April 19, 2014 | 1734 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Multi-Colored Bronzer

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Gracie15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way too shimmery !!!
doesn't look natural at all . I don't recommend this if you looking for a matte bronzer .
wast of $13

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Orange w/ way too much shimmer!!
Stay away if you don't want to look like an oompa loompa

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Hellokitty93100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite bronzers of all time. Has different shades of brown, some matte and some shimmery. Absolutely lovely. The best thing is you can adjust the amount of darkness you want your bronzer to have. I put my brush on the darker side for a contour, and swirl it all around to give myself a bronze glow. This can also be used for a very pretty natural eyeshadow look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have pale, dry skin and this bronzer looks wonderful! It gives a soft, natural finish but if you use the dark side you can get some definition. Someday I might find a better bronzer, but for now I keep buying this one.
It is a bit expensive. Don't drop it, it will shatter!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by megan1309

I like this product.. the color I got is probably to light cause it basically blends in with my skin. But when I was alot lighter in the winter it was great. It's cute and the packaging is great.. flips up with a mirror and a brush. I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by xthlx

So disappointing! I tried 4 different types of brush with this and I still can't seem to get any colors. Nothing showed up when I applied it to my face. Shouldn't have spent 13 dollars on this. What a waste of money. I would never buy this again and I don't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by jami2828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very disappointed when I bought this product, the lady at Shoppers made me get the lightest one. But when I used it nothing showed up even though I swirled over and over again. Completely useless.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lovememakeup

so i was really excited when i bought this. first of all cause it was like 12 bucks and its originally like 20, since PF is so expensive.
but it wasnt really anything special. i get hardly any product on my brush even when i swirl it around like a billion times and it just doesnt make me very bronzed..im sad.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 10:16:00 AM More reviews by invincible

I have been shopping ard for Bronzers for quite some time tho I know Bobbi Brown and MAC ones are really famous... I found them too shimmery thus when I was shopping ard and finally settled for this...Great cos not too shimmery as I used it as a contourer for my jawline to make my face slimmer...Great effects for the price I paid for it...Great colour too....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this stuff. I don't use it every day, but I do like it. It has great consistency, is actually a tan shade rather than orange and it lasts. I prefer this over anything else in the physicians formula line. I like that it is also multi-colored. There's nothing worse than a solid shade bronzer. I use this for definition under my cheek bones. I even like the brush. I tend to use it for some of my blushes when I'm on-the-go.