January 27, 2015 | 1369 users online

Toners - Simple - Soothing Skin Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2015 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Katylob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

good toner use it everyday good for itchy eyes and dry eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 2:50:00 PM More reviews by hmaidia

This is my absolute favourite toner. It's reasonably priced, lasts a decent amount of time and it cleanses my skin without being too harsh or drying it out too much like other toners have done in the past.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2015 10:06:00 PM More reviews by kkt1210

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

sooo i had been using the body shop's aloe toner for quite some time. loooved it. still do . well i was running low, and while i was at the store, i saw this Simple toner and thought i'd give it a try. i use the cleansing cloths....and those are good for my skin. well this toner isn't so much.

first it smells a bit weird. second i was wondering why my forehead was flaking and itching, and the rest of my face felt tight. i turned to look at the ingredients, witch hazel. yup. that would be the reason. c'mon Simple.....witch hazel isn't soothing! not on faces imo. oh well. at least it was cheap. body shop, i'm coming back!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by graceeyycoops

Absolutely love it! I have used many toners over the years for my acne prone skin and some are too drying and some do nothing, but this one is great! I feel like it it's removing excess oil yet not completely drying out my skin, and when used in a Simple Three Step Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser process it is brilliant! Haven't seen my skin looking this good in ages! I do the three step process morning and night

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I feel that this toner makes my skin feel slightly dry .was too scared to continue using it .

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by destructor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this toner. It's not over doing it. My skin feels fresh, clean and smooth, I follow this with the Simple night face cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Thank god I only bought the sample version of this because I would have returned a larger version. This toner made my skin feel worse as I put it on my face. I feel like it sucked all the moisture out of my face and replaced it with an odd smelling liquid. I would not buy this again because it literally did nothing for skin. I love there vitamin vital night cream but this product sucks in my personal opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautyByShel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Other

Excellent toner,best ive found

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by yanaayanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using L'Oreal White Perfect toner before but it doesn't suit me. it left my skin very very dry and uncomfortable. i bought Simple toners, after reading some blogger reviews about this product. this toner good for any kind of skin. even for my dry skin. it left my skin really soft and hydrated a really best product with a good price.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Rasscalion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I chose this product rather unwisely as it seems at a glance to do its job without any additions. Fragrances and what not.. unfortunately.. it seems this product contains parabens. Lots of different types of it.. and seems studies have shown that its linked to breast cancer in women and hormonal disruptions in men.. Off to the bin.. Wasted my money. Google it and u'll see..