November 27, 2014 | 1465 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Round Lipstick - Tea Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by jadesol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite pink lipstick from NYX! It's a great everyday color that looks lovely with my NC35/40 skin. The product goes on smooth and I only need a few touch ups during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Heidness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the first time I bought one of this NYX line. In the store, it looked like it potentially could be a MLBB shade, leaning a bit more pink, which is what I was looking for. Trying it, I'm really happy with the color and formula. It's a pretty pinky nude and looks borderline matte, but doesn't feel like it. Rather it's creamy and pleasant feeling. It doesn't have a huge amount of staying power, but it's the kind of color that's easy to touch up without a mirror. My only real complaint is it's got a bit of scent, maybe a bit perfumey or soapy is the way to describe it, and the scent carries over to a perfumey flavor for me. If it were unscented and unflavored, I'd give it 5 stars.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

2 lippies for formula (super moisturizing) & price but this color pulls SO cool toned pink against my tan NC42 yellow asian skin. its quite barbie pink & i don't like that look at all! very milky too, can settle in lines. i like my pinks more like a browny pink but this is more nudie blue/pink on my pigmented lips. returning this :( oh and this is heavily fragranced (why??). i will be trying "fig" next...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Norrepine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was drawn to the color on the bottom, which actually turned out to be a touch lighter and warmer than the actual lipstick itself. Disappointed, I put it away for winter.
I started using it again for spring/summer and wowza! It' my most used lipstick ever! The claims of this lipstick are to be extra creamy, and yes. Yes, they are.And this shade is well pigmented for drugstore.
Though, this shade wears more like a lip butter or sort: hydrating and smooth, but needing frequent retouches. (P.S. NYX has a lip butter lipstick line out now, and I'm excited to try it :D) Also to mention, it doesn't blot that well. By that I mean: just about ALL of the lipstick transfers to the tissue. That should tell you something about the texture.
So the packaging is cheeeep! I dropped it and the plastic broke, but the product inside is fine. If they came in more luxe packaging I would be happier, but I guess you get what you pay for.
I think this shade is pretty unique actually: for a pink it's kinda dark and cool rosy but somehow on the lips it looks muted natural and almost peachy. It looks like my own lip color, but oh so glam and polished with no sparkle, no shimmer, nothing but creamy pigment. I use this color in variety of makeup looks, especially replacing pale nude lipstick. I think this color would look lovely on a range of skin tones as well!

Overall, I dig it with a shovel! It gets 5 lipsticks (5 NYX lipsticks would set you back as much as a single high end lipstick would) (or more) (..Just a thought)
So I think it's worth a try! My boyfriend loves it and I have even gotten compliments from strangers!
Best of wishes, ladies

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by LyndaHiddleston

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is all-time favourite lip product. I adore the colour, the feel of it, its scent, the packaging... all of it, to me, is just gorgeous.
It's a kind of dark-ish, rosy pink colour, as the name suggests. I'm very pale and it's the perfect soft yet still strong pink. Can easily be sheered down by dabbing a little on and applying some clear gloss or balm over it. Creamy finish, not hyper glossy nor very matte. After eating pizza + drinking, it stayed on well (no lipliner), leaving a nice, still-pigmented, non-flaky look to my lips.
I have extremely dry + flaky lips and this goes on so smoothly and doesn't accentuate any of the dryness. Excellent product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by nerortensia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have quite naturally red lips and the only way I liked the outcome was when I applied concealer/foundation on the lips before the Tea Rose.
Otherwise the color is uneven, the color unpleasant, and doesnt seem to have a grip on my lips skin.
----------
I normally scare away from Pink Lipstick but this is quite good, modest and wearable pink

----------
Comes out a bit clumpy and uneven. Seems to maximize the smallest flakiness of lips.
Needs the tissue and powder trick to make it last hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by ekatt

Color: Medium Berry Mauvey Pink. A little dark as a MLBB for my taste for my NC25 skin, but still very wearable.

What I don't like about this product is that the formula is WAY too creamy and way too transferable. It literally slides off so easily. Very inconvenient because if I'm not careful, it could transfer to the area under my lips and leave a pink stain.

There are better options for a MLBB in my opinion. The formula is just too annoying

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is really a nice lipstick, especially for $4 dollars. It's fairly matte and creamy, with no shimmer, but not too flat looking. It's a really nice color. It's pretty basic as a lipstick in terms of texture and lasting power. It has no unusual characteristics. It smells chemical, which isn't a problem scented lipsticks. The taste is quite bitter and chemical and that is not so good. The packaging is easy to use, but not that pretty. All pretty standard. I I'd say it's a dusty pink (yellow undertones), as opposed to a dusty rose (more blue undertones). It's a bit salmony, though it is pink. I have noticed many pink blushes and lipsticks turn a bit peachy on. This is not bubble gum or baby doll pink, which all tend to wash me out. Not all pinks look good one me. Ones that look so soft and bright on some fair girls, make me look undead. If I wear lipstick, especially a matte one, it is usually plum or berry or brown. Normally I wear tinted lip balms or butter, but this is very nice.It goes with everything. I am brunette, fair.

I did take off some points for the taste which is a turn off. But for $4 these are fantastic deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by sunnygrl

this color has some warmer tones, looking at the swatches and reviews of people saying this is a cool tone pink I was a bit mislead. I have a cool under tone and this lipstick looks a bit too deep for me, I can wear it but I have to pair it with something lighter & brighter. overall I'm not too happy with this color, the lipstick itself is okay, maybe I'll try a different shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lizzieattwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this colour! I new when I saw it, that yes I was ebay searching for MAC lipstick, but this popped up. And I'm so please I bought it! Stunning colour, moisture rich formula, not really a scent (I find anyway). Just wish they had NYX products in the U.K