December 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Toners - Simple - Soothing Skin Toner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I feel that this toner makes my skin feel slightly dry .was too scared to continue using it .

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by destructor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this toner. It's not over doing it. My skin feels fresh, clean and smooth, I follow this with the Simple night face cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Thank god I only bought the sample version of this because I would have returned a larger version. This toner made my skin feel worse as I put it on my face. I feel like it sucked all the moisture out of my face and replaced it with an odd smelling liquid. I would not buy this again because it literally did nothing for skin. I love there vitamin vital night cream but this product sucks in my personal opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautyByShel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Other

Excellent toner,best ive found

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by yanaayanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using L'Oreal White Perfect toner before but it doesn't suit me. it left my skin very very dry and uncomfortable. i bought Simple toners, after reading some blogger reviews about this product. this toner good for any kind of skin. even for my dry skin. it left my skin really soft and hydrated a really best product with a good price.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Rasscalion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I chose this product rather unwisely as it seems at a glance to do its job without any additions. Fragrances and what not.. unfortunately.. it seems this product contains parabens. Lots of different types of it.. and seems studies have shown that its linked to breast cancer in women and hormonal disruptions in men.. Off to the bin.. Wasted my money. Google it and u'll see..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

An awesome toner! It doesn't create a burning sensation, which is nice even though I don't mind when toners have that effect. It doesn't have a strong scent and leaves my skin super clean, without residue. I only wish they would change the packaging, the cap broke after using it a few times and I find that if I store this on it's side it'll leak all over, wasting product. I must have lost a quarters of the bottle before I realized it was leaking whenever I I stored it that way. I will repurchase when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Taylorbrooke12464

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As I have said before, my skin is SUPER sensitive. I can't handle just any product like some people can. I have tried a few toners, but they all seem to burn. "That's just them 'working.'" I don't like that feeling, and I believe it irritates my skin. Well this product is mainly witch hazel. Which, is a natural toner that is safe for pregnant woman even. I love this unscented product, that soothes my skin. I swipe it over my face, neck and decolletage after cleansing and follow with my moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Samm12

I love this product!! I use it after I wash my face and before I apply moisturizer and it just calms my skin. It has no harsh chemicals which is good if you break out. My only issue is I haven't been able to find it and I am running out. I almost thought it was discontinued, but it's not so you just have to look really well to find it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Calms my skin, didn't break me out, didn't dry me out.