September 22, 2014 | 957 users online

Gels/Soaps - Arbonne - Arbonne Bath/Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a review for Arbonne's FC5 Invigorating Body Cleanser, which seems to be the one in the photo at the top of this page (it's hard to tell, as the image is so tiny). I won a gift basket filled with Arbonne products. I've never actually purchased anything from this company because I just don't like the whole business of buying through a rep, etc. or having to host a party to bring down the cost and I do like being able to try products in a no-pressure sort of way before buying them. Anyway, with all of that said....

I really love this body wash. It really is invigorating, with its light, refreshing citrus scent. All of those who complain about it not lathering enough - I know just how you feel. There is something about lather that does make me feel like I'm getting clean. However, if you put a dollop of this shower gel on one of those net "pouf" things, you will get plenty of lather but it's not the huge, airy bubbles of some body washes filled with surfactants, SLS and other foaming agents. I have a shower gel from Caudalie which also doesn't make mounds of bubbles but still leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. In the same way, Arbonne's body cleanser leaves me feeling perfectly clean but doesn't dry out my skin, which I very much appreciate. I like this product a lot and will in all likelihood continue to purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift and I was not sure about it (or any Arbonne products) however I love this one and I will definitely repurchase it.

PROS:
- the best product I have ever found for shaving! (legs, underarms, bikini line) I have no more cuts, razor burn or irritation
- natural, nice strawberry scent
- great for sensitive skin
- lathers well, small amount needed
CONS:
- doesn't feel like it cleans very dirty skin well - so I use an exfoliating scrub for certain areas of my body first (under my arms, lady parts, feet, etc.) to make sure I feel really clean before using this as a wash and shave gel
- I wish it weren't so expensive (however it does last a long, long time) and it weren't so difficult to purchase things through Arbonne, but I will continue to purchase this because it is amazing even if you decide to use it only for shaving!

Definitely worth a try if you were like me and trying every type of shaving cream and always scratching and having razor burn and cuts everywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by candygrl2888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

one good thing I can say about this product is that it was a gift. I have the amber vanilla body wash lotion and body sugar scrub set. I was given it for Christmas by my sister in law who is an arbonne consultant. while I was hesitant to use their products at first and definatly not pushed into their talky talky schemes I definatly used the products that I was given for free considering they are very expensive especially for something you have never used before. while the one thing I like about this body wash is the scent. it smells great and I love the packaging with the pump it makes it easy to use doesn't leak etc. but the thing I absolutely cannot stand is the lather or I guess you could say lack their of. it doesn't lather well at all and you have to use a large amount before it does then it doesn't last and also because there isn't much lather I don't feel as though Im getting a very through wash. I do enjoy some of the arbonne products like the FC5 day face lotion and all their lotions for that matter oh and their bronzer. but their body wash is not for me and I definatly wouldn't purchase or even recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2009 4:48:00 AM More reviews by tojoyamoto

This product doesn't lather well and doesn't clean well. I have to scrub my underarms just to the feel of my deodorant off. If I have been working out or have gotten at all dirty, this shower gel is pretty much useless.
I bet it's great for people who need a very gentle wash-- people who do not get dirty or smelly before showering. It's probably great for babies and toddlers.
I won't be using this again since it is quite ineffectual. I gave the bottle to my friend for her 1 year old's baths.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by ksunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just like the skin care line, I was not a huge fan of the Intelligence products including the cleansing gel. It was just okay - it didn't really have a smell and that is something that I like.

The new FC5 body wash is WONDERFUL - it has real strawberry cells in it(and smells like it!) and lathers really good and all you need is a small drop so the bottle lasts a really long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by hudpro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

does not lather -- will stick with my dr. bronner's magic soap (liquid)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

got this as a gift when my rep couldn't get my order to me for over a month... got me clean, but had no scent and took a lot of work to lather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

This is one of the best shower gels on the mkt. It is the only one that does not dry my skin out. My children have skin problems and it too it the only one that isn't drying. I normally buy it in the winter/holiday months and they double the size, and put into a pump container. I stock up then because of the price. Again, I don't sell A, but a good friend does, and I love some of there products.