December 19, 2014 | 1541 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Multi-Colored Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:11:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my neighbor tools me about this. I never really gave P.F a second thought til I tried this. I love it! and I don't even really need a bronzer..at least I dnt think so..anyway. I actually use a bit of this on my cheekbones.. a tiny bit on my forehead, nose, and chin--just a tiny amount. I also love using it as an eye shadow!! it works great. I use the medium skin tones version. anyway--it looks natural as an eye shadow. not shiny or shimmery and I like that. I always wondered what my pretty neighbor used as eye shadow and it was this!!!.. it also doesn't break me out. you do have to be careful with it...because I noticed that it CAN break..the powder that is. I ve never actually used one of these up...it always breaks after a few months. so this time I'm gonna be extra careful...I will continue to use this for long time :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by amy69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Terrible product. Hard to pick up any product and it's VERY orange on me! I have the colour light bronzer/bronzer.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Mishamisha

Kind of should learned my lesson and stay clear from PF period when it comes to any pressed product be it bronzer or blush or the stupid old rock looking like bronzer palettes. No color gets picked up on your brush, no matter how harsh the bristles you use. Got to smash the product to get anything picked up or scratch the surface which defeats the cause of choosing a pressed powder to avoid the messes. I don't think they use wax to compact their stuff .. this must be glue.. Can't judge its staying power either cause never succeeded in getting anything on..May be the brush picked pigment that I just could never see.. To sell this plastic make believe toy as a makeup compact and use the word physician..etc. is ridiculous.. another $13 in the garbage..

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Gracie15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way too shimmery !!!
doesn't look natural at all . I don't recommend this if you looking for a matte bronzer .
wast of $13

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Orange w/ way too much shimmer!!
Stay away if you don't want to look like an oompa loompa

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Hellokitty93100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite bronzers of all time. Has different shades of brown, some matte and some shimmery. Absolutely lovely. The best thing is you can adjust the amount of darkness you want your bronzer to have. I put my brush on the darker side for a contour, and swirl it all around to give myself a bronze glow. This can also be used for a very pretty natural eyeshadow look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have pale, dry skin and this bronzer looks wonderful! It gives a soft, natural finish but if you use the dark side you can get some definition. Someday I might find a better bronzer, but for now I keep buying this one.
It is a bit expensive. Don't drop it, it will shatter!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by megan1309

I like this product.. the color I got is probably to light cause it basically blends in with my skin. But when I was alot lighter in the winter it was great. It's cute and the packaging is great.. flips up with a mirror and a brush. I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by xthlx

So disappointing! I tried 4 different types of brush with this and I still can't seem to get any colors. Nothing showed up when I applied it to my face. Shouldn't have spent 13 dollars on this. What a waste of money. I would never buy this again and I don't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by jami2828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very disappointed when I bought this product, the lady at Shoppers made me get the lightest one. But when I used it nothing showed up even though I swirled over and over again. Completely useless.