April 23, 2014 | 1573 users online

Brows - Cover Girl - Brow and Eye Makers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

These are the Only pencils I use for my Brows (MidNight Brown) and EyeLiner (Midnight Black) a lot of people complain about how it don't go on easily, well Fastly run mine through a lighter, let it dry then I apply it to my eyes! After that it's long all day lasting and smudge proof !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

my natural eyebrows are nice shape and colour but when i do foundation i ALWAYS get it stuck in my eyebrows and they look blonde :( so i go over them with this and they look amazing also i like to make them thicker since the trend right now is thick brows and i have naturally thin brows. i love this good colour and good value for money

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by NicoleLov3ly

I got these for a friend to teach her how to do her brows. Thinking hey it's a pencil, great price point. However when I tried to use them I had to put a TON of pressure to get the pencil color! It was awful. The soft brown has too much red tones making the color look like a burn mark.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

My favorite for eyebrows! Works horrible as an eyeliner. This is the only CoverGirl makeup that I own because I haven't had much luck with the brand in general, but I love this product!

Pros: cheap, natural for brunette eyebrows, lasts forever
Cons: advertised as an eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Elektro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am 25 years old and have been using the dark brown version as my brow pencil since I was 15. This is THE BEST pencil for filling in eyebrows. Along the way I've tried numerous other pencils just because (you know how us girls like to buy stuff for no apparent reason) ... and find that they all put way too much product on and look like my eyebrows have been painted over. This pencil is great for making individual strokes along with my eyebrow hairs and filling in the gaps. It stays all day long, the not-too-waxy texture is absolutely perfect for mimicking the look of real hairs.

The ONLY change (or rather, update) that I think Cover Girl should make to this product is based on the fact that I recently tried Maybelline Master Shape. The color was all wrong and left too much excess on my skin (even with the lightest stroke) that couldn't be blended and had to be wiped off. But.... the little mascara brush at the end for blending is FANTASTIC and I use it after applying CG Brow and my eyebrows come out totally groomed and awesome looking. Therefore, if Cover Girl added the little brow brush to the end of these pencils, they'd be more than perfect :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I never hear people talking about these, but I really like these pencils for filling in my brows! I use Soft Brown, and I've literally had both pencils for years and continue to use them. Apparently they're meant to be eyeliners too, but I wouldn't use it on my eyelids. They're really soft and waxy, and they're really quick for filling in my brows. I always go over my brows with a brow comb to blend in the color and it always looks really good! They're dirt cheap too; can't beat it! I took off a lippie because you have to sharpen them, and I prefer automatic pencils, but I still love these pencils!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by lizi357

This is a BROW liner and works for that. BUT NOT as an eyeliner. It doesn't glide-on well in the eyelid, comes out too fair. This is really no better than a .99 eyeliner you can pickup anywhere. Overall, it's ok as a brow liner only. Will probably not have to buy again for a long time since it comes with two. But by then, I'll likely want to try something else because I'm not too impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because i desperately needed eyeliner and it was super cheap.
This SUCKS as an eyeline but works GREAT for brows
It does not even appear on the waterline or in the lids and just tugs at this delicate skin
As for the brows it does the job. It does not go on super dark and looks fairly natural even in black
I wouldnt buy for the eyes but for the brows i have bought it in brown

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Hate these! They are much too waxy for me. Maybe if you have relatively thick brows to begin with, these would work for you. I have very sparse brows and have to pencil them in while a bit. If I use this product to do that, I end up looking like Groucho Marx.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using these pencils in Midnight Brown for years now. They come with a sharpener, which is handy, and there are usually two in a package, which is also handy because they don't last very long. I've never used them for eyeliner, and I wouldn't recommend doing so, since the pencil is very hard. They're just a great way to fill in your brows.