Dior Les Tubes de L'ete - Summer Hits

on 8/22/2008 9:32:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have bought this set a couple of years ago and I have rediscovered it recently. It consists of four creamy eyeshadows in soft -easy to wear colours and one vivid pink lipgloss. The colours are really nice and would suit almost every skintone ( one pinkish-white ( highlighter), one soft pink-rose (lid colour), one medium purple ( mostly crease colour) and a goldish mustard colour): perfect for summer for an understated, soft look. The gloss is also very nice and appears much softer on the lips that in the tube, although quite sticky. My only complaint is that the eyeshadows definitely need a base ( I used UDPP), otherwise they crease like crazy within an hour or so. Overall, the set is nothing special but is pretty and worth getting if you do not already own similar colours.

on 6/1/2007 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have Chic Graffiti, and absolutly LOVE it. This set comes with a brownish-pink lip gloss, and pearly cream shadows in white, goldish-tan, lavender, and eggplant. The shadows are really creamy and highly pigmented, they can be applied for a soft look or layered more thickly for a bolder look. With these, a little bit of product goes a long way. Also, the shadows dry to a really nice finish and haven't worn away on me or creased. Like the shadows the gloss is really pigmented and has great staying power. It's a little drying on me, but it's nothing that balm can't fix, and it looks great on. I love these, and will be on the look out for more.

on 4/1/2004 2:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love these Tubes! I have #1 & #3 and they are so easy to apply and surprisingly, they don't crease as much as other cream eyeshadows I own. They are actually LE. Each tube will last a long time if aplied sparingly. I will re-purchase if I see them online again.

on 9/13/2003 8:26:00 PM

I had to return these because they creased on me like crazy and the color rubbed off within a few hours.

There are four different palettes in this make up collection. What it is is a collection of 4 cream eyeshadows and one lipgloss in one kit. I purchased the kit with lip gloss number 287- natural roasy color and shadows 001 - pearly white color, 531 - pearly beige color, 221 - lilac color, 281-eggplant color. This kit was 35.00 - and well worth every penny. I have pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair and these colors looked amazing on! The great thing about them is you can apply them light or dark and get so many looks! I haven't had a problem with the staying power of the shadows or gloss (But I do use Benefit F.Y. EYE and I did line my lips with a MAC pencil) This product is Great - This is the first Christian Dior Make Up product I've purchased and now it looks like I'm going to have to go back and get the rest!!!!