December 22, 2014 | 1788 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Cream Shadow Paint in Nervy [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is some really good stuff. I give this 4/5 becuase I dont like the metal tube packaging. It gets really messy if it gets tossed around and squeezed by other items in your drawer. Other than that, the color is this pretty tuape shade similar to NYX Jumbo pencil in Iced Mocha. The color payoff is great and doesnt seem to crease much. The little brush in the package is quite handy as well. I've used it to lay down powdered e/s sometimes. I hate paying a lot of money for drugstore brands but get this if you can especially if its on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by flixbix

Awesome grey-brown shade that's natural and long-lasting. Love this one as well as other shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by lfnjmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great shade that is surprisingly wearable on a mature eyelid. I only took off 1 lippie because mine also has the dastardly ooze problem. I just bought a backup and that one's fine. I really like the shade and I didn't take off another lippie on the fact that the color seems to be a bit different on each of my tubes. I also have other shades of this and like the lighter ones for mixing with this. I got one shade I didn't care for because instead of being similar to the swatch, it turns up copper on my skin coloring. All in all, I love the price point and plan on wearing it with many looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by washati

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful silvery-beige that gives a completely different look depending on whether it's applied above or below the crease. Just shimmery enough not to be too over-the-top for daytime wear, and looks awesome paired with HIP cream shadow in Lofty as a highlight on the browbone and inner corner of the eye. THink this has been discontinued, but I was able to find a great deal on ebay. Love this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

Nervy is a pretty plum brown shade. It kind of looks like MAC sable. This looks great in the outer corner for day and all over the lid for night. I think I got a bad tube because mine oozes oil so I have to mop it up before I use it. This doesn't happen with my other L'oreal paint. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I picked this up at CVS during their 75% off sale. This is a real winner. I had never used this before and I only bought it on a whim. This is a wonderful shadow. The color payoff is awesome and it lasts fabulously - no primer needed! That's right I said no primer - did not think it was possible but this proved me otherwise. This is kind of expensive at $11.99 regularly. I would not purchase at full price, but I will be on the look out for this on sale!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this on clearance for $2.75..what a steal! Its a bronzey, pinky brown on me and I use it in the crease and it lasts all day, with no creasing. I have 2 other colors and they are awesome. Only complaint is it can look cakey if you put too much on. One light layer is all you need.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 6:08:00 AM More reviews by bgraceg

A fantastic eye shadow, goes to show there are some great products in drugstores. Other reviewers here have referred to it as 'brown', or 'bronze', and I have to say is neither of those -- this line does have a more bronze/champagne product though. It most definitely has a slight tint of purple (subtle eggplant tone, not a lurid purple), taupey-plum is probably accurate. But could be different skin tones it may look more brown. Some have mentioned it being expensive for a drugstore brand, but I am thinking this could last a year or more, because it takes so little to cover your lid.

I recently gave my tube away (after giving someone a makeover), thinking Ill just go to the local CVS and replace it..and couldn't find the line at all! I was panicked thinking it had been discontinued - finally found it at another store. That's how much I love this product.

On me it has a plummy tinge, slightly, not just taupe, and a lovely sheen that has depth to it, you can build it to a beautiful smoky eye, that is not overdone too, if you are fair skinned. I think its best on lighter skin tones, but I did put some on a hazel - eyed, olive toned friend, and it looked good on her too.

Creamy, non creasing, and just super flattering to blue or green eyes, especially with a dark liner and deeper in the crease (I used the similarly colored HiP stick, wetted, in the crease with this cream, if I want more drama).

You only need a little, but it tends to come out in larger squirts than you need if you don't squeeze carefully.

Great product, gorgeous color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Really love this. Even without primer, this lasts all day without creasing. This is a very wearable brown shade
NOTE: I would recommend unfolding the end of the tube before opening to avoid having a bunch come out as soon as you break the seal

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

This is amazing! I have extremely oily eyes. But the staying power is great, and there's no crease at all after hours. Not even in the hot and humid weather in here! It blends well with other eyeshadows (like Phloof! from MAC) and create a bit of depth. The quality of the little brush that comes with it is not so bad either. Definitely will purchase it again when it runs out.