It isn't expensive or have that sticky residue some toners tend to leave behind. It's great for sensitive skin and it literally soothes the skin. Definitely a must in your everyday skin are routine!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

I like this toner because its very simple(hence the name), it has a light scent and removes any excess facewash that i didnt rinse off properly. It is very watery, but thats the way it is meant to be :) I use a cottonpad and apply it to my face in upward motions. And it feels so refreshing especially in the morning. Overall i feel like this helps create a snooth, clear canvas for my makeup without all the chemicals xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My teenage daughter loves this toner. As she turns her nose up at my rosewater toner on the grounds that it is not actually a 'proper toner', I get her this Simple one and she finds it cleans her skin effectively after cleansing and doesn't leave a residue. She has slightly spotty oily/combination skin which has a tendency to be spotty and she also uses two of the moisturisers in the range, one of which has zinc, and a Simple facial wash, also with zinc which she is equally happy with.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by shutuptara

Used this toner for a long time and repurchased twice. Great toner for a great price! I noticed that my skin broke out when I didn't use it for a few weeks, and my skin feels refreshed. I use it morning and night (when I remember!). Definitely worth buying, as most toners this good are 4 times the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by elle918

I use this toner once a day. I use a round cotton pad, and apply in upward circular motions (basically just like the directions say).
It works well on sensitive skin.I would suggest allowing it to dry on the face before applying a moisturizer or any additional product. Especially helpful with redness around the nose.

The product is a little pricey in my opinion. I understand some outlets will be more expensive than others.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by tracey14

i have combination skin which used to be hard to find a facial product that didnt irritate my skin, until i started buying simple products! this facial toner is very watery as some people dont like but pour a few drops on a cotton wool ball and use upward outward movements apply it to the face. i use a few drops on each half of my face. this product works best if you use the simple cleansing lotion before hand, and the simple moisturiser after the toner. as some of my skin can be quite oily i use the light moisturiser. when i first used the toner it irritated my skin but i later learnt it was the cotton wool pads i applied it with. cotton wool balls are the best for this. i cant fauly the product, using it daily has made my skin feel firmer. when using it i do feel my skin tighten but thats not a bad thing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by rosekiss16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with another poster...this is like putting water on your face. I switched to the Simple brand because I was told I was using too harsh chemicals on my face when I got a facial (I guess they all tell you that). I was using an acne care routine and it dried and irritated my face too much. Simple calmed skin down in the first week but after using this for weeks, I feel like my pores are clogged and my skin is still not totally clear. This brand is probably good for those with VERY sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by jamieevital

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This toner is basically the only toner I will ever use. It`s super light and fragrance free. It doesn`t leave you with a tight sticky residue either. Does it`s job well and hasn`t broken me out like other toners I have used in the past. Packaging is simple and convenient and the price of it isn`t too bad either.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by pandaslow

Great basic toner for my sensitive skin.