July 30, 2014 | 1637 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Karma Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So nice and relaxing...for me at least. I cant say enough about the Karma fragrance. And all the Karma products are okay by me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 12:53:00 AM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I lilked the smell, mine smelled a bit like coca-cola. I didn't notice hte patchouli which I normally hate.
It did leave my water a fugly colour for sure. It is a decent treat but hugely expensive for one bath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2005 10:42:00 PM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy the Karma fragrance every now and then and have tried most of the products from this line and I have to say, next to the Karma Kream, the Karma ballistic is my favorite. It smells of a gorgeous blend of orange and patchouli and the scent lasts throughout a long bath and lingers strongly on my skin and in my bathroom for quite a while afterwards. This ballistic also is immensely moisturizing. It is the third most moisturizing ballistic LUSH makes, after Butterball and Bon Bomb, and much more moisturizing than any of the bath melts! I'm just amazed at how soft and hydrated my skin is after a bath with one of these. Lotion is absolutely not necessary afterwards, but I do love to layer with Karma Kream to get the full effect of the Karma scent. This turns the water a very light yellowish orange and it is very easy to clean the tub afterwards. One of LUSH's best. I highly recommend and have already purchased more.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2005 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Trixie_belle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dont like the other Karma products much, but I like this. Its a nice relaxing scent, hard to describe though. And it turns the water a nice bronzey colour. I wuld buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2004 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Lilstace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the Karma range. It is strong smelling tho so you either love it or hate it. At first I thought it stank but after using the perfume I loved it.

I enjoy using this bath bomb after a hard and stressful day at work. It clears my mind and leaves me smiling even though I could of cried before the bath!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 1:32:00 PM More reviews by xjeanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got my 1st and 2nd lush orders and so far I have really liked everything that i have tried.Some things i have totally loved! The Karma bomb is a winner with me :) Loved the smell, the only thing i did not like is the oil ring it left in my tub. I will probally order this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2003 1:09:00 PM More reviews by FairyJasmine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the Karma scent so of course I love this bath bomb. It does leave your bath tub an orangy-brown colour, but cleaning my tub is a small thing given how much this scents my body and bathroom!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 12:38:00 AM More reviews by tiggerfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with LUSH's write up on this one, your either going to LOVE IT or HATE IT! There is no in between with this one. If you have an aversion to bathing in brown water, this is not for you. But that didn't bother me at all. I closed my eyes, enjoyed the lovely fragrances which only got better after I got out of the bath. I had to go to the LUSH site and order the Karma gift set!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2003 10:25:00 PM More reviews by dana

I luuuuurve karma! I didn't fancy the fragrance, but in the bath, this patchouli and orange blend is so warm soothing. I can't say I love how it turns the bath water brown, but it washes away fairly easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 1:35:00 AM More reviews by dana

Oh wow, this is lovely. I adore the citrus infused Patcholi blend. It has a warm and enveloping feeling. It leaves your skin utterly smooth. I have never had so much fun in the bath as with LUSH's bombs! The only annoying part is that it is colored brown. While brown water may be a novel idea, cleaning it is not nearly as much fun.